19 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to help suppliers live up to international ethical, social and environmental standards?
Join us and become Senior Sustainability Advisor in the Responsible Business Partner Programme (RPP) where you’ll be part of a team that supports delivering on our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
We offer an opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company focusing on brain diseases and to lead key international medical activities related to psychiatric disorders and their treatment. The position is based at our headquarters in Copenhagen, reporting to Senior Director, Head of Psychiatry Products, Medical Strategy & Communication.
Your job and key responsibilities
Among our medicines for psychiatric disorders, you will focus on Rexulti/Rxulti® (brexpiprazole) and Abilify Maintena (aripiprazole once monthly), both developed and marketed jointly with our partner Otsuka. Some of the key international medical activities given above will be led by you, and in other of these activities, you will be included as a team member.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic role where you can work strategically and put your experience with institutional donor relations and compliance to work? Do you thrive building collaborative donor relationships within the world of humanitarian affairs and development? Then perhaps you will join one of the world’s largest displacement NGOs and become our new Donor Relations Advisor (DRA). The position is based in the External Relations Secretariat at DRC Headquarters, Copenhagen.
The overall purpose of the role is to develop relationships with institutional donors and support DRC’s +35 country operations in matters of donor relations and compliance. The DRA will ensure that relationships with key institutional donors are developed and strengthened for increased funding and policy influencing.
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of vacant PhD scholarships at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB). Expected starting date is 1 November 2019.
The department calls for PhD projects that cover the study of states, markets, and international firms in the context of the challenges faced by emerging and advanced economies.
EGB’s research is based on international business, economics, and politics, and is of direct relevance to business, policy-makers and scholars. Teaching responsibilities of the Department comprise undergraduate and graduate teaching in the programmes International Business, International Business and Politics, and International Business in Asia.
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcibly displaced people in 40 conflict zones worldwide? Then you might be our new Global Advisor, Economic Recovery – Cash & Voucher Assistance Lead.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Contribute to the further strategic and programmatic development of DRC’s Economic Recovery sector, including interfacing between Economic Recovery and DRC’s overarching Response Framework and its three programmatic platforms (Responding to Emergency; Solutions to Displacement; Addressing Root Causes)
- Advise country and regional operations on their strategic uses, planning and design of cash-based basic needs and emergency-oriented assistance, via remote and in-person support, and based upon relevant assessments and key stakeholder consultations
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are structure, process and procedures your thing? Do you thrive working with an eclectic group of people with different goals, and do you obtain your goals through respectful communication and a strong coordinating hand? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Your main role will be supporting your colleagues within the Global Platform (GP) project on administrative, procedural and structural foundation to consolidate and develop the project in alignment with our strategy.
Creating, strengthening and carry out policies and procedures:
- Procedure and operational systems set-up around the Global Platform project within the YoA team.
- Support the overall annual planning by the Global Platforms including specific support in setting up targets and follow-up procedures, also in connection to submitting mandatory reports.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Do you want to help link global struggles and facilitate cross-country learning in a complex, ambitious and innovating organization? Are you a strong project manager with a passion for youth-led programs? Are you a natural motivator and organizer? Then this position is for you!
As the Youth Community Lead you will facilitate the co-creation of a vibrant (online) community of practice/interest around a shared purpose. This entails working with various stakeholders across the ActionAid federation such as; local activists, national youth program practitioners, members of the ActionAid Global Secretariat and ActionAid Denmark colleagues from various teams
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
Do you want to contribute to idea generation and development of strategic awards and thematic calls within education and outreach, and do you want to be part of a recently established department focusing on initiatives that inspire and enable children and young people to learn? This might be the job you have been waiting for.
As Project Officer in our department you will participate in the development and coordination of strategic awards within our areas and identify new areas within education and outreach to support including potential grant recipients and optimal grant types. Building stakeholder relations with municipalities and other public organisations within education is also an important part of the job. You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of a leader, 2 Project Officers, and 3 Grant Administrators, all working team oriented in a motivating working environment.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be a key player in the safety surveillance and development of one of LEO Pharma’s new biologics Tralokinumab for the treatment of atopic dermatitis. You will become part of a team of 6 Safety Advisors working with an investigational, fully human monoclonal antibody for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
We are offering a job with considerable individual responsibility, challenges, and the opportunity to develop your professional and personal competencies. As Principle Safety Advisor, your focus is to be globally responsible for effective safety risk management processes with main tasks including but not limited to:
- Leading safety management teams
- Assisting with establishing and developing consistent safety risk management practices across projects, processes and documents
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Safety Advisor you will be a key player in the safety surveillance and development of one of LEO Pharma’s new treatments for chronic skin diseases. You will become part of a team of approximately 12 Safety Advisors working with investigational products from phase I-III.
We are offering a job with considerable individual responsibility, challenges, and the opportunity to develop your professional and personal competencies. As Senior Safety Advisor, your focus is to be globally responsible for effective safety risk management processes with main tasks being:
- Signal detection and management
- Participation in clinical trial teams providing safety input to clinical development discussions and documents, e.g. trial protocols and Investigator’s Brochure
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
In Group Public Affairs, we are actively engaged in the global, political debate on some of the world’s most significant challenges: reducing energy consumption and bringing safe water and sanitation to all. We support all parts of the business on political issues and we have a global responsibility. As a consultant in Group Public Affairs, you will therefore gain a unique understanding of all parts of the business from top management to sales colleagues in other parts of the world.
You will be part of our Group Public Affairs team and the rest of the global communication department. You will work with a broad range of tasks, including:
- Be a representative for Grundfos in national and international political forums, engaging with political stakeholders primarily within energy efficiency, water and global trade.
- Analyse the effect of political and legislative developments on Grundfos’ business.
Falck Danmark A/S, København
An Industrial PhD is an industrially focused research project which is conducted jointly by a private sector company, an Industrial PhD student and a university. The Industrial PhD student is employed by a company in Denmark and at the same time enrolled at a university.
The population is aging, and the number of chronic disease patients is increasing. That exerts pressure on hospitals and healthcare systems to create holistic solutions benefitting both patients and society at large. Treating patients at ‘point-of-first-contact’ and reducing the need for hospital visits is, therefore, becoming more and more relevant.
Your key tasks as a PhD student at Falck Ambulance DK are:
- To prepare and complete the research protocol
- To apply the Danish Innovation Foundation
- To manage and carry through the research project
Panzer Glass A/S, Hinnerup
Our current EA is moving on internally to a role as Managing Director for our new sister company which is the first and biggest investment in Delta Capital. We are therefore looking for the next talent to fill out his shoes.
As EA at PanzerGlass, you will be our CEO’s right hand and you will provide close and confidential sparring on everything involved in the job as CEO. Moreover, you will be working closely with the Executive Management Group in general on different strategic tasks and projects, and you will constantly be in the loop regarding our business.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Developing countries face an annual financing gap of 2.5 trillion USD if they are to realise the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Oxfam IBIS’ strategy for 2018-2022 ‘Fighting Inequality’ stresses the need for ‘influencing decision-makers to enhance the size and effect of global and Danish development assistance and financing for development’. Oxfam IBIS is seeking a Senior Financing for Development Advisor to help us deliver on this objective.
- Engage with Danish decision makers to increase the volume and quality of FfD going to developing countries, and challenge those policies on FfD that contribute to inequality.
- Assist in the capacity building of Eurodad members on FfD.
- Ensure that Oxfam IBIS’ delivers on all of its responsibilities under the Eurodad EC-funded umbrella grant.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Bacterial Synthetic Biology section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability is seeking a talented cancer immunologist to work on development of new immune modulatory therapeutic strategies for treating cancer using microbiome engineering. The overall project is focused on the using synthetic biology to engineer microbes and microbiomes for therapeutic purposes.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Identification of relevant points of intervention of the immune system to heat up tumors
- Development of therapeutic strategies for modulating the immune system to increase tumor clearing using microbial therapies
- Establishment and maintenance of in vitro assays relevant to immune oncology
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As Head of Global Public Affairs in the world’s most sustainable company, you play a key role in advancing our business priorities, while creating awareness of how our biological solutions can help address global challenges, such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture. Want to join us?
As Head of Global Public Affairs, you are responsible for driving the public affairs agenda at a global level, but with a clear focus at the European Union.
- In close collaboration with business divisions, you will shape and execute a public affairs strategy. It will effectively contribute to policy development that supports short term and strategic business success for the benefit of the consumers.
- Serve as the chief lobbyist and government relations advisor for the company on legislative and policy issues.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about bringing your extensive political and policy insights in to play and influence both internal and external decision makers in our EMEA region?
This is your opportunity to play a role in building and enhancing the position of the LEGO Group as a responsible company by sharing our purpose, ambitions, results and expertise across the EMEA markets.
Overall responsibility for Government & Public Affairs (GPA) in the EMEA region.
- Lead and develop the EMEA GPA team and be an active and supportive GPA-LT member.
- Develop and deliver GPA Activity Plans that support the business plans in the EMEA priority countries.
©2019 The LEGO Group