149 job matcher din søgning
Nordic Aviation Capital A/S, Billund
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Quality auditor. Reporting to the COO and with dotted reference to the Quality Manager. You will work out of Billund, Denmark, as part of the global technical team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global family.
- Perform, plan and prepare independent Audits for EASA Part-145, Part-M, Part-NCC and FAA.
- Feedback, follow-up and root cause analysis.
- Conducting incident investigations and compilation of incident reports.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to work with the foundation of Supply Chain Planning?
Then join The LEGO Group in this role where you will be working with master data with an end2end perspective.
- Drive core operational Master Data tasks of LEGO components, prepacks and finish goods
- Securing right data within right time, with assignments
- Collaborate with stakeholders handling associated and supporting task to the master data processes, especially product development, engineering and planning/production sites
- Execute reports for data-validation to enable data governance and quality
We are the interface between marketing novelty projects and planning/manufacturing with a central role in the organization to provide the foundation for Supply Chain Planning.
©2019 The LEGO Group
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
A great people manager with quality and wind experience
Do you have great people management skills, and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organisation? Are you an expert within quality procedures in the wind industry, and do you have what it takes to develop these further and implement them in your departments?
You will be the team manager of both the Continuous Improvement team and the Project Certification team, approx. 6 people in total. Within Operations, you will be reporting to the Head of Cross-functional Planning & Operational Quality. In cooperation with the Quality department, you will develop and maintain continuous improvement procedures and processes. You will define and manage interfaces with different departments across the organisation and other teams within your department.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Are you very quality- and safety-minded, and do you have experience with people management? Do you thrive in a position where you lead, coach and motivate a team of skilled employees?
You will make sure that your team delivers according to the agreed quality standards. You will also be responsible for:
- CR/NCR (non-conformity) creation
- Non-conformity management (8D process, problem description, containment, interim, countermeasure actions, etc.)
- Conduct inspections
- Audits (control plan, tools, work instructions, etc.)
Biosyntia ApS, Copenhagen
You will be responsible for the development of scale-up and scale-down methods and models to provide predictive process parameters for manufacturing scale and cost analysis. The ideal candidate should have experience from bench scale, pre-pilot (10-30L), pilot (>1000L) and manufacturing scale (>10m3), and have hands-on experience with various unit operations such as distillation, column adsorption and chromatography, crystallization and filtration.
Immediate areas of responsibility:
- Perform downstream processing (DSP) experimentation at lab scale to support commercially-scalable process definition and development
- Analyze and interpret data to develop models for predictive performance and cost
- Conduct DSP process development at bench and pilot scale, transfer processes to commercial scale, and support initial commercial scale production
Can you analyze and test complex IT solutions? Then perhaps you are our new colleague.
As part of the Integrations and Joint Test Laboratory (JTL) team, you will join a test team consisting of 3-4 testers. The main scope is to perform customer test of the signaling system deliveries from different suppliers. The test will be an acceptance test as well as integrations test.
The test team is a new team and you will therefore participate in building up new test settings as well as team standards and processes.
You will be a part of one of Denmark’s largest and most complex IT integration projects. The technical challenges are many and solved by the contribution of specialized knowledge from 18 different nations. Hence, the office language is English.
Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 70 skilled employees?
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Challenge status quo in order to optimise our overall performance in the production
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Esbjerg or Munkebo
Do you have the ambition to enhance wind turbine quality? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your quality expertise and experience and be the Technology department’s central quality function, supporting departments across the organisation on quality-related matters?
You will drive and ensure root cause analysis of and preventive actions on critical non-conformances. You will ensure that all verification activities meet our quality requirements and specifications and perform corrective actions on issues in Manufacturing and Operations. As part of Technology, you will ensure that all outputs from your department to other departments fulfil the quality requirements.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, AarhusUse your project management skills and impact the future of the Special Projects department
Are you looking for a Deputy Project Manager position with a broad interface to both internal and external stakeholders? And would you, at the same time, like to play a role in developing our Special Projects department?
Special Projects is part of Operations in MHI Vestas. The overall objective of Special Projects is to support planning, management and execution of complex repair and maintenance projects as well as to optimise and develop new methods and concepts for maintenance and repairs. As a Deputy Project Manager, you will be a key player in the department.
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its objectives.
- You will be responsible for the entire change management and the follow-up of corrective and preventive measures
- In addition to creating and testing SOPs, you will be responsible for ensuring supplier quality control
- You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the GMP regulations and their application according to the SOPs
We offer you a varied, challenging job with exciting tasks and a broad spectrum of creative possibilities! We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Thales Denmark A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to ensure an ongoing high quality and development of the Danish Government ID’s (ePassports/eTacho and eResident cards) and Banking and Payment (Visa/MasterCard) operations in Ballerup, Denmark?
We are looking for a Plant Manager whose primary responsibility will be the day-to-day business of the two main business lines; Secure Transactions and Government ID, and to ensure the required security and quality requirements are fulfilled. You will, as Plant Manager, refer directly to the Personalization Manager for the Nordic countries.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure to meet the existing SLA’s
- Participate in investment justifications for equipment, process improvements and people
- Ensure compliance with annual manufacturing budgets
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a Permit Manager, DK Offshore Wind who secure the necessary permits for our DK offshore wind projects. The role will require effective communication with relevant authorities and stakeholders and so it is expected that the applicant will be a fluent Danish speaker. The Permit Manager will work within the Business Unit Offshore Consenting team which brings together offshore wind permitting and consultation expertise from the markets in which we operate.
Within Vattenfall we have the clear goal to enable a fossil free society within one generation. This ambition includes for example electrification of the transport sector and CO2-emitting industries, but the core in this ambition is to have sustainable electricity production. Vattenfall is now ramping up its growth within renewables, making the fleet fossil free.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you a Talent with Continuous Improvement?
As our CI analyst your key priority is to support Global Quality in becoming continuously better at running and improving the business. Hence you must have a drive to continuously challenge current standards to improve for tomorrow.
- Support the organisation in driving daily operation management, performance management and continuously improve the infrastructure from “shop floor” to leadership teams
- Enable the organisation in improving processes through workshop design, facilitation, mapping and analysis
- Coordinate projects in Global Quality such as roll-out of Business Process Management or Global GxP Training Framework
The team you will join is a small dedicated team to drive a continuous improvement culture in Global Quality. As the team is in the process of being established, you will have the opportunity to help form and shape it.
For our Project Management team, we are looking for an experienced project manager to run and ensure continuous focus on internal, technical projects in Service Technology.
Service Technology is responsible for creating the foundation to keep Siemens Gamesa turbines operating during the complete life cycle. Some key words for the department: Development of new or improved products to installed turbines, Ensure correct maintenance tools and documentation for installed turbines, Failure handling and Root cause analysis.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage internal projects in Service Technology, mainly focusing on implementation of new or corrective solutions for wind turbines by involving the entire value chain
- Respect and motivate project team members as well as manage possible conflicts in the team
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you bridge business needs and IT tools with best in class processes?
As Senior Process Manager you are basically an enabler for “work smarter, not harder” – as end-to-end process expert and go-to person for the Line of Business. As such, your personal efforts will make a tangible and highly valuable difference for multiple colleagues as well as LEO Pharma’s business. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyze business requests and challenge both requirements and solutions
- Evaluate and make improvements to business processes
- Plan and lead workshops with Line of Business as facilitator and driver
You will naturally become an ambassador for the value of good processes – and an important contributor to our ongoing focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing and best practice through one way of working.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to activate RPA and artificial intelligence solutions to optimise and automate our ways of working in our global supply chain?
As the link between Finance and IT, you design and specify business requirements to the team of developers. Further, you communicate with colleagues across Supply Chain sites globally, at Arla headquarters to identify, prioritize projects, and drive change locally. Specifically, you:
- Utilizing your technical skills to help build various types of automation tools ranging from Blue Prism RPA robots to VBA Macros, and available end-user software from MS O365 – all in all to decrease workloads and optimize processes
- Conduct Process Development Description (PDD) in collaboration with experts
- Investigate new opportunities for automation within Artificial Intelligence and other new trends within robotics
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about the Dairy business in Denmark and do you have a large network within the Dairy industry?
As Dairy Sales Manager in GEA Denmark you will be responsible for Dairy sales activities and achievements.You will cover all Solutions and Seperation/Butter churn sales activities for the Dairy segment.
- You develop all the activities and initiatives that are necessary to achieve these goals, supported by the departments which will assist with Technical scoping, Engineering and R&D
- You provide technical expertise and support to advise existing and new customers in Denmark and mobilize relevant GEA experts to support. This allows you to be updated on the customer’s project pipeline, enabling us to bid on relevant projects
- You collect wishes from customer’s for product and/or product improvements
- You will work in close colleboration with the Technical Department & Legal department.