243 job matcher din søgning
Do you have the endurance, drive and focus to land complex turnkey and O&M projects?
As Sales Manager you will be a part of our Hybrid Energy Systems function referring to the General Manager. Our projects are complex, so we are looking for someone who can conduct ongoing negotiations and oversee tendering processes that could extend several years – both in French and English-speaking parts of the world.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting BWSC, expanding our network and maintaining relations with current customers and partners.
- Identifying potential leads and developing a portfolio of project opportunities.
- Preparing offers and cultivating supplier relations.
We offer an exciting position with professional challenges. Salary according to qualifications.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get a great offer. This is a guiding light for the entire organization – and consequently we are now seeking an extra Project Coordinator to head many of our ongoing E-business projects.
We want to be ‘best in class’, and our ambition is to build the best www.JYSK.xx within retail bridging online, customer service centre and stores offering a seamless experience across the customer journey.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with a strong commercial drive who is ready to assume the responsibility for the implementation of current and future online projects.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you apply user centric design to the benefit of patients around the globe?
Basically, your job is to enable LEO Pharma to develop products with maximum benefit for the users – and if you are like the rest of us you find it highly inspiring to take a company like LEO to the next level within user centric design. Your focus area will be development of future, innovative, packaging and medical devices – some including connectivity.
As Usability Engineer you are the one to link patient knowledge and product realisation by transforming insights from the team’s Anthropologist into tangible ideas. You will play a key role in basic design, product maturing and final hand over to production. You will:
- Become the team’s Usability Engineering responsible
- Transform insights into products – from first idea to final product
- Ensure required level of documentation in area of expertise
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced Late Stage CMC Project Manager (PM) to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen. As responsible CMC PM you will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of the team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. As responsible CMC PM you will have the following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC late stage development activities towards BLA/MAA
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs
- Responsible for the internal alignment in the CMC Management Team
Danfoss A/S, Kolding/Nordborg
Danfoss Cooling, Refrigeration and A/C-Controls (RAC) is looking for an experienced Project Manager based in Kolding and Nordborg, Denmark. RAC is the leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries.
You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team and your role is to participate in product innovation projects to ensure high quality input from manufacturing/supply chain perspective including: design for assembly/manufacturing, production technologies abilities, simulation of production process flow, manufacturing footprint recommendations, machines investment (CAPEX) estimations and concept design of manufacturing lines set-up.
TDC Group, Tranbjerg
Are you passionate about sourcing, project management and technology? And do you want to join a high performing procurement team and be part of shaping the future of tele communications and IT infrastructure in Denmark? If so, maybe you are our new colleague in TDC NetCo Procurement.
We see the following important tasks and responsibilities in this role:
- Plan and execute sourcing projects across TDC NetCo and TDC Group including execution of tenders and supplier negotiations for various technical sourcing projects with external spend
- Pro-actively work to identify opportunities for additional value creation and optimization
- Assist in monitoring on implemented contracts and suppliers
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to move Vestas to the next level? Are you passioned about applying the newest knowledge and being able to influence things from the beginning?
Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager, who will be responsible for building a new tool center in EMEA. This is your chance to set a huge foot print in Vestas and be in charge of a complex project with a high level of external and internal stakeholder management.
This position is responsible for the delivery, management and execution of project portfolios within the tolerances and boundaries of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. Global Tools is about to expand with a new tool center in EMEA to support the future strategy.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you looking for a unique strategic management position in one the world’s leading companies within renewable energy solutions? We offer you a rare chance to work in a high-impact department in Vestas Power Solutions, a core business unit in Vestas where we design all our plant, hybrid and turbine solutions.
- Managing and consolidating the Vestas Power Solutions investment portfolio securing that the status of the portfolio always is transparent and accurate, ensuring that issues are highlighted and addressed
- Reporting status of the portfolio to the management team of Vestas Power Solutions
- Together with Finance drive the development of future investment scenarios
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Tryg is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a high-performing team and accelerate their career in Denmark’s largest and most innovative insurance company.
As our new Senior Strategy Advisor your primary tasks will be to lead and support strategically important projects at the group level and in the business areas across Scandinavia.
Examples of projects you will work with include:
- Development of strategy for a business unit or support function
- Development of Corporate Strategy for the Tryg Group
- Facilitate highimpact decision making via analysis on strategically important questions
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be a key player in Danske Bank’s strategy execution? To be responsible for your own projects with the aim to create high performing teams and people development?
You will join Excellence Office and become a part of a team that will make sure Danske Bank has high performing teams and is the best at people development.
As a Project Manager for Team Excellence, you will be responsible for successfully leading strategic projects for people and team development, establishing working relationships with business areas and key stakeholders.
Your new role consists of two main areas of responsibility – project management and consulting. In daily life, you will be the go to person regarding you own projects, which you all the times align with your stakeholders.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to optimise a product portfolio that spans over 100 markets worldwide in this temporary position that may be the start of your future career in Arla?
Taking on our ‘Reducing Complexity’ workstream, you will work to create a larger and more profitable cross-market product portfolio with improved speed to market. You will achieve this by continuously harmonising product components and embedding these changes throughout Arla’s global business and supply chain. Concretely, you will:
- Function as the project lead for larger reduced complexity initiatives with support from several cross-functional teams
- Explore and gather insight on brands, ingredients, recipes, packaging and all other aspects that can be streamlined
- Create and execute implementation plans, ensuring optimal cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management throughout the supply chain
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Currently we are looking for a Site Engineering Manager with main responsibility for the success of all aspects of the engineering execution of Capital projects at Grindsted site. Success is measured by projects Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality, and contribution to Business improvement. The position is primarily managerial with an Engineering team of 10+ employees (internals and externals).
Your key Responsibilities:
- Supervise engineers who plan and develop capital projects.
- Manage Contract of Engineering Services.
- Responsible for site engineering leadership, processes and systems and maximizing engineering effectiveness in support of the multiple site businesses.
- Areas of Engineering team responsibility, through contractor management, including: project management, basic engineering and design, project procurement, construction supervision, turnover to operations, commissioning and start-up coordination.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have the skills and tools to drive Banking Nordic’s transformation and support its strong growth? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and result-driven team in Banking Nordic?
The main purpose of the job is to scope, participate and lead projects regarding the transformation of Banking Nordic and the execution of Banking Nordic’s strategy, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the continuous development and update of Banking Nordic’s strategy.
- Drive or participate in strategic projects across Banking Nordic, in close collaboration with stakeholders from across the entire Bank, e.g. Banking Denmark, Wealth Management, Corporates & Institutions, Group Compliance & Group Development
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced consultant or project manager with great business understanding? And would you like to be part of a dynamic and result-driven team in Banking Nordic?
The main purpose of the job is to carry out analytical and project management tasks regarding the development and execution of Banking Nordic’s strategy, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We want to ensure that we meet the regulatory demands within the AML and compliance space while also participating in the successful execution of our overall strategy. As an example, one of the first projects will be to drive relevant AML initiatives and ensure there is sufficient structure, overview, and reporting relating to the whole AML area for Banking Nordic.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Senior Project Manager, your top priority will be to deliver world class leadership on our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects). These projects are primarily of a technical nature, for example increasing production capacity or building capabilities to manufacture new products.
As a senior project manager in AFI Supply Chain Development you take lead in cross functional projects to maximize value in AFI. By leading strategic projects with responsibility of scope, costs and time.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Lead of medium/large scale capex projects both internally and for our joint venture partners
- Lead of strategic whey sourcing projects in corporation with European joint venture partners
- Involvement in business case calculations to ensure correct inputs related to CAPEX, OPEX and mass balances
Glycospot ApS, Søborg
GlycoSpot is a fast-growing start-up company, on a quest to change how Enzyme Activity Screening is done, and has recently received significant funding for the next growth phase.
We are therefore looking for a Scientist/Senior Scientist to join us on the journey and drive the development/production of enzyme screening assays, data analysis as well as statistical models for our assay technologies.
- Assay and method development with a focus on enzyme activity analysis.
- Responsible for lab security and safety and compliance with high standards.
- Ongoing responsibilities for interns from universities, e.g. DTU.
- Close customer contact on primarily technical and scientific matters.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE LOOKING FOR AN IT PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The IT Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Project management from initiation through execution and handover, preparing project plans, continuous update of financials, resources and scope
- All levels of stakeholder management and communication
- Collaborate with all departments in PANDORA IT, Global Office functions, regional sales offices and vendors, to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading and growing global providers of automated material handling solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
You can look forward to being a key part of our growing business. As our Senior Project Manager you will be in the lead of the entire project – from contract to implementation and final handover. You will organize, manage the project team and communicate with our customers.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for project time plans and risk assessments, securing the right technical solution and overseeing project budgets. Naturally, building strong relationships towards customers and other stakeholders is essential. And by doing so you ensure coordination, follow-up and progress securing successful project deliverables meeting the high BEUMER Group standards for functionality and quality.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.