6 job matcher din søgning
Sephora Danmark ApS, Aarhus
Are you a strong retailer and are you ready to join Sephora as our new Assistant Store Manager in Aarhus?
We offer a great opportunity for development and to work at SEPHORA, the world leader in the beauty retail, where your talent will be a significant contribution to the success of our future.
You will work in our Sephora store at Ryesgade/Århus. The store opened in March 2018.
You will be a part of a great team, that has been with us since the opening. You will report to the Store Manager for Århus, Odense and Aalborg, who is a leader that empower, develop, support and cherish her team.
What you can expect:
- Operational and hands on job
- Great influence to drive the store successfull
- Be a part of a great and successfull team
Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair?
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
Are you somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced, people oriented, team centric environment?
Sandro is the leader of mid - luxury French fashion brands.