3 job matcher din søgning
As Product Manager on our fitting solution, you will be an important player in the definition and ongoing development of the fitting software which the hearing care professional uses to customize the hearing aid to the needs of the individual user. The software is key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future platforms.
To do this you will need a strong interest and deep understanding of our current and future digital product portfolio. Our digital solutions are key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch.
In your daily work, you will interact with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all needs are met across the release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
At Interacoustics we make products for identification and diagnoses of hearing impaired people of all ages, all over the world. To succeed in doing this we constantly work on optimizing our solutions – this always with the purpose to improve the life quality of the patients.
For our ABR/OAE product management team at our headquarter in Middelfart, DK we are searching for a new Clinical Product Manager. Together with the rest of the team you will have the responsibility to secure future success for our ABR/OAE products in the global market, in which we operate.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provide suggestions for future products and participate in product development.
- Coordination with R&D (hardware and software) during the entire product lifecycle from idea generation through development to maintenance.
- Ensure that our products are ready for market when approaching product launch.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you a Data Management and Data Privacy wizard, who thrives in a partnering role and who would love mapping, building and implementing solutions across our unique international data landscape?
Bring your strong data and collaboration skills and help organize and structure our efforts on data privacy and compliance across the LEGO Group’s technology areas.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with all key technology business areas in the LEGO Group to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives.
- Map out clusters of data to build and maintain an overview of privacy data use in our application landscape in collaboration with our Product teams.
- Drive the collaboration with the Product teams to increase data quality with data privacy in mind.
©2019 The LEGO Group