6 job matcher din søgning
BK Medical, Herlev
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Application Specialist for our Global Commercial Marketing department. In collaboration with the Global Commercial Marketing Team, you will be responsible for clinical training of the BK Medical sales staff, application teams, distribution partners, and end users.
As Global Clinical Training Specialist, you will be required to work directly in the different geographical markets with our sales application specialists and/or distributors. Also, you will play an important role in building our reference sites in our core segments of urology & surgery. We have offices in Peabody, USA and in Herlev, Denmark. This position will be based in Denmark.
The position is very broad, and typical tasks will include:
- Training activities for BK Medical
- Assisting with clinical training on new products during product launches
- Preparing clinical training packages for new distributors
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
At Interacoustics we make products for identification and diagnoses of hearing impaired people of all ages, all over the world. To succeed in doing this we constantly work on optimizing our solutions – this always with the purpose to improve the life quality of the patients.
For our ABR/OAE product management team at our headquarter in Middelfart, DK we are searching for a new Clinical Product Manager. Together with the rest of the team you will have the responsibility to secure future success for our ABR/OAE products in the global market, in which we operate.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provide suggestions for future products and participate in product development.
- Coordination with R&D (hardware and software) during the entire product lifecycle from idea generation through development to maintenance.
- Ensure that our products are ready for market when approaching product launch.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
Are you keen to be part of a successful international company and provide quality technical support for our customer base?
Quality customer support is core to our business. In the role of Technical Support Specialist you will be part of a team of skilled technicians who are responsible for delivering comprehensive technical support to our customers. You will provide help and guidance on technical and audiological issues and questions relating to the software and hardware of our audiological solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Support our customers via phone, e-mail, online and remote sessions and, if required, visit our customers on site
- Record incidents in our quality system
- Contribute to the continuous development of our support function
As Product Manager on our fitting solution, you will be an important player in the definition and ongoing development of the fitting software which the hearing care professional uses to customize the hearing aid to the needs of the individual user. The software is key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future platforms.
In your daily work, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders, and you take the role of project leader across our release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks and, in short, you will be involved in:
- Researching and understanding market needs and translate these into a vision and as well as solution requirements.
- Driving the definition, development, launch and post-launch activities for fitting software.
Oticon Medical, Smørum
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability? Are you a professional within the hearing-implant field with deep clinical knowledge, a sense for business, and a burning desire to get others to understand what you already know?
You can look forward to a great range of exciting and challenging tasks, but your focus areas will be to:
- Develop the team and become even more pro-active in the way we use our training resources globally
- Develop our ability to use training strategically to build trust in Oticon Medical, both for surgeons and audiologists
- Train sales companies and customers: You and your team will train very knowledgeable internal/external stakeholders as well as people new to the field
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in taking a leading role in bringing 3Shape’s first CBCT scanner to the global dental market and develop a portfolio of world class radiology solutions for dentists? Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity as ‘Senior Product Manager’ in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv.
As ‘Senior Product Manager’, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Explore customer needs, analyze markets and competition to define product visions, product roadmaps and requirements
- Create user interface protypes and drive the development of new features and functionalities in collaboration with R&D and other Business Units