6 job matcher din søgning
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg
As the IT Audit manager in TDC Group you, together with the other security mechanisms, have the responsibility to implement TDC Group's security strategy and plans. Our security function is to ensure TDC's security level meets the management's ambitions in this area, which is to be northern Europe's most secure telecommunications company.
- Handle external audits together with external audit firms and the business.
- Plan and conduct internal audits.
- Deliver clear, concise audit reports to management.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing and creating secure and reliable voice and data communications, and would you like to take part in the creation of international wind farms?
Join us and become Radio Engineer in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
AGITO Medical A/S, Svenstrup
In this role, you have the opportunity to harvest individual components for use by Philips Field Service Engineers and customers.
You will work in an International Medical Equipment Company and be part of a team with global and cross-organizational reach.
As a Part Handling Technician, you are a part of the Parts Handling team and you will be mainly assigned tasks for harvesting and packing spare parts from Medical equipment and provide safe and positive support to the business.
You are responsible for:
- Dismantling/recovering/Harvesting medical imaging systems for parts,
- Properly identify parts and/or visually inspect and process harvested parts for finished goods inventory.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Phillips-Medisize in Struer
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and is right now looking for an experienced Design Team Lead for Global Innovation Development EU at a newly established site in the Copenhagen Area, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment, you may be the right candidate.
To manage the technical part of complex development projects your responsibilities as a Design Team Lead are:
- System specification, architecture, functions and interfaces.
- Significant contribution to writing Product Requirement Specification and breakdown of Product Requirement Specification into specific system and functional specifications.
- Ensure compliance between product requirements and product performance.