5 job matcher din søgning
There is a great shortage of staff with SAP knowledge. With a SAP certification you are closer to your goal for employment with one of the large SAP companies.
The SAP Basic course does not require any special qualifications other than you are familiar with the English language. The entire e-learning part and chat with online support is in English, while the language of teaching days always are in Danish and adjusted ad hoc English-speaking students.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
AGITO Medical A/S, Svenstrup
In this role, you have the opportunity to harvest individual components for use by Philips Field Service Engineers and customers.
You will work in an International Medical Equipment Company and be part of a team with global and cross-organizational reach.
As a Part Handling Technician, you are a part of the Parts Handling team and you will be mainly assigned tasks for harvesting and packing spare parts from Medical equipment and provide safe and positive support to the business.
You are responsible for:
- Dismantling/recovering/Harvesting medical imaging systems for parts,
- Properly identify parts and/or visually inspect and process harvested parts for finished goods inventory.
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future. We are creating services, which will allow people and goods to be moved autonomously from door to door on the ground and in the air.
Your base will be in Copenhagen but you will travel frequently in Northern Europe. You will get your hands dirty and must have a problem-solving attitude. As the first employee in our dedicated maintenance team, it’s equally important that you have the right mindset, the practical skills and the right vision to guide our organisation to better maintenance planning and execution.
You will be in charge of developing a structured approach for maintenance of our entire fleet. Being a Maintenance Manager means that we expect you to actually carry out repair jobs, organise the logistical supply chain and transportation of vehicles and parts.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Phillips-Medisize in Struer
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and is right now looking for an experienced Design Team Lead for Global Innovation Development EU at a newly established site in the Copenhagen Area, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment, you may be the right candidate.
To manage the technical part of complex development projects your responsibilities as a Design Team Lead are:
- System specification, architecture, functions and interfaces.
- Significant contribution to writing Product Requirement Specification and breakdown of Product Requirement Specification into specific system and functional specifications.
- Ensure compliance between product requirements and product performance.