255 job matcher din søgning
J. Lauritzen A/S, Hellerup
J. Lauritzen A/S invites you to join our Legal, Insurance & Compliance Department at J. Lauritzen’s head office in Hellerup.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide practical, timely and business focused assistance to colleagues globally in legal, insurance and compliance matters. You will be joining a team of four highly skilled colleagues who work closely with all parts of our organisation for J. Lauritzen's global business.
In particular, your position will include:
- Day-to-day advice on legal, insurance and compliance matters
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and corporate legal documents
- Handling marine insurance claims (P&I and FD&D related matters)
The Global Wind Organisation, Frederiksberg
Global Wind Organisation (GWO) is an international not-for-profit organisation that develops safety training standards for the global wind industry. We work to increase safety and safety competencies of wind turbine technicians.
Global Wind Organisation is looking for a student to join a small, internationally oriented secretariat.
The student position is an administrative position. You will work closely with colleagues to assist our stakeholders, including the more than 300 training providers who use GWO standards and the WINDA database.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Provide onboarding support to users of our global database – WINDA
- Maintain and update our CRM system
- Light billing through economics
Are you passionate about data engineering, ready to start your career within the data field and are you looking for a student position that could lead to a permanent position once you graduate? Then this student assistant position is for you.
The Data & Analytics department is an integral part of FLSmidth Group Digital. Join our data engineers who are committed to democratizing data and creating value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology for contemporary analytics.
You will be:
- Ensuring data collection procedures for building analytic systems
- Designing and building scalable and data intensive solutions
- Operationalizing algorithms developed by our data scientists
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Quality Projects are responsible for project management within Global Quality & CI in LEO Pharma and we are looking for a Student Assistant to develop and maintain our planning and case handling systems (in Excel) which also include working with Power BI.
Your primary focus will be on further developing our planning and case handling tool and support our users. Knowledge within Excel/VBA and BI will be preferred, but if you have skills within programming and passion for IT and data you will most likely also be a good match for this position.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Legal Counsel to join the Governance & Securities section of the Legal Department.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Ensuring compliance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act, the Companies Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen
- Handling securities-related aspects of M&A transactions and corporate and subsidiary financings
- Assisting the Disclosure Committee and reviewing public disclosures in close collaboration with Investor Relations, Finance and other functions within Maersk Drilling
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
Are you allergic to grammatical errors and unequal formatting when it comes to contract drafting? Do you like being part of an organization with flat hierarchy working with innovation and development? If yes, please keep on reading!
We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for a maternity cover to join the Rejsekort program in East-West ApS, a part of Thales Denmark A/S.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible to ensure that proper contract administration procedures are implemented, administered and maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and to the specific project requirements. You will report directly to the Program Manager in East-West.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
In the role as legal counsel you will be part of the legal team, that provides legal and compliance support to the entire CIP organisation and the Copenhagen Infrastructure funds under management by CIP.
You will be joining a team of five dedicated legal professionals, who work in close cooperation to manage a wide range of legal and regulatory matters across CIP’s activities globally.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Legal support related to investment fund management, including the establishment and maintenance of fund structures and fund documentation
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of CIP
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts and agreements
- Legal tasks related to the investments of the funds in close corporation with CIP’s investment team and asset management functions
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
The key area for this job will be to help us with the creation and improvement of PowerBI reports and the alignment of their content with Business from our global headquarters and offices around the world. This includes also daily tasks within our SQL environment and ad hoc tasks for other analyses, which provides you a great possibility to dig into our well-established data warehouse environment. The tasks are typically distributed with 30% data warehouse/database work, 20% data science tasks and 50% BI tasks.
What we can offer you:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility in your work area
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy
Our department is experiencing steadily increasing activities, and there is a prospect for a continued large supply of exciting and challenging projects and growth in the current market both in Denmark and internationally. In our Business Unit we have 500 colleagues in Railways, Metros, Roads and Airports - distributed in offices both inside and outside Denmark.
Organisationally, you will become a Head of Section for 7 employees located in Lyngby. You will refer to the Vice President of the Department, which counts a total of 40 colleagues, and you will cooperate with several departments across COWI.
We offer an exciting job in which we emphasize personal commitment, accountability and independence in everything we do.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to work for a creative, caring and globally loved brand? Are you ready to gain market experience, working with a young, dynamic, global B2B eCommerce team?
Join the LEGO Group Market and Commercial Development (MCD) department, where you will be part of the Sales Tools and Systems (STS) team. We are a global team working across markets with a mission to build world-class sales and trade marketing capabilities within the LEGO Group. Specifically, you:
- Work closely together with B2B webshop business lead on supporting the local business units on day to day tasks
- Contribute to the development of communication materials towards the local Business Units
- Manage and coordinate the development of our team’s regular stakeholder communication materials
©2019 The LEGO Group
Would you like to take part in the development of Netto’s concept internationally? Do you like to work independently and structured with your tasks? And do you like an informal and dynamic working environment? Then maybe you are our new student assistant for the International Store Concept & Marketing department.
As student assistant you will support the team and coordinate tasks related to sharing of elements between Netto International HQ and the markets. You will also support with the localization of assets, e.g. local translation and finalization of files. Finally, you will co-ordinate projects, where you will work across various departments of the organization as well as national borders.
The job is, in other words, a very varied and multi-faceted job, and it demands a person that can work independently, is flexible and accommodating to change and approach the tasks with a ’can-do’-attitude.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to be a part of the Bioinformatics team at LEO Pharma? Then join us as a student assistant in the department of Explorative Biology! We are looking for two talented, motivated, and systematic master students who can help us organize high-throughput omics data for our analyses as well as maintain our data visualization tools.As part of your job you will play an important part in the development of our data management and visualization platform that enables laboratory and data scientists alike, to do on-the-fly data analysis and data visualizations. In your role as a student assistant you will review the current state of the platform and help implement new, additional functionalities. You will be heavily involved in the decision making of what to implement next and the tools that are used to bring the platform to the next level.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, AarhusCombine your technical skills and patent experience
Do you have a broad technical background and an interest in becoming knowledgeable within the field of offshore wind technologies? Are you an experienced Patent Attorney looking for new career opportunities?
You will join our Intellectual Property team within the Legal & Risk department at our headquarters in Aarhus, DK, and be part of our team working with developing and maintaining the IP portfolio and framework for increasing business focus on using IP as a business tool.
Are you passionate about sustainable development? Do you want to be part of a dedicated and engaged work force? Do you possess solid work experience within mobility, tax and compliance across borders?
You will be part of our Finance Team with reference to the Vice President of the area. You will be working closely with colleagues from other departments in the head office (e.g. HR, Legal), just as you will be delivering your contribution through collaboration with external advisors and experts within audit and legal.
The position is located in Allerød where you will be the company´s focal point for matters pertaining to compliance within company law, VAT, tax, employment law and insurance in relations to employee mobility cases. You will be involved in tenders and sales processes where your input on VAT and tax implications is crucial to assessing feasibility of projects.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As our new Commercial Officer of Saxo Advanced Solutions you refer to and belong to the SAS Governance team. The SAS Team is responsible for global standards for selling and servicing Saxo’s Advanced Solutions clients and for ensuring that such solutions are competitive.
With an ever increasing focus on Compliance and Risk Management the SAS business is influenced in two ways. Firstly the way in which Saxo looks at the risk within the complex SAS relationships is influenced and secondly the expectations to the compliance and risk management functionality included as a part of Saxo’s Advanced Solutions increases.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for commercial implementation of SAS regulatory, Compliance and Risk Management framework
- Responsible for partner compliance and Risk Management capability assessments
Do you want to add real business insights to your academic education? We are looking for a competent student within the field of communication / media science to join our Corporate Communication Team. As Communication Assistant, you will be part in our external communication strategies, including social media, blogging, white-paper, ebooks and PR.
Your primary function will be
- Build a strong visibility and presence for GlobalConnect in social media
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and Technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join our Revenue Management team within Market and Commercial Development at our headquarters in Billund.
As a Student Worker in Revenue Management you will support the team, driving the development of our communication to stakeholders. Specifically, you will:
- Be the creative lead on the development of team presentations, documents, tools etc. to be deployed throughout the sales organization
- Manage the global Revenue Management SharePoint site and digitalize our communication towards various stakeholders.
- Engage with colleagues and apply your analytical mindset and knowledge of commercial excellence on a variety of projects across team priorities (such as Customer/Market Segmentation Models and Promotional Guidelines)
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you the team player who is able to take the role as our administration support and maintain focus on the details in a hectic day – where two days are never the same? We expect that you are able to take the role approx 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Support in filing cases in our cases managementsystem
- Assisting with claims reporting/handling
- Maintian sharepoint sites/Handbooks/guidelines
You will join a team which is responsible for handling operational risks and insurance programs for the LEGO Group and other companies.
©2019 The LEGO Group