114 job matcher din søgning
Connected Cars A/S, Glostrup
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car owners with their vehicles by hooking into the onboard diagnostics available in every modern car, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join us on that journey.
We’re looking for a new colleague to join our support team in our Glostrup office. You will be part of a small team consisting of two people, who daily support more than 200 Danish workshops and around 250 fleets. We currently receive around 400 support requests per week.
Now we’re about to roll out in Sweden, and therefore we expect that number to increase significantly. Besides user support, you will be working with a variety of other tasks such as database maintenance, following up on error reporting, creating newsletters for our users, updating our Help Center, defining new processes and guides, and other ad hoc tasks.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Do you want to drive strategic and operational QA for one of the world leaders in energy solutions, and are you looking for a senior global position with high impact?
As Project Quality Director, you work out of Kolding, Denmark, in a global role where you collaborate closely with local project managers, the Schneider quality network, QA managers and the VP of a Global Line of Business. You will set both quality standards and strategies for the business area and participate in actual development projects across our many global sites. In your new role, you will:
- Ensure that lessons learned from field experience are incorporated into the new designs and that new offer development from concept to manufacture follows PMP (Project Management Procedure)
- Act as a quality gatekeeper; challenge and veto at stage gate reviews
- Ensure that proper project risk analyses and mitigation plans are implemented
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte
Are you a leader who can energise our future portfolio of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Electrical Project Manager working as Deputy Programme Manager in Offshore Cable Installation where you and your Programme Manager will be responsible for a team developing and sourcing the offshore cable installation scope, ensuring the lowest cost, highest availability and operational safety throughout the lifetime of the asset.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Job description: To maintain professional and profitable repair and preventive maintenance service business on Stryker’s products while ensuring compliance with the quality system and manufacturer specifications. Deliver technical assistance and documentation to internal and external customers.
- Responding to Service Complaints as defined
- Turn around time for repairs
- Profitability of the field service business
- Individual objectives as defined annual
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Center for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position in the area of “Model-based optimal energy operation and management strategies for multi-energy industrial symbiosis with high share of renewables”.
A multi-energy industrial symbiosis is a powerful mechanism for creating a circular economy and innovative revenue streams by simply letting stakeholders sited in the same industrial region work together.
The objective of this PhD project is to develop multi-objective oriented energy management and operation strategies, to be applied in a live Danish industrial symbiosis example with highly integrated electricity, heat and gas infrastructure and high share of renewables, i.e. GreenLabSkive.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to lead a team of specialists who provide customised solutions for our biggest customers? And do you want to work in an agile development environment where you balance management, technology development and close customer contact?
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for overseeing, leading and developing your team to encourage excellent performance, and you will be accountable for the timely delivery of the team’s electronic development projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead and further develop the team, which includes setting performance goals, holding yearly employee performance reviews, ensuring training, etc.
- Monitor projects and test processes and take necessary steps to ensure timely deliveries according to set standards and specifications
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Asnæs
We are looking for a new member to join our team of 8 employees in Manufacturing Engineering in Asnæs, the only factory manufacturing low- and middle voltage cables in Denmark.
As a Cable Design Engineer you will take part in all phases of the projects from calculating and designing the cables, establishing all production data, supporting operations during commissioning and production to verifying that we are in compliance with all legislation and relevant standards. You will also be in contact with customers on a regular basis.
- Take part in designing/calculating new types of cables
- Create materials/bills of materials
- Documenting processes
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new platform team for on-the-go products based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth audio platform for luxury headphones, earphones and speakers? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen on-the-go platform that will power all our Bluetooth products, including headphones, earphones and Bluetooth speakers?
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way of working on the latest quad-core Qualcomm Bluetooth SoC?
You will be able to work on all aspects of the platform – integrating everything from DSP algorithms, product UI/UX features and high-level application code into the interface of the Bang & Olufsen app. Some of the tools we use internally as part of our daily work include Slack, Jira, GitHub, Aha and Docker.
PeopleLink recruiting on behalf of Ortofon A/S in Nakskov
In Ortofon continuous product development is at the heart of the business. Therefore, Ortofon strives to always have competent design engineers who are driven by innovation and creativity.
An opportunity to join this team of competent and driven engineers is currently available. In the position as electroacoustic engineer you will contribute to the growth of Ortofon by participating in the development of new Hi-Fi and DJ cartridges as well as taking part in product development by participating in customer-oriented project activities.
As Electroacoustic Engineer your responsibility will be to ensure this position both by participating in product development projects as well as driving the development of new test systems that continue to ensure top performing products to the customers.
Cobiro ApS, Copenhagen
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing easy-to-use, accessible and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Cobiro is hiring a Sales Hunter for our agency segment, which is a relatively new business division for Cobiro. In this role you will have the chance to be a part of the sales organisation for this new large customer segment, focusing on either the Spanish speaking market or the German speaking market. You will master the whole sales process over the phone, cold calling, following up, and closing the deal.
You are responsible for contacting online marketing agencies and selling them our solution which helps them and their customers save advertising costs and increase performance.
We are looking for a german speaking Technical Product Support Analyst to be a part of our Global Customer Support Team in our Copenhagen office. This position is responsible for providing advanced helpdesk support to our clients in our third level support department utilizing Atlassian Suite as the primary helpdesk tools.
Along with solving our clients most crucial problems, the position will also offer exciting possibilities and prospects for the future as we are currently entering new markets.
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Analyze and resolved often complex client issues/questions and involve the appropriate resource internally until the problem is solved.
- Participate in our Major Incident response team.
- Proactively prevent our clients problems based on early detection monitoring.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to lead projects across borders and collaborate with development and manufacturing to bring new digitalised and environmentally sustainable products smoothly into Manufacturing?
As Project Manager in Manufacturing Product Management, you manage projects across several countries and with different complexity levels. This includes collaboration with various corporate stakeholders in all Grundfos, on many organisational levels. By excellent project execution you will successfully deliver project across Manufacturing.
You will secure a structured approach to execute you projects according to Grundfos project stage gate model. This includes driving a project team of local project managers, specialist, and stakeholders through an end-to-end process – from early project preparations to sign-off and closing projects.
As a Technician in electronics you will be a member of the Microphone MEMS and ASIC design and validation team developing new MEMS sensors and ASICs for microphones.
You will support the engineer team developing measurement setups/electronics for validation of microphones and ASICs. Design PSBs for various tests and be responsible for our electronic lab.
- Design of PCBs and coordinate production with external vendor.
- Design and assemble prototype electronic circuits for evaluation of ASICs and MEMS microphones (electronic and mechanic, SMD fine-pitch soldering).
- Order electronics parts.
As a MEMS Design Engineer you will be member of the Microphone MEMS design and validation team developing new MEMS sensors for microphones.
You will support new product development through design and modelling, device characterization, debug activities and patent disclosures. The position will require working with multiple teams including Integration, CMOS design, Foundry and Assembly.
You will contribute to multiple aspects of MEMS product development
- Design and development of new MEMS acoustic sensors including test structures.
- Detailed mechanical and acoustical design of sensors and modules.
- Develop finite element and equivalent circuit models for extraction of key microphone parameters.
You will become a part of the PTD team; together we strive to lead and support optimization projects across the dairy. We ensure that good ideas results in the implementation of good solutions. The position involves collaboration at site with production, packing and quality departments, as well as key project stakeholders from other part of the organization.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain the high level of applied data in our decision making
- Continue the SPC rollout at site
- Continue and lead next steps of automatic process control
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading and growing global providers of automated material handling solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
You can look forward to being a key part of our growing business. As our Senior Project Manager you will be in the lead of the entire project – from contract to implementation and final handover. You will organize, manage the project team and communicate with our customers.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for project time plans and risk assessments, securing the right technical solution and overseeing project budgets. Naturally, building strong relationships towards customers and other stakeholders is essential. And by doing so you ensure coordination, follow-up and progress securing successful project deliverables meeting the high BEUMER Group standards for functionality and quality.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam is a global confederation of 19 highly interconnected national affiliates from the global North and the global South working with partners that mobilises the power of people against poverty, injustice and inequality enabling transformational change.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to YPE country teams on matters pertaining to partnership, synergies in DAPP, design of thematic activities under the regional component, and implementation of regional activities with maximum involvement of Oxfam country offices and local partners.
- Develop capacity-building plans for local partner organisations in cooperation with country offices related to themes under the regional component of the YPE programme.
In your new position you will plan and drive initiatives focused on improving the way we work with verification to strengthen the quality of the products we develop. You will in this way influence our test methodology and have contact to many colleagues across the organization. You will be the expert in the framework and way of working with verification and you will support your colleagues in this. Your expertise will cover test management and how to apply it in development of products within a regulated medical device context.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving improvement initiatives in the context of verification both for processes and tools
- Maintaining verification management best practices, instructions and processes
- Supporting the users of processes and tools provided by the Requirement & Verification Group
- Participating in relevant audits, reviews and approvals
Aalborg University is currently seeking to recruit an academic employee to join our team dedicated to continuously delivering state of the art IT infrastructures and integrated services for all researchers at AAU. The focus of the job will be to provide our researchers with the best possible IT services for their needs through direct consultation and solution finding. You will be working with outstanding researchers and occasionally with students from the full range of research fields at Aalborg University.
You will be part of a team (CLAAUDIA) that works with the researchers in a supportive role. We are an energetic cross-disciplinary team of specialists who provide consultation and problem solving for the activities of all researchers at AAU.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Hammel
Are you a result-oriented professional with a background in electronics? And would you like a career where you can apply your competencies for something greater? If you want an opportunity to influence the development and future production of sustainable solutions at our factory in Hammel, then you should keep reading!
Your primary area of responsibility will be to:
- Ensure project activities and ensure deliveries to new product introduction
- Support the manufacturing floor by leading machine improvement and uptime activities in order to help the areas to meet the established goals and demand plan
- Drive equipment and process improvements and serve as daily focal point of contact between Production, TS, Quality and other stakeholders