25 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have extensive experience within load calculations of wind turbines?
The job entails calculation of design loads, power performance and noise levels from early product feasibility state supporting the right product compromises, over maturing the loads setup, and finally ensuring verification between simulation model and field operation including successful handling of certification.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment in Load & Control is informal but with clear direction.
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Contract Administration Manager to be part of the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, whose duties will include provision of legal and technical skills to support the Contract Director.
Working alongside the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, you will play a key role in the management of the Immersed Tunnel contracts. You will be involved in the daily contract management, development of variations and handling claims during the course of the contracts.
Your key tasks will include:
- The daily contract management
- Coordination and reporting across the technical division
- Managing and providing input to variations
Eriksholm Research Centre, Snekkersten
The introduction of internet connected hearing aids constitutes a paradigm shift as traditional signal processing can now be complemented with AI neural network models implemented on a smartphone. This facilitates learning the audiological preferences of hearing-impaired users in real life listening scenarios. Combining sound environment data with natural language understanding AI, hearing aids can be transformed into digital voice assistants, which through user dialogues are able to learn the optimal hearing aid settings dependent on the context.
Based on research collaboration with Cognitive Systems Group, DTU Compute, the aim is to apply AI to not only enhance user experience by personalizing each hearing aid, but also radically improve treatment of patients by learning audiological insights from securely shared healthcare data crowdsourced from large amounts of users.
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Tunnel Design Quality Manager with focus on review and approval of the contractors’ design and on site ensure that the execution of the construction works is in accordance with the approved design.
The work of each employee, from Femern A/S through each sub-contractor will directly affect the flow of the project. And in your position, working alongside the Design Manager, Immersed Tunnel you will indeed play a key role in bringing forward the project when reviewing and approving the contractors’ design.
Your key tasks will include:
- Design review
- Coordination with the contractors
- Coordination with authorities
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to develop, maintain and manage the Master Programme for the Fehmarn-Project and be a central part of achieving a fundamental goal in our strategy: to open the world’s longest immersed tunnel in 2028.
Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project. With reference to our Head of Department in our Project, Control and Reporting Unit, you will be a central part in planning/follow-up and reporting with focus on the details in the Master Plan.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, where you will be located, and in Rødbyhavn.
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding or Aarhus
For our newly established department Riis Product Design Division, (an internal creative business unit for new ideas and product design) Riis is now hiring a Senior Product Designer with product and conceptual passion and experience in design thinking and product development and manufacturing, this may be your opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic, forward-thinking Senior Product Designer to join our product design team in Kolding, to work with us on new product designs and development, in general leading the whole process from idea-conception, prototyping to pre-production, roll-out.
You will be directly responsible as “Brand Ambassador” for the product development, creativity and delivery of quality and details on the projects the team is overseeing.
Siemens Mobility, Ballerup
Are you passionate about Rail Electrification, have experience with commissioning of power supply units, coordinating as well as management experience?
We are in the process of creating a new center of competence for Rail Electrification for the Nordics. For this task we need a Discipline Lead with the interest and flair of driving and coordinating activities within design, test and commissioning of Traction Power Stations (TPS). You will join an international team with talented engineers with different professional backgrounds and expertise.
- Coordinate and drive successful deliveries of design documentation
- Ensure that internal and third party deliveries are in line with the design
- Maintain a trustful and good relation with development engineers in Denmark and Germany
Are you a self-motivated construction engineer with a passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
Smart Buildings is one of Trifork's six areas of business. In order to "walk the talk" and become a more sustainable company, we will build 20 new wood office buildings.
We need your help to realise that dream!
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit, who has, first and foremost, the ability and desire to take ownership over a project and ensure its success, while working as part of a diverse team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the design and construction of modern and sustainable office buildings and will have the opportunity to develop a building concept to enable fast and sustainable construction of the buildings. You will be communicating directly to the board.
Do you have the people management and construction experience to manage complex projects like ours? We have some of the largest and most exciting onshore construction projects in the world and if you have the passion and drive like us, you should apply to find out more!
- Oversee all construction activities to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance by reviewing the work progress on a daily basis
We are looking for a new Team Lead to manage our Installation and Migration Team in the Fjernbane West Project.
The Installation and Migration Team is responsible for delivering required asset data for the supplier to start the work on each railway line, and afterwards to supervise the installation and migration of trackside equipment. In this context, the team ensures that the supplier’s design obtains the right approvals for installation.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Team and people management
- Coordination with our supplier on installation and migration topics
- Coordination with the rest of the Fjernbane West Team and other departments in Banedanmark
Odense Hospital Project Team Joint Venture I/S is a cooperation between ITINERA and CMB working together with the Region of Southern Denmark for building the new OUH.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the construction plan. He will report directly to the Construction Manager and Project Manager, ensuring that design, technical and quality standards are achieved safely, on time and within budget.
- Assisting in overseeing and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Assisting in reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Do you want to be part of the Offshore Logistics team and contribute to the design of an efficient, flexible and green harbour site for building our offshore windfarms?
Join us and become our new Harbour Logistics Engineer in Offshore Logistics & DPR, where you’ll be responsible for defining, developing and delivering our cross-package Offshore Construction Harbour Logistic solutions.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of Ottobock in Copenhagen
Do you want a new challenge within sales, be a part of an expansive phase and process in Denmark? Are you solution oriented and have a natural ability to build strong customer relations? Then this will be a great opportunity for you! On Ottobocks behalf we are now searching for an Account Manager in Denmark.
As an Account Manager at Ottobock you will be responsible for strengthen and deepening long term customer relationships in Denmark. You will have full responsibility for orthotic and prosthetic sales within Denmark, planning and execution of sales activities and work in close collaboration with product specialists, your sales manager and other support functions.
Your primary customers are orthopedic workshops. You report directly to the Sales Manager.
MacArtney A/S, Esbjerg
The MacArtney Group wish to employ an independent and quality-conscious employee who can contribute to the continued growth of the MacArtney Group and its position as a system solutions provider for customers in the wind, offshore and maritime sectors.
This is a challenging and independent position within an organisation that encourages independent thinking and values differing opinions. We need somebody that can speak their mind.
- Project management in connection with large projects that require a complete overview and coordination between the various company departments
- Completion of projects within the agreed framework with a focus on finances, quality and delivery
- Preparation of order sheets for our procurement department
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you passionate about developing talent management programs and facilitating an awesome learning & development environment that ensures motivation and retention of employees?
As an essential part of this role, you will have complete ownership of building and leading the Digital Graduate Program in the LEGO Group. Moreover, you will:
- utilize the high priority and ambition of our Digital Transformation to reposition the LEGO Group in the market of Technology and Digital Talents through never seen before talent management and development opportunities.
- develop and facilitate initiatives that ensure a strong pipeline for critical positions in our Digital functions.
- build a full-scale Graduate program for Digital Talents with a global footprint ready to launch in Summer 2020 starting with an ownership of a small-scale Graduate Pilot in 2019, which we’re currently working on.
©2019 The LEGO Group
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Are you ready to take on international project procurement and contract negotiation? And would you like to work closely with technical project managers and suppliers, while putting your stakeholder management skills to the test?
As our new procurement manager, you will be working closely with the technical project managers, fulfilling the need behind their projects for Airport and intra-logistic systems. Thus, your primary responsibility will be to negotiate procurement agreements with international suppliers. You will mainly be negotiating within the scope of the installation category and other project specific equipment. More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Handle and coordinate procurement in the projects
- Participate as an integrated part of a project team in our large-scale projects
- Lead commercial negotiations in cooperation with the project team
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to use your experience in designing and developing the best building experience to help us ensure continuous Joy of Building?
Then join us as Building Instruction Experience (BIX) Specialist! You will be responsible for delivering outstanding building instructions ensuring that our consumers have the world’s best physical and digital building experiences.
With an end-to-end perspective, you will design, build and test high quality building instructions with strong focus on ensuring a natural build flow that fits the age of the target group, their motor as well as cognitive skills. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- build both physical and digital models, to ensure a smooth and targeted building flow and finalize the layout of the building instruction
- bring new building instruction experience concepts to life in both the physical and digital world
©2019 The LEGO Group
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of VELUX
Are you willing to drive the direction of the future product development towards healthier buildings?
You will be joining the Material & Product development team and be a part of the cross-functional Product Sustainability project team.
In this role you will develop and provide input on design tools and a more systematic assessment approach to increase the recyclability of the VELUX product portfolio. It is expected that you perform life cycle assessment of the products by using design tools and simultaneously to assess the eco-impact throughout the entire product life cycle. In addition to this you will act as a trusted partner for internal stakeholders regarding material choices and recycling solutions. You will additionally travel internationally to gain insights into the VELUX global business and collaborate with external partners.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Strong Project Manager with a proven track record of working with buildings and production related projects.
Are you self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the projects and management a good experience for stakeholders and employees/end users.
Project Management of different kind of building and production related projects.
- Ensure high stakeholder alignment. Since LEGO is a company where collaboration and coherence is key values, communication and coordination is very important to manage.
- Schedule, manage and control project tasks to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements.
- Management of external partners (designers, contractors, supervisors etc.) during the project lifecycle.
©2019 The LEGO Group