53 job matcher din søgning
Do you excel at visualising complex construction projects, all the while taking cost and time management into consideration? Do you obtain professional satisfaction from refining the building process? And do you want to help deliver world-class, sustainable energy solutions for millions of people around the world?
Then you might be the Construction Planning Coordinator that BWSC is looking for as we integrate 4D methods to our power plant construction processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining erection concepts.
- Assisting in the detailed planning of erection in coordination with planning, engineering and construction sites.
- Developing resource estimates based on the plan.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist as well as oncallers at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment in which we strive and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- A chance to work with a team that takes professional pride in our work
- Good opportunities to work in one of Scandinavia's leading family-run hotel and restaurant groups
Storstroem Bridge Joint Venture I/S, Vordingborg
SBJV is looking for an experienced OHS B Cooridnator or Qualified OHS Inspector wanting to become a Coordinator B, to join us on the unique journey to build the new Storstrøms Bridge.
On this project you will be a part of every aspect of the process, from the technical design, to the fabrication of all the individual elements, to the construction of the bridge itself, everything is being done on site meaning a varied and diverse set of challenges regarding health and safety.
Located in Vordingborg, Denmark, the new bridge will accommodate a two-lane road, a double-track railway for high-speed trains, and a shared use route for pedestrians and cyclists. Once complete, the new Storstrøm Bridge will be the third longest bridge in Denmark.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
One of our new strategic directions is to simplify the way we do things, and one of the big projects connected to this, is simplifying our real-estate portfolio to adapt to the new organizational needs. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Professional who will be responsible for managing Nilfisk’s €30m+ global portfolio of facilities across Europe, the US, Mexico, and China.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for the facilities' strategy and execution for all segments and locations worldwide. Manages and implements the corporate real estate strategy within the international operation allowing the organization to achieve its current and future business objectives
- Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel on areas including, but not limited to, real estate leasing and purchasing, contract management, sustainability, business continuity and space utilization.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions? These commitments guide what we do as Total and the leading oil and gas company in Denmark. Building on its recent successes in its North Sea exploration, Total is looking to recruit a new Prospect Generator – come and join our highly motivated and committed team in Copenhagen.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Quickly screening areas and/or opportunities in order to deliver a pertinent & documented recommendation, positive or negative.
- Deliver high-ranked prospects.
- Guarantee the consistency and the proper integration of G&G data for play/prospect generation and maturation.
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
At Johnson Controls, Marine Engineering & Operations, we are currently looking for a new 3D-CAD Designer to join our team in Aarhus.
We are looking for a technical designer, production technologist or engineer with 3D-CAD experience (preferable Inventor). You know how to draft standards, symbols and nomenclature for technical drawings, and you are able to read P&I diagrams and work hands-on with production procedures. It is considered an advantage if you have a background as welder or similar, and preferably you are knowledgeable about FEM analysis.
You are an open-minded designer with a strong drive for results and with a 'can do' mentality. You need to be able to work in a multicultural environment, and you are open to travel. Our global footprint requires that you are fluent in English.
Promando recruiting on behalf of TheFork in Copenhagen
The Field Sales Hunter will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with restaurants. As Field Sales Hunter you will be part of a strong international and well-known brand TheFork, who also is a part of the TripAdvisor Company
Key Area Responsibilities
- Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork products and service solutions mostly over the phone
- From time to time, you will prospect restaurant on the field outside Copenhagen
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of the well-known brand Thefork, who is part of the company TripAdvisor. A company that is growing explosively internationally.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Strong Project Manager with a proven track record of working with buildings and production related projects.
Are you self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the projects and management a good experience for stakeholders and employees/end users.
Project Management of different kind of building and production related projects.
- Ensure high stakeholder alignment. Since LEGO is a company where collaboration and coherence is key values, communication and coordination is very important to manage.
- Schedule, manage and control project tasks to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements.
- Management of external partners (designers, contractors, supervisors etc.) during the project lifecycle.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Scandic Hotel A/S, Copenhagen
If you can take responsibility, have an eye for detail and take pride in making our hotel shine, we believe you could be our new housekeeper at Scandic Webers. We know that you are professional to your core and always on top of the daily cleaning procedures.
You understand the importance of folding the bedding just right and always greeting our guests with a smile. And you never leave a room until you have been into every corner. We know that you are a perfectionist through and through. We look forward to meeting you. We believe in you.
- Cleaning rooms and public areas
- Guest contact and guest service
- Ensuring that Housekeeping’s stock levels and store rooms are in order
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Are you a metocean engineer with a passion for renewables?
Join us and become Metocean Measurement Engineer in the Measurements department where you’ll work closely with suppliers of metocean measurement equipment to ensure that we’re always supplied with the best technologies for deployment of our wind farms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
We are looking for a new Team Lead to manage our Installation and Migration Team in the Fjernbane West Project. The project is responsible for the introduction of ERTMS in the Western Region of Denmark, i.e. Jutland. The project is supported by an international supplier base and consultants from across Europe.
As a team lead you are responsible for, that the team is delivering in due time, that the processes used are fit for purpose and to secure that the suppliers are delivering according to the contract.
You will manage a team with 11 dedicated and highly skilled members, which consists of a mix of internal employees and external consultants. Your workplace will be at our new office in the center of Copenhagen, but your team will be located both in the office in Copenhagen and on site in Jutland, depending on which line we are active on.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA´S GLOBAL STORE DESIGN TEAM IS LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL DESIGNER FOR A TWO YEAR POSITION WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL DESIGNER WITH GREAT REVIT AND 3DS MAX SKILLS, AT OUR GLOBAL PANDORA OFFICE IN COPENHAGEN.
The Store Design team is responsible for creating the branded framework, for an optimal shopping experience – developing and maintaining PANDORAs store concept, and ensuring that they are attractive to both consumers and scalable for implementation. As a technical designer you will be responsible for the 2D store layouts, revisions, 3D renderings and technical drawings for our new store concept.
- Set-up a material library and templates in 3ds Max.
- Responsible for all technical drawing packages using Revit.
- Creating realistic store environment renders using 3ds Max.
- Support the project manager in the various project stages.
As our new Senior Pipeline Engineer you will be part of an energetic team that works on world class pipeline projects. You will be part of our 30+ persons team in Copenhagen working with colleagues worldwide that provide engineering support to such clients as Total, Equinor, Gaz-System and Nord Stream.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Acting as discipline lead/senior engineer for a team of pipeline engineers working on an ongoing gas pipeline project in the Baltic Sea region
- Follow-on engineering design ensuring compliance between the design and the installation contractor
- Perform verification of as-built documentation from pipe manufacture and installation contractor
Asgaard Recruitment recruiting on behalf of CSK Stålindustri A/S
Are you passionate about working with QHSE management, and do you have the courage and desire to be posted to one of Scandinavia's leading suppliers of steel solutions? For CSK Stålindustri A/S we are looking for a QHSE site manager who can build, handle, and control the QHSE tasks that the upcoming construction of a Data Center in Sweden requires.
In collaboration with the Head of QHSE project manager from CSK, you must first and foremost have the ability to cooperate in an international environment with different nationalities. You become CSK's QHSE representative on the site and have the responsibility of maintaining a good relationship with the company's collaborators while maintaining CSK's interests.
De 5 Stjerner is looking for many energetic and motivated cleaning assistants.
Your main responsibility will be to clean and keep the guests' hotel rooms and public areas tidy.
We offer part-time positions with min. 80-140 hours per month/or part-time weekend contracts.
You speak and understand English.
You like the contact with clients and colleagues.
No previous experience needed.
LEGO House, Billund
There is only one LEGO® House in the world. A place where we take pride in giving the ultimate LEGO experience to LEGO fans of all ages. Would you like to be the first point of contact in LEGO House?
As Guest Service Assistant, you will be a part of a dedicated team focusing on delivering a world-class LEGO experience like nowhere else to our guests. In our Guest Service team we constantly use our excellent communications skills and wide knowledge of LEGO House information to ensure that all our guests gets the best service experience both before, during and after their visit in LEGO House – we expect you to do the same.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support an efficient communication across the entire house
- Support the operating organization by handling ad hoc tasks
- Manage all incoming inquires coming through LEGO House case handling system, by phone or “in person”
The candidate for this position will primarily engage in the Sales phase, aligning the documentation scope with our customers and internal stakeholders, as well as setting up the document management system. This is truly a gate keeper role: a job well done will enable efficient and effective execution of the aligned scope later in the project.
We have high ambitions for continuously improving our performance in the area of project documentation management, and are therefore looking for motivated, experienced candidates to drive this agenda.
About the role
- You are a main contact for our Sales teams, supporting them in aligning the documentation scope of a project during the Sales phase (both with the customer and internally)
- You ensure the processes and tools to be followed and used for project documentation delivery are addressed and aligned early on in the project