187 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, København
Do you thrive with process optimization and putting your change management skills into play?
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and running service delivery improvements in the AML domain, across one or several business units. You will get to use your skills in operational excellence, problem solving and project management as well as applying your competencies in process improvement and experience to ensure successful implementation of a unified operations management system called Strive.
Your most important tasks:
- Work with Leaders in AML to help them improve their service delivery
- Run improvement initiatives in AML Customer Service Delivery from scoping to implementation and realizing improvement objectives
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
The role ensures development of the new safety narrative for Maersk. The role develops the visual narrative for corporate as well as brands’ safety culture. The aim is to use the narratives in workshops, campaigns, meetings, etc. to learn and understand where Maersk is coming from and to where we want to go.
The role is a drawing and project management role.
- In close collaboration with corporate safety and stakeholders in Maersk develop the safety and business narrative for corporate and brands
- Lead and coordinate the development of narrative(s)
- Visualising safety culture in Maersk
BK Medical, Herlev
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with drive and energy to join our marketing operations team. You will be part of our Marcom team who are located in Herlev, Denmark and in Boston, USA.
You will support the Marcom team with administrative and basic graphics tasks in relation to technical documents and sales materials.
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with translators
- Ensuring that language versions of manuals are prepared and approved and ready to be shipped with orders
- Looking after trade show materials pre and post events. There will be some travel days in relation to this
Estée Lauder, Vallensbæk Strand
The Estée Lauder Companies Nordic is seeking a dynamic and structured Product Manager to work closely with the rest of the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brands, Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown. As a Product Manager, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the brand team to drive the success of the brands' franchises and innovative marketing campaigns. This role will have exposure to the EMEA Regional Teams in Paris and Supply Chain functions in Belgium.
You will be very closely linked with the commercial, finance and supply chain teams. Estée Lauder, La Mer and Bobbi Brown are accelerating, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape their future. Great marketing comes from working with brands you're passionate about - great careers come from working for a company which is passionate about developing you.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
You will report to our Operations Manager and be part of a team of experienced colleagues working in a truly international environment.
Your primary task will be to manage commercial projects as well as doing the engineering part of the projects.
- Managing and running projects in close co-operation with our customers and Tetra Pak regional offices worldwide
- Being responsible for scope, budget, deadlines and quality of the project
- Ensuring communication with suppliers and customers
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to lead infrastructure implementation on financials systems in Northern Europe?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Projects and Service Transition our contribution is to support business units across Nets in their demands and supply, and finally we are 5 % aware of our presence and state of mind during the day.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. As a Delivery Manager, you will be leading design and implementation of infrastructure for Scandinavia and Northern Europe’s leading payment systems.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
As mechanical project engineer, you will have a versatile job in an international and multidisciplinary environment. As part of a project organization with responsibility for the mechanical design, you will manage many stakeholders and ensure a lean process and high quality throughout the project.
You will be responsible for the mechanical system layout and make sure that the solutions meet the specifications and comply with our internal design rules. You are involved from the design phase to the commissioning of the system onsite with the customer.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparation of specifications on requirements, clarification of mechanical and electrical interfaces to other system parts and risk assessments and CE marking
- System layouts including compliance with required system capacities, redundancy, flow etc.
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
The staffing team is responsible for allocating our consultants to the projects we solve for our clients. To do this, we consider:
- The qualifications needed for the project.
- Who is available and has the required qualifications.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and people leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
Cylindo ApS, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about delivering successful high quality 3D projects to global clients? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing, globally leading software company delivering turnkey 3D product visualization experiences?
Cylindo is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to deliver awesome 3D content and solutions to our clients. You will be working with our internal delivery team of highly skilled professionals from the 3D visualization industry to deliver world class 3D content and solutions.
What you will be doing
- Manage the delivery of projects to global enterprise and SMB brands and retailers
- Work closely with our delivery team in Macedonia for accurate and on time delivery of best in class 3D product visualization projects
- Educate clients about 3D product visualization and align expectations in terms of delivery, quality and timelines
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
To support this our newly formed Business IT & Operations organization is looking for a Business Project Manager/Senior Business Developer to strengthen our business development capabilities.
You will independently plan and drive business projects across divisions, with both technical and non-technical scope and clear budget and delivery accountability.
You will ensure the projects follow our governance model and manage the project structure, roles and teams, project scope, developing and maintaining plans, identifying and managing risks as well as monitoring and reporting. Key emphasis is on execution through strong stakeholder management.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Are you a skilled project leader in Electronics product development or Industrialization?
You will join the Industrialization team, which is responsible for manufacturing and supply-chain process design and qualification in our Product Development Projects (PMP) for 3 phase UPS systems. These are being developed in our design centres in Denmark and China for our manufacturing sites, which are mainly located in Asia.
You will be leading overall the industrial activities for our PMP projects for 3 phase power roadmap. Specifically, you:
- Analyse and define supply chain for our new offers and make sure they meet the overall industrial strategy for the product line.
- Maintain the long time industrial plan for 3 phase, including capacity analysis, manufacturing surface and hours, and capital investments.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to continue your HR career within Rewards? Can you help shape the future of Arla through strategic reward initiatives and processes?
Do you have the energy, passion and the skills to lead the development and further improvement of the rewards agenda across Arla Foods? This may entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (IPE), the Global Arla Job Catalogue, base pay management, bonus program development etc.
A key task will be to actively participate in the development and anchoring of rewards concepts, policies and processes throughout the global Reward community and support, spar and challenge HR Business Partners and senior leaders in all reward elements and governance hereof.
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
The position as Project Manager is an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and international organization. In Semco Maritime, we care for our employees and aim to be a desirable workplace. We want to be known for our initiative and commitment.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for completing financial scopes and projects according to time schedules and to the satisfaction of customers. In addition, you will manage your team and subsuppliers according to the managerial values of Semco Maritime.
We offer personal and professional development with a positive attitude and where people thrive on having work days that are often unpredictable.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to work in a global company and support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead technical offshore wind engineering studies covering aspects from turbine to shore? Are you result-oriented and interested in growing our engineering studies business area and ensure its success at the global scene? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us.
You will manage offshore wind engineering study packages from early clarification and proposal to the client to delivering on the studies. You will be a vital part in fuelling growth within engineering studies and take it to a new level in Semco Maritime.
We will be flexible regarding your working location and you may choose freely to be based in our office in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area or in our headquarters in Esbjerg.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
A new position is now open in our CMC development team.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Y-mAbs) is looking for a CMC Project Manager who can contribute to our efforts in bringing our pipeline of exiting products through the clinical development phase and into commercial supply. You will work on all CMC activities associated with our development programs, and have a close collaboration with other functional groups within Y-mAbs.
- You will manage, coordinate and drive the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) part of projects in early and late stage development and towards commercial launch
- Coordinate activities within drug development and quality control using external vendors
- Be responsible for writing and reviewing the technical content of the regulatory documents for IND’s, IMPD’s and other regulatory submissions
JOB-LINK ApS recruiting on behalf of Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Job-Link is looking for a Project Manager for Haldor Topsoe A/S in Lyngby - who is a world leader in the design of hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers for ultra-low Sulphur diesel and provides outstanding catalysts.
Our new Project Manager will work in close contact with colleagues in the dedicated design group, the project management department and in the sales and marketing departments.
As project manager you are responsible for the projects in terms of budget and time schedule. You:
- are the prime contact with the customers
- make agreements with our vendors and follow-up on their progress
- are responsible for planning and for meeting deadlines
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a Commercial Product Manager for our global Multibrand business, who can bring strong, relevant expertise and experience in the service industry and have global accountability and responsibility for driving continuous efforts to maximise profitability and optimise the competitiveness of the Multibrand service business through continued value engineering and service solutions.
As the successful candidate, you will work with and support frontline sales leaders across the globe and constantly challenge the norm with commercial, analytical, and technical insights to drive the Multibrand business development.
You will be accountable for managing the global sales pipeline to ensure achievement of global sales targets and to ensure development activities are in line with the sales potential in the marketplace.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
To work with Product Approval
As a digital consultant, you will be responsible for driving the product approval process for our digital channels, in close collaboration with our Agile Areas. This means that you will be responsible for ensuring that all solutions and features are compliant and of the required quality, while at the same time driving fast-paced development and short time to market.
As part of our Channel Strategy & Analysis team, you will also be involved in developing e.g. the channel strategy, service design analyses and value proposition design. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- To support the agile heartbeat with efficient management of the product approval process
- To ensure efficient product approval processes while supporting the agile heartbeat
- To ensure that we have a continuous strong product approval setup for our Corporate Digital Channels
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you apply user centric design to the benefit of patients around the globe?
Basically, your job is to enable LEO Pharma to develop products with maximum benefit for the users – and if you are like the rest of us you find it highly inspiring to take a company like LEO to the next level within user centric design. Your focus area will be development of future, innovative, packaging and medical devices – some including connectivity.
As Usability Engineer you are the one to link patient knowledge and product realisation by transforming insights from the team’s Anthropologist into tangible ideas. You will play a key role in basic design, product maturing and final hand over to production. You will:
- Become the team’s Usability Engineering responsible
- Transform insights into products – from first idea to final product
- Ensure required level of documentation in area of expertise