129 job matcher din søgning
Hans Just A/S, Copenhagen
The leading spirit and wine company in the Nordics, Hans Just, requires a strong commercial and creative Brand Manager, who is both strategic and executional by nature and experienced in delivering brand building at a high level.
The candidate will be part of a professional and dynamic marketing team consisting of 10 employees, and you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
In the position you will be managing the marketing strategy for our portfolio of spirit products from one of our biggest suppliers, Rémy Cointreau. The portfolio includes strong brands such as Cointreau, Rémy Martin and Louis XIII.
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you able to leverage your technical and commercial capabilities to communicate with process engineers worldwide – and create hype and enthusiasm for our products in the global process industry? Then we would like to welcome you to join a fast growing company.
PR electronics is the leading signal conditioning (interface) manufacturer. For our marketing department, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can drive product commercialization in close collaboration with the Product Strategy Group, R&D and Sales.
- Interface between Sales, Product Strategy Group and R&D.
- Reach commercial objectives of dedicated product lines.
- Translate complex technical features into commercial benefits.
TDC Group, København
Support and drive pricing & commercial strategy projects across Nuuday’s portfolio of brands
Are you passionate about pricing, strategy and commercial management? Then this is the job you are looking for! As Consultant in Nuuday Portfolio Management, you will support or lead pricing and commercial strategy projects across Nuuday, and you will conduct deep dive commercial analyses with the aim to optimize and improve the commercial performance of Nuuday.
As Consultant, your main tasks will be to:
- Support or drive strategic projects within pricing or commercial strategy across Nuuday. The projects will vary between being of tactical and strategic character.
- Conduct deep dive commercial analyses with the aim to increase commercial insight and enable pricing optimization and business improvement for Nuuday and our brands.
- Develop material to support top management strategic decision making.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED GLOBAL PR MANAGER TO SUPPORT IN LEADING THE PR AND INFLUENCER STRATEGY AND ACTIVATION.
You will support the Global PR Director in driving the planning, development and creation of overall campaign activation of Social Media Influencers globally and in our local markets, with direct responsibilities for managing market communication and cross functional integrated planning.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Lead the global Influencer strategy with a focus on creativity, brand, integrated planning, activation and evaluation – securing fully integration with the global PR planning, supporting all campaigns.
- Creating brief guidelines of our influencer strategy and plans – to support regions, markets and other internal marketing teams.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an experienced Product Manager or a recent graduate, who thrives in a complex matrix organization or do you want to take on new challenges to grow within Product Management?
You will, of course, have the responsibility to manage your own individual portfolios but it is also crucial that the team work together and share best practice and finding synergies for sharing portfolio, packs etc.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager will be:
- Create and maintain a product portfolio relevant to our foodservice customers
- Ensure alignment with the Supply Chain and Commercial organizations.
- Solid product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, quality and specifications
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to take global brand management to the next level within a growing MedTech company?
At GN Hearing, we develop intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible.
To engage our customers even more, scale our business and fully integrate digital solutions, we are in the process of transforming our global marketing function, including our Global Brand Management function.
Global Brand Management is overall responsible for our Resound, Beltone and Interton hearing aid brands, PR, Media & Communications, Marketing Excellence and Marketing Creation.
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten or Germany
Danfoss Drives is looking for a Product Manager, VLT AQUA Drive series. Position is located in Denmark or Germany. In this position you will be the driver and pivot for VLT AQUA Drive series product activities in a global organization together with many stakeholders.
If you feel passionate about creating product solutions for customers and you have experience with variable speed drives and/or pump applications, then please keep on reading as you might be our new colleague!
You are curious and eager to continue learning how to apply latest trends such as within digitalization to create sustainable solutions for users and customers.
Are you passionate about Customer Relationship Management? Do you love working with data? Are you willing to embark on a transformational journey in a pharma company with an ambitious growth target in the years to come? As our CRM Manager, you will be responsible for data analysis and optimization of the ALK global CRM system.
As Junior Global CRM Data Manager, you will:
- Ensure global alignment of CRM processes, usage and KPIs by working closely with ALK local teams and the super users community.
- Be a story teller: by analyzing CRM data and translating your findings into actionable insights, you will provide sound advice and recommendations that support our business goals
- Ensure data integrity and quality of the ALK global CRM system, including continuous optimization, cleaning and maintenance of the database
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey?
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring colour and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
- Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally
- Define and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for The LEGO Group, globally
- Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
©2019 The LEGO Group
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to join a world leader in green energy and help us build a world-leading digital presence?
We have embarked on an ambitious journey to strengthen the role that digital channels play in reaching new audiences and target groups. To bring us further in our effort, we’re looking for a Senior SEO Consultant to join our newly established Channels & Amplification team.
You’ll lead our efforts to enhance the organic search performance of our corporate global website portfolio and support digital campaigns to ensure that they generate qualified traffic and drive conversions. As Senior SEO Consultant, you’ll be given the opportunity to influence the digital direction in an international, ambitious and growth-oriented business.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Can you imagine a job where nothing is impossible? Where every idea is playful? And where blue-sky innovation and creative thinking will bring to market products and experiences for one of the world’s most iconic brands and make kids jump for joy?
This role will be driver of key strategic projects and initiatives in CPL that are being developed to become new big launches for the LEGO brand in the future (2021+). You will:
- Drive CPL projects successfully forwards as marketing lead or product owner for key projects for the future LEGO portfolio (creating projects with yearly big business and innovating LEGO play, go to market and business models).
- Create new ways of working with marketing for the LEGO group in early development.
- Lead business model innovation of market sizing, business cases, product assortments as well as creating new revenue streams based on new service economies.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have extensive experience within load calculations of wind turbines?
The job entails calculation of design loads, power performance and noise levels from early product feasibility state supporting the right product compromises, over maturing the loads setup, and finally ensuring verification between simulation model and field operation including successful handling of certification.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment in Load & Control is informal but with clear direction.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
At the VELUX Sales & Marketing organisation, we want to make a true business impact. You will be responsible for managing large sales and marketing programmes in close collaboration with the programme owners.
The programmes are already underway. It is up to you to ensure their further progression and success, translating the programmes into clearly defined activities and projects and driving them together with the project managers to ensure success.
Acting as a partner and advisor to the programme owner, you will:
- Explore and define business needs and desired results to develop appropriate road maps
- Manage programme activities, budgets, costs and risks with a basis in business strategy
- Ensure we have an optimal programme organisation consisting of project managers and other Sales & Marketing colleagues as well as facilitate global and local support and involvement among internal stakeholders
Trendhim ApS, Horsens
Join us as a Customer Acquisition Specialist in our fast-moving, international e-commerce growth rocket… Also known as Trendhim.
Your role will focus on driving traffic to our international online stores. If you have the experience, talent and grit to make that happen, we want you to join our envelope-pushing online marketing team.
We’re doing well with customer acquisition on Google and Facebook, but we’ve only scratched the surface of other platforms like Youtube, Display Network, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, etc. This is where your talent comes into play.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you plan and execute high-class employer branding events? And are you ready to create campaigns to tell future colleagues what a great workplace our company is?
Join us and become Senior Employer Branding Consultant in Employer Branding & HR Communication where you, together with four close colleagues, will plan and execute a wide range of employer branding activities and play an important role in making our brand come to life.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Customer Success Manager to serve our Swedish clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from on-boarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
Our Customer Success Manager plays a key role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
Copenhagen International School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced professional whose vision, commitment, and enthusiasm helps the school realize its mission and vision.
This senior leadership position is suitable for an experienced marketing professional with a track record of success in brand management and communications, preferably in the education sector. The successful candidate will be an articulate, persuasive and credible ambassador for Copenhagen International School who is able to lead marketing and communications for the school in Copenhagen and beyond.
Copenhagen International School is a leading, non-profit day school offering a comprehensive education programme for students aged 3 to 19. CIS serves approximately 950 students in a state-of-the art campus in the Nordhavn area.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
You will drive a strategic, commercial and technical Product Management. You will manage the strategic solution and service portfolio for the electricity utilities and have an important role in specification of new solutions, technical documentation and technical support. To succeed with this, it is important that you have a combined technical and commercial mindset to understand market needs and tender requirements.
More specific your main responsibility will be to:
- Ensure value creating solutions and portfolio lifecycle management based on clear customer segmentation and dedicated value proposition
- Manage roadmap and release plans in close coordination with sales, solution delivery and R&D
- Coordinate with the sales, marketing, delivery and operations teams to develop the right business models, pricing strategies, staff trainingand effective market launch
Widex A/S, Lynge
We offer the opportunity to work with improving and enhancing Widex web platforms for Sales Companies across the world! We are looking for a person with a broad digital marketing knowledge.
You will be part of a dynamic Retail Online Marketing team and interact with local IT, Global Marketing as well as the Sales Companies Worldwide. Your primary task will be to help with the implementation and updating of the web platform on local markets.
- Participate in specifying new web features for our Sales Companies globally for IT to develop
- Participate in IT web meetings, prioritising and driving development of new web features as a product owner
- Creating landing pages for campaigns