135 job matcher din søgning
As Sales and Operations Planner you will manage the S&OP processes and support the Head of Global Planning as S&OP process owner and provides deep dive analysis of red and yellow KPIs and facilitates resolution and action plans for the issues.
An important part of this role is to manage S&OP activities that provide analysis which drive business decisions relative to improving Service Level, FCA, efficiency, and customer service via streamlining processes and cost saving projects (Continuous Improvements) as well as monitoring forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s (Error, Bias and Lag Analysis) for impacts to Supply Planning.
You will support/manage activities that Support Sales and Operations Planning and best practices:
- Support ABC/Product Segmentation analysis.
- Support Statistical Safety Stock Process.
- Manage Supply Chain Risk Assessments.
- Monitoring the Monthly Demand Forecast changes
Danske Bank, Lyngby
We are looking for a new colleague to join our recently started Documentation Team in Wealth Management in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen.
The job offers many challenging and different tasks within the investment area. You will primarily be working with negotiation and drafting of agreements as well as being the important link between the legal and the business/operational side. You can also expect to help to develop and improve documentation and solutions as well as working with governance structures.
- You have a legal background (or other similar background) and a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience from a financial institution or a law firm
- You have experience in working with derivatives Master Agreements (ISDA/CSA, GMRA, CDEA etc.) and other types of investment related agreements
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
At AGC Biologics A/S, we are growing rapidly and we are looking for a Corporate Counsel to support our EU operations. Ideally, we are looking for an attorney-at-law with a commercial mindset, who has been working in an international environment.
You will act as a trusted advisor for our EU leadership team with a large numbers of stakeholders across our business units and locations. You will be pivotal in our contract negotiations where you bring your deep understanding of international contract law combined with your excellent commercial understanding, which will support the overall positioning of AGC Biologics as the preferred contract manufacturing Partner.
Do you have an analytical mindset, and are you a strong communicator? Are you ready to grab a unique possibility to become part of ONLY?
We are looking for a result-oriented and ambitious Replenishment Planner, who can control the distribution of ONLY’s “Never Out of Stock” (NOOS) styles for our largest external customers on the European markets.
Analytical skills and a strong sense of structure is pivotal to succeed in this role. We are looking for a person, who is motivated by reaching tangible results, such as turnover ratio, stock level and product performance. As you will work across departments and countries with various customers, it is also important that you are outgoing, service minded and a strong communicator – an inventory management strategy is worth nothing, if the customer does not understand or believe in it.
Do you want to take part in ensuring that Danske Bank becomes the most trusted financial partner and building the new Whistleblowing Operation team in Group Compliance?
As a Senior Compliance Officer in Whistleblowing Operation, you will screen incoming whistleblower reports, set up investigation teams and take part in the investigation. You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function supporting the journey of creating an even stronger compliance culture across the Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the handling of whistleblower reports including initial screening, investigation and stakeholder management
- Further develop and strengthen the Group’s whistleblowing setup and framework incl. system support, governing documents and be a sparring partner for other part of the organisation working with this
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic role where you can work strategically and put your experience with institutional donor relations and compliance to work? Do you thrive building collaborative donor relationships within the world of humanitarian affairs and development? Then perhaps you will join one of the world’s largest displacement NGOs and become our new Donor Relations Advisor (DRA). The position is based in the External Relations Secretariat at DRC Headquarters, Copenhagen.
The overall purpose of the role is to develop relationships with institutional donors and support DRC’s +35 country operations in matters of donor relations and compliance. The DRA will ensure that relationships with key institutional donors are developed and strengthened for increased funding and policy influencing.
HR is looking for an experienced Senior HR Consultant who is ready to make a difference in an informal and high performing organisation. You will report to the VP of HR and be part of a team of 12 HR professionals who cover assignments within operations such as employee relations, compensation & benefits, recruiting, mobility and people development.
Your main responsibility will be to advise managers and HR colleagues on all aspects of employment law related matters, including interpretation of local agreements and negotiations with local unions.
Furthermore, you will contribute to or drive other activities on the HR agenda, such as employee wellbeing, development, continuous improvement projects and new HR initiatives that contribute to the overall business targets from beginning to end.
Lagkagehuset is on an exciting growth journey. To help us continue delivering sustainable growth we are on the lookout for a Head of Planning to join our passionate team in Group Supply Chain.
Job Purpose and Role
- Build a strong Sales and Operation Planning set up in close cooperation with the Commercial functions. Including New Product Development. The Sales and Operation Planning will be based on both e.g. performance data, forecasts and production capacity.
- Dynamically taking lead in driving process excellence for the production and supply chain operations of Lagkagehuset in Denmark and abroad.
- Developing production planning methods, routines and ways of working with a strong focus on creating end-to-end processes adapted in the entire value chain.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to play a vital part in our Fraud Strategy Execution? Do you have the ability to execute strategy within complex topics and are you able to turn it into easy understandable language.
You will be the leader of a team consistent of 6 people, who all work dedicated with defining and executing our fraud strategy. Together with the team you will be the main driver for executing on the strategy road map, follow up and reporting.
In this role, your responsibility will be to engage with stakeholders, create plans, material/reports and not last execute on our communication roadmap.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading a team of 6 colleagues that has the responsibility to define and execute our fraud strategy governance
- Identifying and engaging with key internal stakeholders for collaboration around customer facing activities
Airland Logistics A/S, Kastrup
Now we are looking for a Shipping Specialist who is ready to take up new challenges and opportunities within Shipping & Logistics in our Project & Crosstrade department. The person will join a strong and ambitious shipping team within our organisation.
The Shipping Specialist position is based in Kastrup, Copenhagen.
- Ensure transports are booked and organised in respect of customer demands, according to legislation, customs rules and in line with our internal procedures
- Coordinate the shipping activities between the involved companies and parties of interest to obtain documents such as waivers, certificates of origin and other shipping documents
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Are you able to handle difficult technical knowledge, while bridging to commercial objectives? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager.
As Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager you will be commercially responsible for category development. You will lead the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex turnkey sub-contracts for key equipment for our portfolio of power plant projects.
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For our Satair Copenhagen site, we are looking for a Shipping Supervisor for a team of seven dedicated employees. Shipping is part of the total 38 employees Warehouse team.
You will work closely with our colleagues in Customer Order Service and a large number of external stakeholders, being forwarding agents and various transportation companies to carry our products safely and swiftly from supplier to customer.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Maintain contact with Satair’s and customers’ freight forwarders
- Involve in improvement projects and process changing
- Booking of shipments as per policies
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
You will be offered a rare opportunity to gain insight in a very international business and to participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management.
You will be responsible for providing first class employment law and labour relations support to Maersk Drilling including the following:
- Advising on employment law, employment, dismissals, disciplinary action, and transfers globally for both on- and offshore employees
- Ensuring compliance with local employment law in all jurisdictions of operations
- Closely cooperating with the global HR organisation on employment matters
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a $2.0 billion-turnover global company with more than 1,300 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide.
For our Copenhagen Warehouse, we are looking for a strong Deputy Head of Warehouse.The team consists of 38 dedicated employees, distributed in both Warehouse and Shipping departments. As the Deputy Warehouse Manager position is a newly created position, so you have the chance to influence the role yourself.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Works closely with the Head of warehouse management and helps him to develop, coordinate and plan projects and programs
- Arranging employee training and internal and external courses, and also to interview and hire new employees
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
At the Financial Lines office in Copenhagen, you are welcomed by your 8 new colleagues. Here, we handle insurance policies in areas such as directors’ and officers’ liability, cyber liability, professional liability, crime insurance and M&A. We work with Nordic businesses from all industries imaginable.
“This really isn’t your typical underwriter position. Here, you will get to follow your cases from lead to negotiation and finished deal,” says Financial Lines Manager Henrik Sandfeld.
As a financial lines underwriter, you will play both an analytical and a communicative role. You will make the risk assessments of the Nordic companies, negotiate with both insurance brokers and clients and secure the highest customer satisfaction.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
The Group Tax department has the overall responsibility for Chr. Hansen’s global direct and indirect tax compliance and tax planning. We manage tax risks, tax audits, tax elements of M&A transactions, corporate legal structuring, transfer pricing, tax reporting, VAT and customs duty compliance etc.
Focus for the new Tax Manager will be on corporate tax compliance, structuring and planning. In your role as Tax Manager you will work in close cooperation with your colleagues in the tax department and with the entire global finance organization as well as other departments. Externally you will work closely with tax advisors and tax authorities in Denmark and abroad.
Your key responsibilities will include a challenging range of different tasks within international tax. Tasks will include:
- Tax risk management
- Optimization of processes around direct and indirect tax and transfer pricing
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to optimise a product portfolio that spans over 100 markets worldwide in this temporary position that may be the start of your future career in Arla?
Taking on our ‘Reducing Complexity’ workstream, you will work to create a larger and more profitable cross-market product portfolio with improved speed to market. You will achieve this by continuously harmonising product components and embedding these changes throughout Arla’s global business and supply chain. Concretely, you will:
- Function as the project lead for larger reduced complexity initiatives with support from several cross-functional teams
- Explore and gather insight on brands, ingredients, recipes, packaging and all other aspects that can be streamlined
- Create and execute implementation plans, ensuring optimal cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management throughout the supply chain
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Do you have experience within operational risk from either risk function, external or internal audit, or other functions in the business where you worked closely with risk management methods and tools, and have good understanding of processes and risks associated with them?
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Operational Risk Manager to join our team covering non-financial risks in the Investment and Fund Management division in Danske Bank Wealth Management.
You will have opportunity to take part in strengthening, driving and steering our non-financial risk management practises while gaining a solid knowledge of how to manage risks in one of the largest financial institutions in the Nordics.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Senior Project Manager, your top priority will be to deliver world class leadership on our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects). These projects are primarily of a technical nature, for example increasing production capacity or building capabilities to manufacture new products.
As a senior project manager in AFI Supply Chain Development you take lead in cross functional projects to maximize value in AFI. By leading strategic projects with responsibility of scope, costs and time.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Lead of medium/large scale capex projects both internally and for our joint venture partners
- Lead of strategic whey sourcing projects in corporation with European joint venture partners
- Involvement in business case calculations to ensure correct inputs related to CAPEX, OPEX and mass balances