27 job matcher din søgning
Do you excel at visualising complex construction projects, all the while taking cost and time management into consideration? Do you obtain professional satisfaction from refining the building process? And do you want to help deliver world-class, sustainable energy solutions for millions of people around the world?
Then you might be the Construction Planning Coordinator that BWSC is looking for as we integrate 4D methods to our power plant construction processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining erection concepts.
- Assisting in the detailed planning of erection in coordination with planning, engineering and construction sites.
- Developing resource estimates based on the plan.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
You want to grow you career opportunities. You are proactive and have a strong appetite to improve your already good organisational and stakeholder management skills, and to grow your competencies within executing in a dynamic environment.
As our new Personal Assistant, your primary role will be to work closely with the Group COO and thereby play a pivotal role in helping him to make best use of his time through administrative support on a one-to-one basis.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage and coordinate calendar and e-mail
- Proactively coordinate with colleagues and stakeholders regarding meetings
- Make travel arrangements, including transport, visas and accommodation
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist as well as oncallers at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment in which we strive and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- A chance to work with a team that takes professional pride in our work
- Good opportunities to work in one of Scandinavia's leading family-run hotel and restaurant groups
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As the “right-hand-man/woman” to the Senior Director in Group EHS, you ensure follow-through on EHS initiatives as well as a common thread running through the communication initiatives. You do this by supporting the department in realising our EHS ambitions in line with the Group strategy. Moreover, you provide support in terms of planning, coordination and communication tasks.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the development of the strategic communication set-up, including channels, platforms and external presentations
- Support the development of training materials, like e-learning
- Plan, initiate and follow-up on the different management processes like functional and leadership meetings, functional seminars, Town Hall meetings, internal global conferences
Storstroem Bridge Joint Venture I/S, Vordingborg
SBJV is looking for an experienced OHS B Cooridnator or Qualified OHS Inspector wanting to become a Coordinator B, to join us on the unique journey to build the new Storstrøms Bridge.
On this project you will be a part of every aspect of the process, from the technical design, to the fabrication of all the individual elements, to the construction of the bridge itself, everything is being done on site meaning a varied and diverse set of challenges regarding health and safety.
Located in Vordingborg, Denmark, the new bridge will accommodate a two-lane road, a double-track railway for high-speed trains, and a shared use route for pedestrians and cyclists. Once complete, the new Storstrøm Bridge will be the third longest bridge in Denmark.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
One of our new strategic directions is to simplify the way we do things, and one of the big projects connected to this, is simplifying our real-estate portfolio to adapt to the new organizational needs. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Professional who will be responsible for managing Nilfisk’s €30m+ global portfolio of facilities across Europe, the US, Mexico, and China.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for the facilities' strategy and execution for all segments and locations worldwide. Manages and implements the corporate real estate strategy within the international operation allowing the organization to achieve its current and future business objectives
- Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel on areas including, but not limited to, real estate leasing and purchasing, contract management, sustainability, business continuity and space utilization.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions? These commitments guide what we do as Total and the leading oil and gas company in Denmark. Building on its recent successes in its North Sea exploration, Total is looking to recruit a new Prospect Generator – come and join our highly motivated and committed team in Copenhagen.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Quickly screening areas and/or opportunities in order to deliver a pertinent & documented recommendation, positive or negative.
- Deliver high-ranked prospects.
- Guarantee the consistency and the proper integration of G&G data for play/prospect generation and maturation.
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
At Johnson Controls, Marine Engineering & Operations, we are currently looking for a new 3D-CAD Designer to join our team in Aarhus.
We are looking for a technical designer, production technologist or engineer with 3D-CAD experience (preferable Inventor). You know how to draft standards, symbols and nomenclature for technical drawings, and you are able to read P&I diagrams and work hands-on with production procedures. It is considered an advantage if you have a background as welder or similar, and preferably you are knowledgeable about FEM analysis.
You are an open-minded designer with a strong drive for results and with a 'can do' mentality. You need to be able to work in a multicultural environment, and you are open to travel. Our global footprint requires that you are fluent in English.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Strong Project Manager with a proven track record of working with buildings and production related projects.
Are you self-driven with a creative mindset and focus on making the projects and management a good experience for stakeholders and employees/end users.
Project Management of different kind of building and production related projects.
- Ensure high stakeholder alignment. Since LEGO is a company where collaboration and coherence is key values, communication and coordination is very important to manage.
- Schedule, manage and control project tasks to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements.
- Management of external partners (designers, contractors, supervisors etc.) during the project lifecycle.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you a service-minded and structured Personal Assistant with interest in being a part of the team in our Executive Office? If your answer is yes, COWI is here with an opportunity for you.
As a Personal Assistant for our CEO, you will be responsible for all the administrative assignments for our CEO, including handling e-mails, calendar management, handling meeting documents, preparing meetings, documents and presentations, solving ad hoc practical issues and arranging business trips.
In this role, you will work closely together with the Head of Executive Office, who is also an executive advisor to the CEO and you will also work together with the rest of the Executive Office in preparing meetings, seminars and other events.
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Are you motivated by planning, structuring and managing projects? Do you want a versatile role focused on coordination? And do you want to work close to the decision-making processes?
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for VERO MODA’s International Retail Manager.
Your primary task is to assist the International Retail Manager with planning, calendar scheduling, mails, presentation material and day-to-day support and sparring, in relation to organisational and employee matters. Moreover, you will lead small- to large scale projects, and cover for our International Retail Manager, when he is out of office, on business travels etc. Consequently, you will get a central role and serve as the glue between several functions across departments.
Your experience as a PA and your ability to prioritise, coordinate and support, enables you to create structure and navigate in a fast-paced environment.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Are you a metocean engineer with a passion for renewables?
Join us and become Metocean Measurement Engineer in the Measurements department where you’ll work closely with suppliers of metocean measurement equipment to ensure that we’re always supplied with the best technologies for deployment of our wind farms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
We are looking for a new Team Lead to manage our Installation and Migration Team in the Fjernbane West Project. The project is responsible for the introduction of ERTMS in the Western Region of Denmark, i.e. Jutland. The project is supported by an international supplier base and consultants from across Europe.
As a team lead you are responsible for, that the team is delivering in due time, that the processes used are fit for purpose and to secure that the suppliers are delivering according to the contract.
You will manage a team with 11 dedicated and highly skilled members, which consists of a mix of internal employees and external consultants. Your workplace will be at our new office in the center of Copenhagen, but your team will be located both in the office in Copenhagen and on site in Jutland, depending on which line we are active on.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA´S GLOBAL STORE DESIGN TEAM IS LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL DESIGNER FOR A TWO YEAR POSITION WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL DESIGNER WITH GREAT REVIT AND 3DS MAX SKILLS, AT OUR GLOBAL PANDORA OFFICE IN COPENHAGEN.
The Store Design team is responsible for creating the branded framework, for an optimal shopping experience – developing and maintaining PANDORAs store concept, and ensuring that they are attractive to both consumers and scalable for implementation. As a technical designer you will be responsible for the 2D store layouts, revisions, 3D renderings and technical drawings for our new store concept.
- Set-up a material library and templates in 3ds Max.
- Responsible for all technical drawing packages using Revit.
- Creating realistic store environment renders using 3ds Max.
- Support the project manager in the various project stages.
As our new Senior Pipeline Engineer you will be part of an energetic team that works on world class pipeline projects. You will be part of our 30+ persons team in Copenhagen working with colleagues worldwide that provide engineering support to such clients as Total, Equinor, Gaz-System and Nord Stream.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Acting as discipline lead/senior engineer for a team of pipeline engineers working on an ongoing gas pipeline project in the Baltic Sea region
- Follow-on engineering design ensuring compliance between the design and the installation contractor
- Perform verification of as-built documentation from pipe manufacture and installation contractor
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Do you want a job with a high degree of variation, be influential and collaborate broadly across cultural and professional borders?
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring smooth processes in the General Counsel office and support the Executive in her daily work. You will be the key person in the coordination of meetings and events in the CCS Leadership Team (CCSLT); the Danish Management Board as well as the broader CCS organization which counts 165 people globally.
Tasks will among others include:
- Manage the CCS agenda: coordinate and book meetings, timely follow-up on pre-read and follow-up items.
- Travel management: book flights/hotel, ground transfers, visa and settle expenses.
- Draft communication and presentations as well as proofreading.
Asgaard Recruitment recruiting on behalf of CSK Stålindustri A/S
Are you passionate about working with QHSE management, and do you have the courage and desire to be posted to one of Scandinavia's leading suppliers of steel solutions? For CSK Stålindustri A/S we are looking for a QHSE site manager who can build, handle, and control the QHSE tasks that the upcoming construction of a Data Center in Sweden requires.
In collaboration with the Head of QHSE project manager from CSK, you must first and foremost have the ability to cooperate in an international environment with different nationalities. You become CSK's QHSE representative on the site and have the responsibility of maintaining a good relationship with the company's collaborators while maintaining CSK's interests.