67 job matcher din søgning
Do you excel at visualising complex construction projects, all the while taking cost and time management into consideration? Do you obtain professional satisfaction from refining the building process? And do you want to help deliver world-class, sustainable energy solutions for millions of people around the world?
Then you might be the Construction Planning Coordinator that BWSC is looking for as we integrate 4D methods to our power plant construction processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and maintaining erection concepts.
- Assisting in the detailed planning of erection in coordination with planning, engineering and construction sites.
- Developing resource estimates based on the plan.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a strong, experienced manager to lead our team in Payments having the responsibility for our payment experiences.
Payments comes in many forms. Besides credit cards and debit cards, personal customers are also starting to utilize new technologies such as Apple Pay, Google pay and payments through different wearables. In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) will also open up for new ways of conducting payments. You and your team will need to plan for and execute on these agendas, taking Danske Bank and our customers safely into the new era of personal payments.
Besides leading your team and the strategic agenda, you will also be participating hands on, on important projects and deliveries.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want drive supply planning in Grundfos, ensuring that our plans are robust, reliable and of the highest quality?
The Lead Supply Planning Manager will be responsible for driving the global supply planning process, analysis and will work closely together with our Manufacturing Plants and support functions like Purchase, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Finance etc. to ensure the most accurate supply plan.
The supply plan is together with our demand plan the foundation for our global planning processes with regards to SIOP. This includes also the direct responsibility to drive Supply Reviews activities e.g. Product Chain SIOP and Plant SIOP Sign off and ultimately track and improve supply planning accuracy. You will be responsible for driving weekly & monthly analysis to understand trends in sales/production vs. plan to bridge between short term execution and long-term planning.
Selsøe & Partners ApS recruiting on behalf of Xena Networks in Kgs. Lyngby
- do you want to make a difference and contribute to Xena´s growing success?
Xena Networks was founded in Denmark in 2007, has sales offices in Denmark, USA, India and China. Xena develops easy-to-use and innovative Gigabit Ethernet test solutions that leverages the very latest technology. The company is a global price/performance leader for innovative Gigabit Ethernet traffic generation and analysis solutions.
Xena Networks is growing and is today in a very positive development stage. In order to further develop and strengthen the organisation the company is looking for an experienced Purchasing & Production Manager to a newly created position. This is a unique opportunity for making a critical difference to the growth of Xena Networks and will provide the successful candidate with a challenging position.
Master International A/S, Birkerød
As Head of Psychology you will be developing digital HR test and analytics tools along with our team of Occupational Psychologists and Psychometricians, who, work in close cooperation with our cross functional team of IT Developers. Master’s innovative tools are used worldwide for assessing, evaluating, recruiting and developing people professionally. The Head of Psychology is reporting to Master’s CEO, and will be a part of the Strategic Solution/Product Team. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Innovation, development and documentation of concepts, HR test solutions
- Further development and maintenance of existing solutions and tools, incl. documentation studies and norm updates
- Documentation studies, e.g. as part of obtaining accreditations and certifications
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia, London or Hamburg
Do you want to lead our Site Investigations Procurement team for our offshore wind farms globally?
Join us and become Head of Site Investigations Procurement where you’ll be responsible for managing a team of highly competent colleagues located across Denmark, Germany, the UK and the USA.
Site Investigations Procurement is a team handling procurement in the development, construction and operational phases of our offshore activities. We span wide from the very early stages of our projects to the long-term commitments in operations. The categories handled by the team include geophysical surveys, geotechnical surveys, consent and permitting, measurements, loads and corrosion.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you an experienced leader who can navigate and thrive in our changing environment – ready to make an impact on our diverse Procure to Pay team?
In this role you get the opportunity to bring all our great values alive, working with several levels in The LEGO Group, while you motivate and develop your team.
- Leadership and development of the Procure to Pay team consisting of 11 subject matter experts located both in Denmark and globally
- Motivate the team to deliver efficiently and effectively on ambitious targets supporting globalization, digitalization, standardization and compliance agenda
©2019 The LEGO Group
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Play a key role in Nilfisk’s transformation as a trusted advisor
We are looking for strong SAP FI-CO person who can play a key part of this transformation and act as trusted advisor for the Finance Department. This position requires broad Financial knowledge to advise and propose solutions covering different technologies and approaches. The position also includes Team Lead responsibilities for SAP FI-CO consultants (internally and externally).
The biggest success criteria for the position is:
- Become key player in the transformation of Finance (and Nilfisk in general)
- Become a trusted partner for Finance
- Improve and Simplify our current solutions and processes
Storstroem Bridge Joint Venture I/S, Vordingborg
SBJV is looking for an experienced OHS B Cooridnator or Qualified OHS Inspector wanting to become a Coordinator B, to join us on the unique journey to build the new Storstrøms Bridge.
On this project you will be a part of every aspect of the process, from the technical design, to the fabrication of all the individual elements, to the construction of the bridge itself, everything is being done on site meaning a varied and diverse set of challenges regarding health and safety.
Located in Vordingborg, Denmark, the new bridge will accommodate a two-lane road, a double-track railway for high-speed trains, and a shared use route for pedestrians and cyclists. Once complete, the new Storstrøm Bridge will be the third longest bridge in Denmark.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
You will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer and be part of two leadership teams – the leadership team in Corporate Strategy & Transformation and the International leadership team.
You will be in charge of translating high-level strategies and ideas into tangible action plans for Arla’s international business that can drive long-term value for the business. Moreover, you will;
- Act as BD & Strategy responsible for International – with clear focus on delivering defined strategic mandates across regions and contributing to broader corporate strategy agendas where/when relevant
- Build and lead high performing teams through strong leadership, structure, coaching and training – both for the ones with a direct reporting line and ones with an indirect line (INT BD Community), incl. prioritization, resources allocation etc.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
MUSIC Tribe Brands DK A/S, RisskovTC Electronic – part of MUSIC Tribe
We are looking for a digital Marketing savvy individual to lead and infectiously inspire our team members to achieve the impossible. The team counts 6 dedicated and passionate people who cover social media, content and video production.
Your main responsibility is to provide direction and leadership for activities involved in developing and producing audio and visual content and features to be delivered by web, broadcast, streaming, or other media forms. You work with creative leadership to determine content needs and specifications and create schedules and resource plans for content production.
You coordinate resources and assets to ensure that content is produced and delivered on time and in accordance with established requirements.
Widex A/S, Lynge
At WS Audiology, we are driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives and bring back the miracle of hearing through our product innovation. Our Supply Chain team plays a vital role in achieving operational excellence and we are looking for a Materials Manager to join the team.
You will be leading a lean team of planners and be responsible to oversee end-to-end materials management for EMEA region to deliver best-in-class service levels. You will also be involved and take lead in our operations transformation with our merger activities.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Manage end-to-end materials planning which includes material flow, production and capacity planning, operational purchasing and finished goods planning
- Work closely with Demand Planning and Customer Service organizations for capacity alignment and component supply to meet forecasted demands
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
One of our new strategic directions is to simplify the way we do things, and one of the big projects connected to this, is simplifying our real-estate portfolio to adapt to the new organizational needs. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Professional who will be responsible for managing Nilfisk’s €30m+ global portfolio of facilities across Europe, the US, Mexico, and China.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for the facilities' strategy and execution for all segments and locations worldwide. Manages and implements the corporate real estate strategy within the international operation allowing the organization to achieve its current and future business objectives
- Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel on areas including, but not limited to, real estate leasing and purchasing, contract management, sustainability, business continuity and space utilization.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
JSB Group A/S, Ringkøbing
The Logistic & Supply Chain Manager in JSB Ringkøbing is the overall responsible for the capacity planning to ensure on time deliveries for all customers. Together with your team (4 employees) you will be responsible for the coordination between the customer, Global Technology department, production and warehouse.
The logistic & Supply Chain Manager is also responsible for purchasing of raw material and other goods in JSB Ringkøbing as well as master planning.
Some of your key areas of responsibility will be:
- People Management
- Motivation and development of employees
- Resource planning, including absence, vacation
- Ensure collaboration across functions and sites
For our Offshore Project Transport department we are looking for an experienced manager and transport professional to assume the role of Team Lead for our Transport Services team.
The Project Transport department belongs to the SGRE Sales & Projects organization and works as an internal supplier of end-to-end logistics solutions for our large-scale wind turbine projects world-wide.
The Transport Services team has multiple functions across a broad network of internal and external stakeholders. Main areas are:
- Tender/sales calculations for future wind farms projects, delivering “full logistics package” solutions and costings to the Offshore Sales organization.
- Daily execution of global SGRE contracts within heavy haulage, container logistics, groupage (air,sea road), courier etc. – for projects under execution within Business Unit Offshore.
GML-HR A/S søger for JYSK i Uldum
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity as Administration Manager at JYSK, where you are given broad and complex responsibility and where you create value for the entire organisation?
JYSK is looking for an Administration Manager who will be a part of the management team and who will be responsible for leading 4 departments: administration, logistic planning, outbound quality and the canteen, consisting of 2 leaders and 23 employees.
You meet possibilities and...
- Get an independent job with a high level of freedom and responsibility
- Get an international career in a fast developing global retail company
- Opportunities for personal development and training
- Become a part of the JYSK logistics management team
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions? These commitments guide what we do as Total and the leading oil and gas company in Denmark. Building on its recent successes in its North Sea exploration, Total is looking to recruit a new Prospect Generator – come and join our highly motivated and committed team in Copenhagen.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Quickly screening areas and/or opportunities in order to deliver a pertinent & documented recommendation, positive or negative.
- Deliver high-ranked prospects.
- Guarantee the consistency and the proper integration of G&G data for play/prospect generation and maturation.