80 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you share our vision and want to be instrumental in designing and managing our SAP infrastructure environment?
Join us and become Senior SAP Basis Architect in our highly skilled and business-oriented SAP Basis team, where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the SAP technical architecture is fit for purpose, and where you’ll seek to improve operational effectiveness, security and stability wherever possible.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We seek a highly experienced Lead Developer to join our FX eTrade IT team in Copenhagen.
You have many years of experience building high performance, low latency systems in financial markets and a deep knowledge of the FX business. You will be creative, enthusiastically pushing ideas, inspiring those around you and gaining the respect of stakeholders.
In addition to leading the development you will lead a team of 3 highly skilled, friendly and nationally diverse developers in central Copenhagen that code our FX pricing and hedging systems. We have just started a very exciting project to overhaul our FX Market Making stack to become best in class.
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
This role is part of a team, which supports our customers worldwide. The position requires the ability to work closely with the customer to collaboratively implement AVEVA ERM. The ability and willingness to travel is a pre-requisite. It is important to be able to work closely with the customer on several levels from middle management to end user groups.
- Consult with customers highlighting best practice for applying AVEVA ERM and business processes related to the product
- Carry out service engagements with customers, including the implementation of standard and customised solutions, training, requirements gathering & analysis, solution definition and software customisation
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Can you embed Performance Management into our Business Service Organisation? And do you enjoy building bridge between the markets and IT to help get the right flow of numbers?
This role is all about bridging the business reporting requirements and build them into BI solutions. With a hands on approach and broad stakeholder network you build the reports our financial accountants need to gather for the changes our Business Units encounter.
- Drive definition of reporting requirements through collaboration with business users
- Drive reporting standardisation and definitions alignment
- Perform maintenance, documentation, improvement & decommissioning of reports
©2019 The LEGO Group
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Do you have a desire to be a technical driving force behind successful BI? Are you an expert in creating a solid technical foundation to underpin a data driven agenda? Then seize this unique opportunity to leave your mark by developing and leading our central business intelligence expert team.
We expect you to have a high drive and a responsibility for the tasks and initiatives within your area. Responsibilities include:
- Leading and motivating a technical BI team
- Establishing a new technical BI Strategy in close collaboration with the business
- Owning and driving improvements to the technical BI architecture
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding
Are you our new technical dynamic, colleague, for our newly established business unit – RIIS Product Division?
We are looking for a dynamic, technical and forward-thinking innovator who will direct, oversee and manage the technical development of our product design department – this in relation to how we work around our technical documentation toward our suppliers, ways of working and product design documentation from idea-conception, prototyping to pre-production and roll-out execution.
- Chairman for the Autodesk Inventor and Vault forum in and around RIIS
- Develop and refine product designs for efficiency using knowledge of materials and processes for sheet metal, tubular steel, molded plastic, extruded materials and laminated composite wood products
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you motivated by managing strategic projects with high business impact in a global matrix organisation? Can you organise and overview large projects engaging the full value chain? And are you able to manage a broad variety of technically insightful stakeholders at all levels across the organisation? Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Organise, budget, plan and execute large projects, end-to-end
- Set up an effective organisation of your projects including a strong governance
- Interface and communicate with a large range of stakeholders in the entire value chain
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer.
At the VELUX facility in Kolding, you will join the Contract Logistics Commercial (CLC) department, and at the same time, be a part of the unformal Subject Matter Expert (SME) team, containing peers from 4 other departments.
Here, your most important task will be closing the gaps and ensuring our processes meet our current standards. Participating in optimisation projects, you will be responsible for adjustments within the business processes related to SAP Logistics and for ensuring the most optimal system solutions.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Help ensure business alignment during process optimisations, being creative in meeting both business needs and system standards while creating process transparency and agility
- Analyse existing processes and identify their impact on the business
- Monitor, test and validate IT solutions
Velux A/S, Kolding
Do you want to utilise your SAP and project management skills in a process-heavy key position?
You can expect to meet a highly complex set-up where not all processes are in place from the get-go and that you will take on an active role in shaping our future business processes for logistics,” explains Michael C. Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Bridge business needs and the optimal system solutions as well as transform process analyses into relevant optimisation and improvement initiatives and projects
- Define the optimal LSP SAP integration set-up – initially you will focus on defining a new platform for electronic data exchange with our 100+ suppliers as well as transport costing, and later, you will also look at IOD, Service, Inbound, Warehouse and Distribution integrations
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen
Do you want to become part of a dynamic environment and help Danmarks Nationalbank to actively use data science and new big data sources in setting policy and developing supervisory processes?
You will be part of a dynamic team collaborating with analysts across the bank to generate data-driven insights relevant for policy and supervisory processes. You will exploit modern technologies in analysing and visualising large-scale datasets and apply your skills to find innovative solutions to data challenges relevant to policy supervisory processes.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment where you will participate in various projects using a variety of datasets, giving you the opportunity to directly influence policy. The job will be characterized by high engagement, teamwork and clear goals coupled with frequent opportunities to present results internally as well as externally.
Project44, Nørresundby or Copenhagen
Your demonstrated experience as a Solution Delivery Leader or Engagement Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all p44 implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of the projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within budget and meets the customer expectation.
Because you already have experience integrating implementing enterprise software systems and are proficient with SaaS or ERP or supply chain management (SCM) systems, you will be able to start performing on day one. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for proactively managing customer relationships, project plans and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Looking for new Master Data Management IT challenges?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lifecycle management on our SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you have at least 3 years' of experience working with financial reporting and sales analytics in an international company? Then this is your chance to create relations across our many subsidiaries and contribute to our continual growth by driving price and margin analytics and related improvement activities within all Radiometer Sales Companies.
We know it sounds surprising. An entrepreneurial team in a well-established company with more than 1,100 employees in the HQ in Copenhagen and 3,700 globally. The fact is that this team was recently established with a very special focus on innovating and optimizing many sales processes globally. You can expect to join a strong team of 5 commercial and financial experts, who know Radiometer and have been part of the organization for a year or more.
Hydratech Industries A/S, Silkeborg
Would you like to be the one to create and run system management for ERP system and be part of a fast-growing company?
- Ensure successful daily operations in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Act as Single Point of Contact
- Business requirements specification and expectation alignment
Company benefits include a fair salary and pension scheme with health insurance and a lot of in house social and a nice canteen.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
If you want to make a difference for our employees by improving the digital experience, if you come from a position leading a high performing development team and if you have strong stakeholder management skills and an engineering mindset, then please continue reading!
You will be part of Group Wide Processes – HR IT in Group IT located in Glostrup. We are responsible for the systems supporting the portfolio of HR systems (e.g. payroll, systems for recruitment, performance, talent management, HR master data and identity and access management).
You will be leading the team of ambitious and skilled Business Analysts, Software Engineers, IT student assistants and Software architects that appreciate cross-border and cross-culture collaboration. You will focus on employee experience in close collaboration with the business stakeholders.
Are you passionate about Customer Relationship Management? Do you love working with data? Are you willing to embark on a transformational journey in a pharma company with an ambitious growth target in the years to come? As our CRM Manager, you will be responsible for data analysis and optimization of the ALK global CRM system.
As Junior Global CRM Data Manager, you will:
- Ensure global alignment of CRM processes, usage and KPIs by working closely with ALK local teams and the super users community.
- Be a story teller: by analyzing CRM data and translating your findings into actionable insights, you will provide sound advice and recommendations that support our business goals
- Ensure data integrity and quality of the ALK global CRM system, including continuous optimization, cleaning and maintenance of the database
As our BI analyst, you will be one of the first members to join our new office in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be an integral part of a fast growing foodtech start-up, developing and maintaining core tools to support our operations.
On a day to day basis you will be working closely with our head of production to understand operational needs and coordinating with our global BI/Automation team to understand and use best practices from other markets.
In the beginning your main responsibility will be to develop the core operational tools in Excel/Gsheet to automate the process from customer orders to production planning, and business intelligence reporting. Experience in Python, VBA or similar will be a big help in completing this task.
Basico P/S, Hellerup
As a Robotics Consultant in Basico Finance IT Services, you will be part of a fast-growing consulting firm with the following brand promise:
- We go to work to make others a success
- We deliver Beyond Business Support
- Our customers’ challenges are our challenges
In this role, you will find yourself working with some of the most dynamic and exciting companies in Denmark in order to ensure that they successfully implement robotics and process automation solutions.
You will play an essential role in helping clients build robots which automate processes in key areas of their businesses, including, but not limited to, Finance, Legal and HR. By doing so, you will enable clients to boost efficiency, ensure compliance and increase value creation.