61 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, København
Do you see yourself in a role, where you can make a real impact for our customers when they are buying a home?
You will participate in development initiatives in the team related to the “Housing Journey”. In Housing Journey, we have the product responsibility for everything related to buying a house and you will find yourself working in cross-functional initiatives from scoping to implementation, and realizing project objectives.
In this role, you will optimize and improve Business Analysis processes for maximum efficiency and flexibility within the agile framework, while you bring the Housing area to the next level of design and service delivery. You will be responsible for your own projects, and expected to ensure that project deliverables conform to our strategic directions.
We invite you to bring your change management experience and great leadership skills into play as you lead our HR Operations department in Denmark on its exciting journey .
As our new Head of HR Operations, you will lead a department that is part of Ramboll’s global HR setup. In the department, we are approximately 25 dedicated HR professionals divided into 5 teams – HR Legal, Payroll, HR Coordinators, HR Market Advisors and Young Professionals. We are currently on an exciting journey of growth, globalisation and change.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead the HR Ops transformation locally and be involved globally.
- Develop and implement process improvements to ensure efficiency’s and added business value.
- Be an advocate for change within the business and HR teams.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to take global brand management to the next level within a growing MedTech company?
At GN Hearing, we develop intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible.
To engage our customers even more, scale our business and fully integrate digital solutions, we are in the process of transforming our global marketing function, including our Global Brand Management function.
Global Brand Management is overall responsible for our Resound, Beltone and Interton hearing aid brands, PR, Media & Communications, Marketing Excellence and Marketing Creation.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Roskilde
Do you have management skills as well as a solid technical background within wind turbine testing?
DTU Wind Energy is a department at the Technical University of Denmark located on the DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde, close to Greater Copenhagen. The overall mission is to develop and create value using the natural and technical sciences and focusing on wind energy for the benefit of society.
You will be Head of Section for Test and Calibration (TAC). The Section of Test and Calibration (TAC) focuses on full scale prototype wind turbine testing and calibration of remote sensing equipment.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you motivated by the opportunity to elevate and further develop the Customer Care Teams for our Scandinavia operation? Can you see yourself playing a major role to support the digital transformation for Customer Care? Then our open position as Customer Care Director might be of interest for you.
You will play a key part in strengthen the overall Customer Care strategy by contributing and collaborating with colleagues across the Lyreco Group globally.
Transformation of Customer Care:
- Design and develop strategic roadmap and operating model to deliver best in class customer care at an optimal cost
- Develop a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy
- Develop tools, training and new processes to support the Omni channel strategy and the digital transformation program.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have extensive experience within load calculations of wind turbines?
The job entails calculation of design loads, power performance and noise levels from early product feasibility state supporting the right product compromises, over maturing the loads setup, and finally ensuring verification between simulation model and field operation including successful handling of certification.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment in Load & Control is informal but with clear direction.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
At the VELUX Sales & Marketing organisation, we want to make a true business impact. You will be responsible for managing large sales and marketing programmes in close collaboration with the programme owners.
The programmes are already underway. It is up to you to ensure their further progression and success, translating the programmes into clearly defined activities and projects and driving them together with the project managers to ensure success.
Acting as a partner and advisor to the programme owner, you will:
- Explore and define business needs and desired results to develop appropriate road maps
- Manage programme activities, budgets, costs and risks with a basis in business strategy
- Ensure we have an optimal programme organisation consisting of project managers and other Sales & Marketing colleagues as well as facilitate global and local support and involvement among internal stakeholders
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Satair in Kastrup
Are you experienced within supply chain, procurement and planning and do you have managerial experience?
Satair is a world-leading provider of aftermarket services and solutions for the civil aerospace industry, devoted to creating innovative and reliable solutions for their business partners, while continuously lifting industry standards.
Reporting to the Head of Planning Operations, you will be responsible for the on-time delivery of products and services towards Satair´s different business partners. It is all-important to bring a full understanding of the planning and procurement disciplines, as the role demands excellent analytical skills to support Satair´s continued growth.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
The role will focus on talent management program design, as well as on cultural transformation and change management. He or she will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative and matrix environment, developing a roadmap to achieve strategic goals. The person in this role must be confident and understand the science of talent pipeline development and culture change.
He or she will execute the talent agenda and help facilitate the culture shift, driving the cultural transformation and the employee engagement strategy, and managing critical communications relative to key talent processes (succession planning, performance review, performance management, etc.).
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
You will drive a strategic, commercial and technical Product Management. You will manage the strategic solution and service portfolio for the electricity utilities and have an important role in specification of new solutions, technical documentation and technical support. To succeed with this, it is important that you have a combined technical and commercial mindset to understand market needs and tender requirements.
More specific your main responsibility will be to:
- Ensure value creating solutions and portfolio lifecycle management based on clear customer segmentation and dedicated value proposition
- Manage roadmap and release plans in close coordination with sales, solution delivery and R&D
- Coordinate with the sales, marketing, delivery and operations teams to develop the right business models, pricing strategies, staff trainingand effective market launch
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Contract Administration Manager to be part of the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, whose duties will include provision of legal and technical skills to support the Contract Director.
Working alongside the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, you will play a key role in the management of the Immersed Tunnel contracts. You will be involved in the daily contract management, development of variations and handling claims during the course of the contracts.
Your key tasks will include:
- The daily contract management
- Coordination and reporting across the technical division
- Managing and providing input to variations
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to keep all LEGO’s employees, knowledge, assets and buildings secure assuring LEGO Group is a secure place to work and kept as the market leader?
As Head of Global Physical Security (HGPS), you will:
- Provide strong people leadership of the Global Physical Security Department
- Assure presecence of a proper framework for the team that will ensure structured activities and encourage development.
- Be responsible for all contract negotiation in relation to all GSO relevant Procurement thus delivers Procurement Support across the The Global Security Organization (GSO) and to be responsible for all contract management.
The Global Security Organization (GSO) looks after people, property and assets across the LEGO Group; this also includes the security aspects of various events, travel security and risk assessments.
©2019 The LEGO Group
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Nordics is looking for an ambitious Tender Leader, who will have a key role in leading Alstom’s competitive tendering for sustainable railway products.
In this role you are leading the internal Alstom work to develop tenders for the Nordic market and to participate together with Customer Directors and others in the development of the sales activities of Alstom Transport’s products and services.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
You will need to drive the marketing of new and existing products & solutions globally supporting our regional sales teams while being team lead of 4 dedicated marketing resources and 1 marketing student worker.
Being the voice of the customers into the organization, with a very good understanding of markets and competitors' offerings, you will be a key stakeholder of the product development & commercialization processes, making sure that solutions fit markets & customers’ needs perfectly.
As a marketeer you will be responsible for the entire portfolio of the service business unit globally, you guarantee the delivery of marketing plans & product launches or repositioning, in accordance with company strategy.
You will ensure delivery for corporate customers’ satisfaction and loyalty programs, you ensure analyzing customers’ feedback, in coordination with onshore and offshore business units.
As Head of Product Management you will be part of our Offshore PPM Department where you will lead the DD Platform Team with motivated product managers. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the entire value chain to create and execute our strategy to grow our platform ensuring continuous improvements and competitiveness.
Together with the DD Platform Head you set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the deliverables of your team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You understand the competitive landscape and will be part of defining the product strategy and roadmap
- You will collaborate closely with many internal stakeholders and our customers.
- You will prioritize projects cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed on time
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to support Grundfos Operations in EMEA securing top delivery performance by enabling our plants to deliver solid and reliable results fully aligned to our customers’ needs?
You will take the lead to ensure that our customers’ needs are fulfilled by our plants and our sales companies. You will be responsible for ensuring that the global supply planning process, analysis and escalations are executed in the right way and with the right speed. Moreover, you will drive weekly and monthly analysis to understand trends in sales and production versus the plan in order to bridge between short term execution and long-term problem solving.
The Key Responsibilities for the position:
- Review and optimize plants’ supply chain performance
- Coordinate and follow-up on execution of decisions to change and/or improve
- Provide analysis and support development and deployment of the supply chain strategy
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Tunnel Design Quality Manager with focus on review and approval of the contractors’ design and on site ensure that the execution of the construction works is in accordance with the approved design.
The work of each employee, from Femern A/S through each sub-contractor will directly affect the flow of the project. And in your position, working alongside the Design Manager, Immersed Tunnel you will indeed play a key role in bringing forward the project when reviewing and approving the contractors’ design.
Your key tasks will include:
- Design review
- Coordination with the contractors
- Coordination with authorities
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to develop, maintain and manage the Master Programme for the Fehmarn-Project and be a central part of achieving a fundamental goal in our strategy: to open the world’s longest immersed tunnel in 2028.
Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project. With reference to our Head of Department in our Project, Control and Reporting Unit, you will be a central part in planning/follow-up and reporting with focus on the details in the Master Plan.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, where you will be located, and in Rødbyhavn.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Ready to lead a support team in a global organisation?
As a Head of AML Management Support, you will be leading a small team with members located in both Lithuania and Denmark, which provides day-to-day assistance for the management (such as providing necessary information in a timely manner, follow-ups, etc.), organises AML events, performs capacity planning, orders equipment, and coordinates internal and external communication stream. Your key responsibility will be coordination and development of these support activities.
You will also have an equally important responsibility for contributing to a positive team environment and staff’s high job satisfaction.