33 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding
Are you our new technical dynamic, colleague, for our newly established business unit – RIIS Product Division?
We are looking for a dynamic, technical and forward-thinking innovator who will direct, oversee and manage the technical development of our product design department – this in relation to how we work around our technical documentation toward our suppliers, ways of working and product design documentation from idea-conception, prototyping to pre-production and roll-out execution.
- Chairman for the Autodesk Inventor and Vault forum in and around RIIS
- Develop and refine product designs for efficiency using knowledge of materials and processes for sheet metal, tubular steel, molded plastic, extruded materials and laminated composite wood products
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of vacant PhD scholarships at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB). Expected starting date is 1 November 2019.
The department calls for PhD projects that cover the study of states, markets, and international firms in the context of the challenges faced by emerging and advanced economies.
EGB’s research is based on international business, economics, and politics, and is of direct relevance to business, policy-makers and scholars. Teaching responsibilities of the Department comprise undergraduate and graduate teaching in the programmes International Business, International Business and Politics, and International Business in Asia.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have extensive experience within load calculations of wind turbines?
The job entails calculation of design loads, power performance and noise levels from early product feasibility state supporting the right product compromises, over maturing the loads setup, and finally ensuring verification between simulation model and field operation including successful handling of certification.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment in Load & Control is informal but with clear direction.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
The Admin Assistant will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main administrative support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team. They will also provide direct support as needed to the Chief of Section – Digital Engagement.
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Ensure regular Digital Engagement team meetings are organised on a regular basis and assist the team with booking and preparing other key meetings with internal and external parties, including collation of agenda items, minute taking and actions as well as distribution of materials
- Assist with the preparation of the annual, quarterly, mid-year and monthly income and expenditure reports, according to the formats provided by Fundraising Support Unit in Geneva
- Undertake MSRP and monthly reconciliation of the income and expenditure accounts managed by DES
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Contract Administration Manager to be part of the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, whose duties will include provision of legal and technical skills to support the Contract Director.
Working alongside the Immersed Tunnel contract management team, you will play a key role in the management of the Immersed Tunnel contracts. You will be involved in the daily contract management, development of variations and handling claims during the course of the contracts.
Your key tasks will include:
- The daily contract management
- Coordination and reporting across the technical division
- Managing and providing input to variations
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a Tunnel Design Quality Manager with focus on review and approval of the contractors’ design and on site ensure that the execution of the construction works is in accordance with the approved design.
The work of each employee, from Femern A/S through each sub-contractor will directly affect the flow of the project. And in your position, working alongside the Design Manager, Immersed Tunnel you will indeed play a key role in bringing forward the project when reviewing and approving the contractors’ design.
Your key tasks will include:
- Design review
- Coordination with the contractors
- Coordination with authorities
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to develop, maintain and manage the Master Programme for the Fehmarn-Project and be a central part of achieving a fundamental goal in our strategy: to open the world’s longest immersed tunnel in 2028.
Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project. With reference to our Head of Department in our Project, Control and Reporting Unit, you will be a central part in planning/follow-up and reporting with focus on the details in the Master Plan.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, where you will be located, and in Rødbyhavn.
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding or Aarhus
For our newly established department Riis Product Design Division, (an internal creative business unit for new ideas and product design) Riis is now hiring a Senior Product Designer with product and conceptual passion and experience in design thinking and product development and manufacturing, this may be your opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic, forward-thinking Senior Product Designer to join our product design team in Kolding, to work with us on new product designs and development, in general leading the whole process from idea-conception, prototyping to pre-production, roll-out.
You will be directly responsible as “Brand Ambassador” for the product development, creativity and delivery of quality and details on the projects the team is overseeing.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to drive and enable Danske Bank to deliver better, faster and more focused digital solutions to our customers? Do you want to be part of the highest prioritized and fastest growing area in the bank?
In your new role, you will be working primarily with execution and implementation towards our delivery- and customer facing units across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Lithuania – you will be a huge part of changing behaviour and set expectations. Examples of your tasks can be:
- Create roll out plans for new IT developments/AML requirements and ensure buy in from key stakeholders across all markets
- Ensure successful implementation in our delivery- and customer facing units (conduct training, workshops, user guides, estimation of impact etc.)
This position will involve the daily running of the platform, the development, uploading and communication of new materials, monitoring of the team email account and to create training and orientation resources for users. The incumbent will also support other teams to make use of this type of co-working opportunity to improve communications with colleagues working in partnerships and philanthropy, and to maintain a regular flow of information.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Unit, the incumbent will perform the following activities:
- Support PSU and the wider PPH team with information management, and the collation and dissemination of fundraising documents and data
- Further develop design of resources for online communities (such as SharePoint 365 platform)
- Technical support and other support needs: generating new users, password resets, elementary website coding
Are you a self-motivated construction engineer with a passion for innovation, sustainable design and environmental responsibility?
Smart Buildings is one of Trifork's six areas of business. In order to "walk the talk" and become a more sustainable company, we will build 20 new wood office buildings.
We need your help to realise that dream!
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit, who has, first and foremost, the ability and desire to take ownership over a project and ensure its success, while working as part of a diverse team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the design and construction of modern and sustainable office buildings and will have the opportunity to develop a building concept to enable fast and sustainable construction of the buildings. You will be communicating directly to the board.
Deloitte, København or Aarhus
As a Manager or Senior Manager in Deloitte’s transfer pricing team, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse transfer pricing related projects. You will become part of a well-functioning group, where we perform tasks both across the department and in smaller teams.
You will have a key role in connection with customer management, task solving and employee training, and you will gain insight into a wide range of tasks in transfer pricing - from structuring to tax audits and subsequent avoidance of double taxation.
The tasks can, for example, include:
- Collaborating with economists, lawyers and tax specialists to resolve transfer pricing related issues or tax disputes
- Establishing relationships with customers, selling and participating in all aspects of a customer relationship from sales and planning to execution
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to make sure our nutritious dairy ingredients can be enjoyed by people across the world?
“As you’ll be the one who knows the regulatory landscape and international trade infrastructures related to the food industry, your work will have immense impact on how we do business in Arla Foods Ingredients,” says Tania Porsgaard Bayer, Director of Global Regulatory Affairs, Arla Foods Ingredients.
More specifically, you will:
- Review dairy and product registrations to ensure that they are registered properly with the authorities and that all our dairies have the right trade certificates in place
- Troubleshoot if goods end up in customs, determining what the obstacle is and how we may resolve it
Do you have the people management and construction experience to manage complex projects like ours? We have some of the largest and most exciting onshore construction projects in the world and if you have the passion and drive like us, you should apply to find out more!
- Oversee all construction activities to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance by reviewing the work progress on a daily basis
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Copenhagen
Currently, we are seeking to recruit a senior adviser in climate change finance to join a team of 12 colleagues for an initially 2-year position. The successful candidate will primarily contribute to implementing and expanding our work related to finance. This includes both macro- and micro economics and finance aspects, and both strategic work on finance, as well practical financial feasibility analysis of individual investments, e.g. engineering of financial solutions.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Contribute to the implementation of projects aiming to develop business models for replication, both within mitigation and adaptation
- Generate new ideas and stimulate innovative thinking and approaches to addressing climate challenges in an economically and financially viable manner in a developing country context
Odense Hospital Project Team Joint Venture I/S is a cooperation between ITINERA and CMB working together with the Region of Southern Denmark for building the new OUH.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the construction plan. He will report directly to the Construction Manager and Project Manager, ensuring that design, technical and quality standards are achieved safely, on time and within budget.
- Assisting in overseeing and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Assisting in reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations