221 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Should-cost methodology. Product development. Design-to-value. Do we have your attention?
Join us to become a leading expert in cost and value engineering – and a central piece in the puzzle that will make our products as cost-efficient as they are innovative.
With the overall mission of reducing cost and making sure that cost targets are continuously met, you will partake in product development projects and look at the many different aspects that will have an impact on the final unit cost. This includes raw materials and components, such as metals, plastics, screws, etc. and production processes, such as machinery, wages and much, much more.
The primary focus of this Specialist in Materials and Surface Engineering is to drive research and development activities in composite materials surfaces and interfaces, tool and die surface technology and materials characterization.
- Lead improvements and development of Fiberline’s hard coated tool and die surfaces for higher performance, higher processing efficiency and lower cost.
- Work closely with specialists in Composite Engineering and Mechanics to lead development in composite material surfaces for bonding in structurally demanding applications.
- Be the expert in materials microanalysis and develop characterization methods using light and electron microscopy.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to lead the global support of our Performance & Development Dialogue (PDD) tool?
You will develop into the lead PDD supporter in Grundfos. You will be responsible for the PDD support for all Danish companies as well as our global support functions. In addition to this, you will be the one driving and developing the global network of PDD supporters.
More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Upload incentive goals and results in close collaboration with managers and HR business partners
- Perform continuous data quality checks
- Drive a knowledge sharing community of global PDD supporters to ensure a high level of global alignment, commitment and quality assurance
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Chr. Hansen’s Human Health & Microbiome Innovation division is looking for a Principal Scientist in microbiology with a strong background in the safety evaluation of strains.
This is an interesting position and an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development of next generation probiotics and live biotherapeutic bacteria to improve health by building a strong portfolio of scientific data to support our contract development and manufacturing business.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Evaluate the safety of strains intended for use as next generation probiotics or live biotherapeutics, taking into account the different stages of product development from lab- to production-scale, and ultimately use in clinical trials or as a product on the market.
- Generate safety assessment reports and statements on strains for product registrations and legal authorities.
We’re looking for an outgoing Application Engineer to join our Exhaust and Combustion Sales department in Aalborg. So, what are you going to do today?
As our new Application Engineer, you will report to the department manager and become part of a team with skilled and experienced colleagues. In this role you will collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in order to realize our sales (e.g. customers, operations, sales companies, product center, engineering).
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare quotations and technical specifications
- Prepare or lead preparation of necessary project documentation as a base for a proper handover to order execution
- Estimate costs, time, and technical requirements of modifying (deviation list), configuring and installing the products
Danske Bank, Lyngby, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you able to see processes through the eyes of the customer? Are you motivated to ensuring the short-term customer experience in the retail customer area via process insight?
WM Business Development unit is established to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we are responsible for the investment and pension processes for all markets in Wealth Management.
You will be responsible for process improvement via BPM, Robotics, continuous improvement and basic non-IT activities that could support our main goal – to make our customers life better.
ISG Danmark recruiting on behalf of SimpleSite in Copenhagen
Would it be cool to use your Software Design skills to ensure that new additions to a SaaS solution with more than 25 million users worldwide are go for deployment?
As a part of one or both of our frontend software development teams, you will be working in our HQ next to famous, cozy Nyhavn in Copenhagen, playing a central role in the last quality assurance of new releases of our product.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Setting up staging environments for testing and evaluation.
- On-the-fly testing in concert with the development team
- Spotting issues in both specifications and developed solutions
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Are you able to handle difficult technical knowledge, while bridging to commercial objectives? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager.
As Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager you will be commercially responsible for category development. You will lead the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex turnkey sub-contracts for key equipment for our portfolio of power plant projects.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have a strong interest in process improvement and design? In "Transformation & Implementation", we are now looking for a junior and a senior profile to join our team.
Your responsibility will be to facilitate and design customer and business centric processes, and collaborate with various stakeholders around the process design to ensure solid service design. You will also play a vital part in establishing a dialogue based work environment to co-create the best possible results.
In your new position, you will play a key role in designing processes across the end-to-end value chain. We expect you to have a strong desire to deliver clever process designs and solutions based on sound analysis.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced Late Stage CMC Project Manager (PM) to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen. As responsible CMC PM you will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of the team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. As responsible CMC PM you will have the following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC late stage development activities towards BLA/MAA
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs
- Responsible for the internal alignment in the CMC Management Team
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
You will work in a multidisciplinary international QA team to ensure compliance to industry standards and regulations. As a Senior QA Manager, GCP you will conduct audits internally as well as externally at our CRO’s and collaborators.
The responsibilities of the GCP QA Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan, perform and follow-up on Quality Audits within GCP regulated areas both internally and externally and perform vendor evaluations
- Represent QA in clinical project groups or clinical sub groups and participate in cooperation with partners and contractors as appropriate
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Mold Manufacturing - Planning and support department within Siemens Gamesa Blades we are looking for a committed and motivated process engineer to support and develop our mold manufacturing processes and activities.
As a Process Engineer you will be designing and documenting "critical to-parameters" for processes within scope of work. You will contribute to or lead process development and be actively engaged in process optimizations and implementation. You will be supporting our mold production and installation within fault finding, trouble shooting and recommendation of repair methods.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding/Nordborg
Danfoss Cooling, Refrigeration and A/C-Controls (RAC) is looking for an experienced Project Manager based in Kolding and Nordborg, Denmark. RAC is the leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries.
You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team and your role is to participate in product innovation projects to ensure high quality input from manufacturing/supply chain perspective including: design for assembly/manufacturing, production technologies abilities, simulation of production process flow, manufacturing footprint recommendations, machines investment (CAPEX) estimations and concept design of manufacturing lines set-up.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you a driven motivator, with the ability to engage others to work to decrease the environmental impact? Do you have experience from working with social compliance in a business environment?
The QS manager’s position is vital for the overall sustainability strategy and work with LYRECO Quality- and Environmental Management systems, certified in accordance to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
This position plays a key role in implementing the actions required to reach set sustainability objectives why the reference is also to a senior management member.
- Implement Group Sustianability strategy locally
- Collect, analyse and follow up on quality and environmental data
- Support the decision of annual sustainability objectives
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
We are looking for a Project Quality Leader to optimize processes and quality and to ensure compliance throughout the entire New Product Development process.
As Project Quality Leader, you work out of Kolding, Denmark, in a global role, where you collaborate with all the functional teams along the value chain, who are participating in the New Product Development process.
Essentially, you are responsible and accountable for the quality of the solutions we deliver to our customers. You represent the customers during new product development by supervising the complete scope of product quality, from product specification via design to manufacturing. You drive the development process risk analysis and quality on deliverables, ensuring the end to end quality for new product introduction.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to move Vestas to the next level? Are you passioned about applying the newest knowledge and being able to influence things from the beginning?
Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager, who will be responsible for building a new tool center in EMEA. This is your chance to set a huge foot print in Vestas and be in charge of a complex project with a high level of external and internal stakeholder management.
This position is responsible for the delivery, management and execution of project portfolios within the tolerances and boundaries of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. Global Tools is about to expand with a new tool center in EMEA to support the future strategy.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk or Aarhus
We are a world leader in progressive renewable energy solutions. Our technologies are helping us move towards a more sustainable society. Join our team today and help shape this destiny.
Your main tasks and responbilities will focus on field activities in offices and warehouses and include:
- Implementation at country level of local sustainability legal requirements and local sustainability strategy
- Responsible for providing expertise and support in incident and hazardous observation investigation, as well as root cause analysis
- Perform site visits, inspections and audits
- Guidance to other departments, handling of wastes and chemicals, emergency response, implementation of procedures and standards
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to optimise a product portfolio that spans over 100 markets worldwide in this temporary position that may be the start of your future career in Arla?
Taking on our ‘Reducing Complexity’ workstream, you will work to create a larger and more profitable cross-market product portfolio with improved speed to market. You will achieve this by continuously harmonising product components and embedding these changes throughout Arla’s global business and supply chain. Concretely, you will:
- Function as the project lead for larger reduced complexity initiatives with support from several cross-functional teams
- Explore and gather insight on brands, ingredients, recipes, packaging and all other aspects that can be streamlined
- Create and execute implementation plans, ensuring optimal cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management throughout the supply chain
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Currently we are looking for a Site Engineering Manager with main responsibility for the success of all aspects of the engineering execution of Capital projects at Grindsted site. Success is measured by projects Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality, and contribution to Business improvement. The position is primarily managerial with an Engineering team of 10+ employees (internals and externals).
Your key Responsibilities:
- Supervise engineers who plan and develop capital projects.
- Manage Contract of Engineering Services.
- Responsible for site engineering leadership, processes and systems and maximizing engineering effectiveness in support of the multiple site businesses.
- Areas of Engineering team responsibility, through contractor management, including: project management, basic engineering and design, project procurement, construction supervision, turnover to operations, commissioning and start-up coordination.