274 job matcher din søgning
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Are you able to handle difficult technical knowledge, while bridging to commercial objectives? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager.
As Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager you will be commercially responsible for category development. You will lead the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex turnkey sub-contracts for key equipment for our portfolio of power plant projects.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have a strong interest in process improvement and design? In "Transformation & Implementation", we are now looking for a junior and a senior profile to join our team.
Your responsibility will be to facilitate and design customer and business centric processes, and collaborate with various stakeholders around the process design to ensure solid service design. You will also play a vital part in establishing a dialogue based work environment to co-create the best possible results.
In your new position, you will play a key role in designing processes across the end-to-end value chain. We expect you to have a strong desire to deliver clever process designs and solutions based on sound analysis.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced Late Stage CMC Project Manager (PM) to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen. As responsible CMC PM you will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of the team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. As responsible CMC PM you will have the following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC late stage development activities towards BLA/MAA
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs
- Responsible for the internal alignment in the CMC Management Team
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
You will work in a multidisciplinary international QA team to ensure compliance to industry standards and regulations. As a Senior QA Manager, GCP you will conduct audits internally as well as externally at our CRO’s and collaborators.
The responsibilities of the GCP QA Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan, perform and follow-up on Quality Audits within GCP regulated areas both internally and externally and perform vendor evaluations
- Represent QA in clinical project groups or clinical sub groups and participate in cooperation with partners and contractors as appropriate
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Mold Manufacturing - Planning and support department within Siemens Gamesa Blades we are looking for a committed and motivated process engineer to support and develop our mold manufacturing processes and activities.
As a Process Engineer you will be designing and documenting "critical to-parameters" for processes within scope of work. You will contribute to or lead process development and be actively engaged in process optimizations and implementation. You will be supporting our mold production and installation within fault finding, trouble shooting and recommendation of repair methods.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding/Nordborg
Danfoss Cooling, Refrigeration and A/C-Controls (RAC) is looking for an experienced Project Manager based in Kolding and Nordborg, Denmark. RAC is the leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries.
You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team and your role is to participate in product innovation projects to ensure high quality input from manufacturing/supply chain perspective including: design for assembly/manufacturing, production technologies abilities, simulation of production process flow, manufacturing footprint recommendations, machines investment (CAPEX) estimations and concept design of manufacturing lines set-up.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you a driven motivator, with the ability to engage others to work to decrease the environmental impact? Do you have experience from working with social compliance in a business environment?
The QS manager’s position is vital for the overall sustainability strategy and work with LYRECO Quality- and Environmental Management systems, certified in accordance to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
This position plays a key role in implementing the actions required to reach set sustainability objectives why the reference is also to a senior management member.
- Implement Group Sustianability strategy locally
- Collect, analyse and follow up on quality and environmental data
- Support the decision of annual sustainability objectives
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you an inspiring educator? Are you a great motivator? Do you have experience in training of sales or customer care teams and individuals?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the main responsibility to support the strategic roadmap and operating model through well executed training and the development of a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Adapt Lyreco Group training to local language and requirements
- Support our leaders in assessing skill levels and training needs of advisors and performing of necessary training to teams and individuals
- Identify training needs, current and future
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
We are looking for a Project Quality Leader to optimize processes and quality and to ensure compliance throughout the entire New Product Development process.
As Project Quality Leader, you work out of Kolding, Denmark, in a global role, where you collaborate with all the functional teams along the value chain, who are participating in the New Product Development process.
Essentially, you are responsible and accountable for the quality of the solutions we deliver to our customers. You represent the customers during new product development by supervising the complete scope of product quality, from product specification via design to manufacturing. You drive the development process risk analysis and quality on deliverables, ensuring the end to end quality for new product introduction.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to move Vestas to the next level? Are you passioned about applying the newest knowledge and being able to influence things from the beginning?
Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager, who will be responsible for building a new tool center in EMEA. This is your chance to set a huge foot print in Vestas and be in charge of a complex project with a high level of external and internal stakeholder management.
This position is responsible for the delivery, management and execution of project portfolios within the tolerances and boundaries of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. Global Tools is about to expand with a new tool center in EMEA to support the future strategy.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk or Aarhus
We are a world leader in progressive renewable energy solutions. Our technologies are helping us move towards a more sustainable society. Join our team today and help shape this destiny.
Your main tasks and responbilities will focus on field activities in offices and warehouses and include:
- Implementation at country level of local sustainability legal requirements and local sustainability strategy
- Responsible for providing expertise and support in incident and hazardous observation investigation, as well as root cause analysis
- Perform site visits, inspections and audits
- Guidance to other departments, handling of wastes and chemicals, emergency response, implementation of procedures and standards
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be a key player in Danske Bank’s strategy execution? To be responsible for your own projects with the aim to create high performing teams and people development?
You will join Excellence Office and become a part of a team that will make sure Danske Bank has high performing teams and is the best at people development.
As a Project Manager for Team Excellence, you will be responsible for successfully leading strategic projects for people and team development, establishing working relationships with business areas and key stakeholders.
Your new role consists of two main areas of responsibility – project management and consulting. In daily life, you will be the go to person regarding you own projects, which you all the times align with your stakeholders.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to optimise a product portfolio that spans over 100 markets worldwide in this temporary position that may be the start of your future career in Arla?
Taking on our ‘Reducing Complexity’ workstream, you will work to create a larger and more profitable cross-market product portfolio with improved speed to market. You will achieve this by continuously harmonising product components and embedding these changes throughout Arla’s global business and supply chain. Concretely, you will:
- Function as the project lead for larger reduced complexity initiatives with support from several cross-functional teams
- Explore and gather insight on brands, ingredients, recipes, packaging and all other aspects that can be streamlined
- Create and execute implementation plans, ensuring optimal cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management throughout the supply chain
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
At Universal Robots we are committed to delivering a best in class experience in all aspects of our business – delivery of sales training is no exception. Obviously, we are also looking for the best in class Sales Trainer Professional to ensure that we meet this objective.
That could be you – if you can tick the following boxes!
- Strong and experienced in interaction with the audience
- Experience in delivering sales training
- Create quality relationships with stakeholders such as UR colleagues as well as distribution partners
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Currently we are looking for a Site Engineering Manager with main responsibility for the success of all aspects of the engineering execution of Capital projects at Grindsted site. Success is measured by projects Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality, and contribution to Business improvement. The position is primarily managerial with an Engineering team of 10+ employees (internals and externals).
Your key Responsibilities:
- Supervise engineers who plan and develop capital projects.
- Manage Contract of Engineering Services.
- Responsible for site engineering leadership, processes and systems and maximizing engineering effectiveness in support of the multiple site businesses.
- Areas of Engineering team responsibility, through contractor management, including: project management, basic engineering and design, project procurement, construction supervision, turnover to operations, commissioning and start-up coordination.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
For our Offshore Process Engineering Department within the Siemens Gamesa RE Nacelle in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for an analytical and innovative Process Engineer.
Among other things, the department is responsible for setting the production engineering standards within manufacturing and documentation and for implementing new and redesigned products in the production. Furthermore, you will be involved in the establishment of new production footprints worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing and aligning best practice for Production Engineering standards on a global scale
- Supporting, training and assessing the assembly plants within Production Engineering standards
- Being the link between Technology (R&D) and our production facilities during product development
TUNN3L JV I/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of the new Copenhagen Metro construction at Sydhavnen?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a motivated, highly professional, dedicated and multinational team and be part of a milestone that will shape the future of Copenhagen.
- Perform all required field tasks like site stakeouts, topo surveys, inspections and as-built
- Manage the raw data and process the appropriate survey requests and survey reports
- Collaborate in achieving the objectives of the survey section, cooperating with the other members of the team