63 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
Are you driven and determined to create great results in a global company operating in the energy sector?
You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager in Denmark and will be responsible for further building up and developing a strong service department covering our service deliverables to customers working in the offshore industry.
Some of our services include:
- Surface treatments (onshore and offshore) for the wind, oil & gas industry
- Rope access operations given our Operator and Trainer Membership of the IRATA association
- All types of special cleaning jobs (pipework etc.) based on specific environmental specifications
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have some years of leadership experience, and are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Our AME organisation is comprised of multiple departments developing vital aspects of our manufacturing technology within areas such as hydraulics, motors and mechatronics. In close collaboration with our Centres of Excellence, you will take part in managing a global function consisting of teams of engineers, technicians and project managers – most likely a combination of hourly-paid and salaried employees.
Driving the development, introduction and optimisation of strategic production technologies, you will:
- Develop strategies, plans and activities for different projects and ensure on-time completion and plan-compliance
- Lead resource coordination and prioritisation
- Ensure continuous performance and process improvement through competence development
Jobindex A/S recruits on behalf of pond Textile in Aarhus
Become part of pond - one of the most promising companies when it comes to offering companies and consumers a bio-based and biodegradable alternative to conventional crude-oil based plastic.
We are looking for an experienced and performance oriented Technical Application Manager with extensive technical knowledge within the various textile production processes. Your role is to secure that our products are optimized for maximum performance while being processed throughout the value chain.
More specifically the position covers the following areas:
- Initiate and maintain a close dialogue with the technical teams in our downstream value chain i.e. spinning, texturing, dying and fabric production.
- Offer technical advice and troubleshooting for our customers
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Are you a skilled project leader in Electronics product development or Industrialization?
You will join the Industrialization team, which is responsible for manufacturing and supply-chain process design and qualification in our Product Development Projects (PMP) for 3 phase UPS systems. These are being developed in our design centres in Denmark and China for our manufacturing sites, which are mainly located in Asia.
You will be leading overall the industrial activities for our PMP projects for 3 phase power roadmap. Specifically, you:
- Analyse and define supply chain for our new offers and make sure they meet the overall industrial strategy for the product line.
- Maintain the long time industrial plan for 3 phase, including capacity analysis, manufacturing surface and hours, and capital investments.
Due to the upcoming retirement of some (technical) management members and aim for upgrading our technical management, we are searching for a Technical Manager who is willing to take on the overall responsibility of the maintenance of our production equipment (including peripherals), buildings and premises for both our plant pot factory in Ryomgård (Denmark) and our pellet factory in Stange (Norway).
The production processes at both locations are largely mechanical, so it is required that the candidate for this position has the ambition and desire to solve mechanical problems and has a good understanding of PLC control.
The Technical Manager reports directly to the Managing Director of Jiffy AS in Denmark and will be member of the Local Management Teams at both production facilities. You will lead an experienced and motivated team of 8 persons in total (5 persons at Stange and 3 at Ryomgård).
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
We’re seeking a Digital Hardware Tech Lead demonstrating technical leadership by taking responsibility for initiating, planning, execution, from requirements definition to release of the product.
You would be involved in every aspect of design, development, risk management, change control, status reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for having the technical oversite of Digital Hardware development activities, and give guidance to a hardware engineering team responsible for developing electrical circuits, products, and systems. Other essential functions include:
- You are a dedicated team player with focus on knowledge sharing.
- You are focused, energetic and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyse, decompose and identify work breakdown for complex technical interface requirements.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg, France or Hungary
In this position, you will lead the development and execution of the Manufacturing technology roadmap strategy and corresponding capital plan supporting the successful execution of the technology strategy.
You will work in partnership with equipment and technology OEM's to ensure a roadmap providing the latest technology innovations is co-developed and implemented, providing JCI a competitive technology advantage;
- Ensure the IR ME organization has a strong understanding of the technology roadmap strategy and their areas of responsibility in the successful execution of the strategy.
- Ensure IR and Global Integrated Supply Chain leadership fully understand and support the technology roadmap strategy and provide quarterly updates on progress with strategy deployment.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you want to make your mark on large-scale pre-assembly projects? Are you a skilled team leader with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
You will supervise and preform commissioning tasks within Pre-assembly to complete the tasks on time, within budget and to the highest health & safety and quality standards. You will be in charge of the daily planning and execution of the tasks assigned to you, and make sure that you and your team complete them in accordance with the defined methods, processes and procedures.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
3! The number of new products that Novartis is planning to launch in the Neuroscience franchise within the next two years, filling the unmet needs of medical experts and improving patient’s lives.
Do you possess cutting edge experience in medical affairs and extraordinary leadership competencies, with the perspective needed to develop medical strategy around novel medicines?
The position includes involvement with regional and global medical affairs and development colleagues, marketing and sales, including conduct of field force training, scientific material development and review, presentations and leadership of advisory boards, medical communications strategy development and implementation, and meetings with major healthcare providers. Leadership and innovative tactics will be an important focus.
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding
Are you our new technical dynamic, colleague, for our newly established business unit – RIIS Product Division?
We are looking for a dynamic, technical and forward-thinking innovator who will direct, oversee and manage the technical development of our product design department – this in relation to how we work around our technical documentation toward our suppliers, ways of working and product design documentation from idea-conception, prototyping to pre-production and roll-out execution.
- Chairman for the Autodesk Inventor and Vault forum in and around RIIS
- Develop and refine product designs for efficiency using knowledge of materials and processes for sheet metal, tubular steel, molded plastic, extruded materials and laminated composite wood products
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Do you enjoy developing new materials and do you appreciate being part of a team which is involved from the first idea to the final implementation?
The laboratory supports both R&D and operations. The laboratory consists of an organic group with the primary task to assist the development of new binders for our fibres. In addition, the laboratory also has a small team performing inorganic analytical chemistry. Your team members will be engaged in projects, and you will also have an opportunity to bring your knowledge in play in projects.
As section manager, this is your primary responsibility:
- Manage our team of eight highly skilled technicians and trainees in the chemical, analytical laboratory
- Ensure that your team always have the competences and the tools to perform successfully in the development projects
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our offshore power plants?
Join us and become Head of our Electrical HV and LV team in Technical Integrity Management. Together with three management colleagues, you’ll be overall responsible for the integrity of all offshore assets in operation on a global scale.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Roskilde
Do you have management skills as well as a solid technical background within wind turbine testing?
DTU Wind Energy is a department at the Technical University of Denmark located on the DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde, close to Greater Copenhagen. The overall mission is to develop and create value using the natural and technical sciences and focusing on wind energy for the benefit of society.
You will be Head of Section for Test and Calibration (TAC). The Section of Test and Calibration (TAC) focuses on full scale prototype wind turbine testing and calibration of remote sensing equipment.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
A great people manager with quality and wind experience
Do you have great people management skills, and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organisation? Are you an expert within quality procedures in the wind industry, and do you have what it takes to develop these further and implement them in your departments?
You will be the team manager of both the Continuous Improvement team and the Project Certification team, approx. 6 people in total. Within Operations, you will be reporting to the Head of Cross-functional Planning & Operational Quality. In cooperation with the Quality department, you will develop and maintain continuous improvement procedures and processes. You will define and manage interfaces with different departments across the organisation and other teams within your department.
We are looking for an experienced technical manager for our modern industrial bakery in Holstebro. The position is with reference to the factory manager, and you will become part of the management group in Holstebro. You will have the responsibility of a department of 13 people.
Your goal is to ensure the highest availability of the machinery in Holstebro through preventive maintenance and development of the production facility.
Your primary work areas are:
- Management of the technical area at strategic and tactical level
- Daily management and leadership of the technical department
- Project and maintenance planning and coordination
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the wind turbines of tomorrow and the processes related to this? Do you have extensive experience within load calculations of wind turbines?
The job entails calculation of design loads, power performance and noise levels from early product feasibility state supporting the right product compromises, over maturing the loads setup, and finally ensuring verification between simulation model and field operation including successful handling of certification.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment in Load & Control is informal but with clear direction.
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!