81 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are currently looking for an International Recruiter, based in Copenhagen who will report to the TA Leader (EMEA).
This is an exciting time to be part of Talent Acquisition within DuPont as we start to drive new projects concentrating on candidate and customer experience. We want people who are comfortable contributing new ideas to support us on this journey.
Your key responsibilities:
- Proactively engaging and attracting diverse talent for DuPont internationally
- Being an ambassador for the DuPont brand and ensuring a positive candidate / customer experience throughout the recruitment process
- Leading the full cycle recruiting process; Proposing appropriate solutions for sourcing strategies, offer management and talent attraction/pipelining for niche, hard to fill roles.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
You will be part of COWI's Labour Relations and Mobility team in the Group HR function, People & Communication. As Mobility Consultant, you will become part of a team servicing the business with employment related legal advisory and global mobility services. You will advise our internal customers on all aspects of global mobility including assignment contracts, local contracts, salary, benefits, our mobility policies, international law, tax, social security etc.
You will be part of a high-performance team with strong skills and a professional mindset consisting of ten colleagues primarily located in Lyngby.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you ready to play a significant role leading and driving HR priorities across Billund, DK and the Nordics?
Bring your extensive HR or Business leadership experience to the table in this dual role where you’ll lead and drive the People Operations & Development/HR agenda across the Nordic region while also partnering with a key functional area.
- Understand, translate and drive the overarching PO&D priorities and agenda while respecting geographical or site nuances
- Focus on deployment and impact; HR core processes are a foundational capability for the company and are also at the core of Partnering & Operations
- Lead the P&O Billund organisation (30+ people) in close collaboration with the P&O Billund LT (2 people leaders). Focus on people development as well as foster a collaborative and motivated team
©2019 The LEGO Group
BoConcept A/S, Herning
Do you have extensive HR experience with providing expert HR guidance and support to leaders? Are you excellent at developing colleagues? Then, we would like you to be our new People & Performance Business Partner in BoConcept.
As P&P Business Partner, you will act as a loyal and trusted sparring partner for the Management Team, who covers managers from both Support Office in Denmark and the Country Organization. You will have a significant role in developing managers, teams as well as the entire organization through close collaboration and partnering. You contribute to the implementation of strategic HR initiatives by using your excellent business knowledge and your deep expertise in people and organization. You will manage HR core processes covering everything from attraction and recruitment to development and retention.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Autonomous Mobility, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Can you make our people framework come alive through flawless deployment of people processes?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today and tomorrow for all of us. We believe that we have a talented people organization and we are looking for Senior Annual Cycle Program Manager to deploy and drive our Performance management process, our engagement survey and the merit process, which run in the annual HR Cycle.
Your primary responsibility includes e.g.:
- Building an overall deployment plan for the different processes and ensure coherence between processes
- Engaging with stakeholders – both managers and the HR community – to ensure alignment and timely information
- Ensuring communication related to the relevant process steps
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Can you translate a business strategy into a people framework and unlock the people potential of our global population?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today & tomorrow for all us. We believe that we have a talented people organisation and we are looking for a new Senior Talent Manager to leverage and further develop the frameworks to manage our talent pipeline.
Your primary responsibility will be to improve, drive, and govern our Talent & Succession Frameworks globally
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S in Søborg
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy. The Global Reward Partnerwill be responsible for further developing our Compensation approach and catalogue (including salary benchmarking, incentives and recognition programmes) across our Group.
The overall job of the Global Reward Partner is to design and implement leading performance, reward and recognition frameworks that supports our high-performance culture, reinforces our values, engages our people and enables us to succeed with our ambitious transformation programme 'Fuelling the Growth', and be recognized as an employer of choice.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Trioplast in Nyborg
Organizational Development, part of Management Group, HR Guidelines & Compliance
As Divisional HR Director, you refer to the Industrial President for the Industrial Film Division consisting of one production unit in Denmark, three production units in Sweden and international sales representatives. You will have the overall HR responsibility for the Division and be responsible for development and implementation of HR activities such as organizational development, competence development, business partnering, recruitment, Employer Branding etc.
Among the key responsibilities are:
- Developing HR standards and policies for the units in the Industrial Film Division and translating group level policy and compliance programs into local HR activities
- Supporting managers and employees in HR related issues
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new employees, domestically and internationally
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Located in Bjerringbro, your primary responsibility is to drive recruitments from A-Z, finding the right candidates and support Hiring Managers primarily in the Nordic countries – but also across the EMEA region.
You will collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the business’ needs and define the recruitment plan and strategy for each vacancy - ensuring that high quality is delivered in all recruitments.
Moreover, by utilising our first-class recruitment system and tools, you will handle the entire recruitment process to:
- Attract and source both active and passive candidates using creative search techniques e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter
- Deliver high quality candidates to Hiring Managers in a timely manner
- Screen and interview candidates against required skills and competencies - phone and face-to-face
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
Are you a skilled recruiter with experience from a Talent Acquisition position? And do you see yourself in a global organization where you will support and navigate stakeholders across borders? Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!
In this role, you will join the EMEA Talent Acquisition (TA) Team, which was set up in September 2015 to centralize recruitment and talent attraction across Europe. We are growing the team to support the increased demand, and we have this fantastic opportunity for you to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end recruitment, as you work closely with your business and the local HR team. As of such, it is great if you have experience and interest in working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is looking for a NORDIC TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER responsible for recruitment and training.
/"Bringing the best to everyone we touch"/ is our mission statement and it starts with you, who are passionate about talent acquisition and development in an international and dynamic environment.
- Manage the end to end process of talent acquisition to our offices in DK, SE & NO
- Develop and maintain onboarding efforts (biannual Induction Days, supporting hiring managers on onboarding material etc.)
- Educate Managers in recruiting and developing talent
- Build and maintain our Employer brand and sourcing channels to attract the right candidates
- Drive the training calendar and facilitate selected trainings
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.