205 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you a service-minded team player who thrives with administrative tasks? Do you have experience with invoicing, issuing purchase orders and credit notes? If this describes you well and you would like to contribute to our success within renewable energy, we encourage you to apply for this part-time position and join our successful team in Videbæk.
Your daily tasks will primarily be to:
- Handle intercompany billing, purchase orders and smaller sales orders, primarily through Vestas online shop – Shop Vestas
- Support sales team members with price inquiries
- Monitor stock and delivery times of spare parts
- Manage service kit sets
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
At Nordisk Film Biografer we are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Commercial Sales, you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish commercial sales organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- The leadership and development of the commercial strategies for the Danish cinema business and setting the commercial landscape in a profitable and creative way supporting the overall vision and enhancing the product experience delivery
- Building and strengthening the commercial offerings and concepts at our cinemas to drive brand preference and guest value in alignment and coordination with marketing and operational activities to enhance the overall entertainment propositions
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a bright and analytical student who is looking for a position within a fast changing and professional environment? If you aspire to kickstart your career within Accounting/Finance, we have an ideal opportunity which offers highly relevant work experience and personal development.
Your primary focus as Student Assistant is to support the team with the following assignments:
- Preparation of financial analysis in all aspects of planning and estimation processes related to budgeting and monthly forecasts
- Provide financial analysis for business operations and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting output for supporting the successful achievement of business results
- Monitor performance against forecast and budget goals, carry out related analyses, explain significant variances
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk Communication is looking for a dedicated and ambitious student assistant to help us lift our administrative services to a new level. Can you think one step ahead and master process excellence?
This might be an opportunity for you.
As a student in Maersk Communication you will get responsibility for various tasks while at the same time gain insight into global systems and processes.
You will be anchored in our administration team but also work across our Internal Communication and Branding teams.
Work hours are flexible and we expect you to work approx. 15 hours per week.
Demant is looking for a talented student assistant for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to our unit Corporate Communication & Relations.
You will be part of a team of six, which handles both internal and external communication, CSR and public affairs. As a communication unit of the parent company of a worldwide group, listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen C25, we primarily work with corporate and leadership communication and relations. We take pride in delivering on and creating awareness of Demant’s purpose to make life-changing differences through hearing health.
While strengthening our business activities for the future is essential, we pride ourselves on always putting responsibility first. Care for the world around us – creating life-changing differences – has always been the very core of Demant.
ONLY has an ambitious cooperation strategy for the biggest online/e-commercere in Europe. Do you have what it takes to bring it to the next level?
ONLY is the most ambitious womenswear brand in Europe. Besides operating a successful retail business, we sell our products in partnership with 5,000 wholesale customers as well as a substantial amount of CBO customers.
Your overall responsibility is to be in charge of the management, operation and business development of the CBO business according to our strategy plan. You will head both the Product & Sales team as well as the Digital Business team. As we are still building the department, one of your first focus areas will be to define and set up a new organisational structure including reporting lines, new business processes and business planning procedures, as well as you will be recruiting employees as your area grows.
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Do you have experience in executing on web content strategies focusing specifically on SEM and AdWords, and in setting up Google AdWords accounts with conversion tracking?
Your primary job will be to assist our Web Channel Manager in executing on web content strategies focusing on SEM and AdWords, and in creating, implementing, and optimizing our campaigns.
Also, you will get to take part in the roll-out of SEM to all web language versions (15 websites) and in driving and executing on these activities.
On daily basis, you will work in close cooperation with the Web Channel Manager, and together you will be responsible for all SEM activities and reporting on the results of our paid efforts.
Your working days will be truly diverse. But summed up you will be working with:
- SEM execution
- Google AdWords
- Web content strategy
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
As the newest member of the People Communications team in our Global Communications, Sustainability & Public Affairs department at the VELUX Head office in Hørsholm, you will join three senior communication advisors among other colleagues as well as student assistants. Here, you will help tell engaging and inspiring stories about the many exciting things that are happening in the VELUX universe to our 11,000 global colleagues.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Help produce our internal company magazine
- Write and publish stories on changes and initiatives on our internal channels
- Shoot and edit films and photos
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the constant improvement of Production and Supply Chain we are looking for an IT Student Assistant to handle a variety of administrative, hardware, software and other IT-related support tasks.
As our new Student Assistant, you will have the opportunity to learn more about LEAN processes and how IT technology supports our many production and distribution processes of our important medical devices. For the ambitious candidate, it can be a starting point for a further career in Radiometer.
- Prepare computers, install image and registration software
- Software validation tasks (incl. in some cases correction or development)
- Ad hoc support tasks, i.e. configuration and validation of barcodes
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
As Student Assistant in SPO, you will have a chance to support the execution of our key strategic projects and help our team excel by delivering support to the team and projects as well as to our internal improvement initiatives.
The role offers the opportunity for the right candidate to obtain responsibilities for tasks related to our strategic projects and launches, and to support the department with various admin tasks as well as internal improvement initiatives related to maturing the project management discipline within Xellia.
Your primary tasks will be to assist and support with:
- Various project-related tasks (across the projects the team is managing)
- Support workshops and project/network events
- Monthly reports and other team reportings
Would you like to work in a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company where you will play an important role in continuously safeguarding the trademark notification process of our product portfolio?
You now have the opportunity to be part of a young and ambitious Product Development team as a student assistant.
Product Development aims to ensure a continuous development of the company's product portfolio and to optimize business and work processes across the organization. As a student assistant in the department, you will have frequent contact with several of the company's other departments and our subsidiary in Hungary as well as trademark holders.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Are you studying topics related to User Interface design or graphic design? Would you like to design meaningful digital products? Would you like to learn from other designers and become a part of an ambitious team?
DHI is a global and independent company dedicated to work within the fields of water, environment and health. Within these fields, we provide a wide range of consulting, research and policy services as well as leading edge technologies and products. At DHI, we are constantly looking for passionate and talented people who are eager to join us.
Your tasks will be to participate in the design process of cloud software applications. Together with other designers from our team you will create UX/UI design proposals and help creating design libraries used by other designers and in-house software developers.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Do you have a positive mindset and like to apply structure and create order? Do you have knowledge of business or production process mapping techniques and software or maybe you are a fast learner with a relevant background? Are you excellent in English and are you interested in collecting experience working with an innovative and ambitious team in a large, international organization?
We are looking for a student worker to help keep our process documentation up to date and generally support the department with day-to-day process and project management tasks. In the beginning, you will work on updating process documentation across departments to meet new requirements and in the future, you will have the possibility to shape your role and opportunities with the company.
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to kickstart your career and be part of the optimisation and development of offshore logistics for our offshore wind farms in Northern Europe and new markets?
Join us and become Student Assistant in the Site Investigation & Offshore Logistics team where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise, and where you’ll be part of an exciting journey towards a greener future.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Are you looking for an exciting student job where you can get practical experience working in a busy international team of highly skilled and motivated Product Managers?
More specifically, you will be involved in competitor analysis work, investigating market trends and supporting the Product managers in their strategic frontloading of new digital products and features. Consequently, your areas of responsibility and your tasks are very broad and varied. Some of your tasks include:
- Drive and maintain the competitor analysis drawing on the experience and insights from the product managers
- Support the Product managers in their work on Smart Phone apps, Fitting Software features and any other product related delivery. E.g. in the form of help gathering insight within a certain field, structuring data and information to support product decisions.
- Plan and prepare events