26 job matcher din søgning
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Vikan in Copenhagen
Can you lead, develop and coach a team and drive new business within strategic sectors? Are you ready for an exciting and demanding position in a global company with a strong market position?
Then we can offer you a unique position with extended opportunities for personal development and a professional career based on high performance. We are looking for a strong Sales Manager for Vikan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hygienic and efficient cleaning solutions. Together with your team, it will be your mission to secure, explore and improve sales results in Scandinavia.
In this role you will lead a team of four direct reports in total, which will allow you to use your strong people management and sales skills.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to head our WTG Sales in APAC? Do you have good knowledge of Asian corporate culture and business practices? Are you ready to combine this knowledge with your superior commercial experience and develop MHI Vestas’ sales strategy in APAC?
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing the sales opportunities by defining the go-to market strategy in line with the commercial strategy and corporate targets. For the identified sales opportunities in the bidding and negotiation phases, you will be responsible for the sales and negotiation strategies and tactics.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company.
You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors
Reno A/S, Egå
Want to be part of an exciting change journey? Thriving on numbers and effective reporting? Thrilled about system implementation? Then look no further – your new role is here.
RENO A/S has been part of Atlas Copco Group since autumn 2018, and we are looking for a dynamic Business Controller with analytical skills to play a key role supporting the integration process of RENO A/S into Atlas Copco group.
As part of the integration process you will play a key role, by controlling and guiding our financial results, including forecasting, analysis, and providing support to the General Manager and other departments. You will be part of the management team and report to the General Manager of RENO A/S. You will have a dotted line report to the VP Business Control in Atlas Copco Belgium.
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As a key part of the Global Intermodal Product team you will drive Asia Pacific performance through close P&L follow up, coach and develop of Asia Pacific Area Intermodal Product Managers (IPMs) and teams, and orchestrate of relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures direction setting for areas within scope
- Drives performance of areas within scope
- Identifies opportunities for improving P&L within scope
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Have you sometimes thought, that one day you would follow your heart, and join one of the world’s leading humanitarian organizations? Now you have the chance, if you have experience in financial reporting and audits and are capable of setting the direction for financial management information and compliance. Are you motivated by working in close relation with others to create great results? Do you like having communication on a cross organizational level? Then this position might be something for you.
You will be responsible for the corporate internal and external financial reporting in DRC and for defining and maintaining the policies for our financial processes. Your main goal will be to provide timely financial reports of high quality for management as well as the annual report. You will also be in charge of the budget procedure and involved in audits by donors.
Would you like to influence and leave your footprint on our sales and operations planning? Are you ready to make a difference? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Demant – a leading global hearing healthcare company – as a Sales and Operations Planning Specialist.
The Sales and Operations Planning specialist role is a newly established role in our team, where you will play a vital role in securing optimal delivery performance by ensuring a balance between demand and supply as well as developing a more effective and reliable value chain. This way, the S&OP specialist will have a huge influence on the success of our new initiatives.
Main job responsibilities
- Transform market insights and data analysis into the concrete forecast and high-level capacity plans
- Drive forecasting analysis and optimization hereof
- Drive various, strategic and ad hoc initiatives with a high degree of independence
HumanTrust A/S recruiting for client in Copenhagen
Are you a great and passionate leader, who likes to develop your employees? Do you want a key position in a creative, international company in growth, where you can use your strategic skills?
The company produces clothing to female fashion-conscious consumers. The company wants to strengthen their business setup – especially the financial organisation, and is therefore looking for a motivated CFO, who master the financial discipline.
As CFO and wingman to the CEO, you will be responsible for the entire financial department, and your key tasks will be:
- Overall responsibility for the company's financial part; budget, reporting, liquidity, monthly statements, inventory management, logistics, quality assurance etc.
- Sparring and dialogue with the board and the management team
- Responsible for strategy and execution of strategy, which must support an ambitious growth plan both nationally and internationally
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As the head of our brand new Treasury unit, you break new soil and spearhead a high-priority division with great potential for expansion in the future. In close collaboration with the CFO, the board of directors, top management and Global Finance management, you handle all our cash management functions and operations as well as define projects to build a successful supporting and advising treasury unit.
Based on your knowledge of best practice and value-adding activities, you develop the organisation from within as you:
- Manage cash concentration, inter-company cash, wires, account funding and ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash
- Forecast worldwide interest expense and income
- Develop and monitor operational treasury policies and guidelines and ensure compliance with internal controls, the Sarbanes-Oxley act, policies and procedures throughout the organisation
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of SteamRex ApS in Copenhagen
Would you like to join a successful start-up with real unicorn potential? On behalf of SteamRex, we are currently recruiting a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join SteamRex’s management team in Copenhagen.
Becoming CFO of SteamRex is an exciting opportunity to help disrupt the multi-billion EUR car wash market and profitably scale SteamRex into a multi-million EUR company operating in multiple markets across Europe.
As the CFO in SteamRex, you will have full responsibility for finance, accounting and legal matters for the Group, and you will constantly be driving the financial optimisation of the company’s operations in each of its markets. You will be responsible for building the Finance and Legal function for SteamRex Group as well as the individual markets where you will have a finance manager reporting to you.
Specsavers, Hvidovre or Maarssen
Are you passionate about providing financial advice and support in a fast-moving international business-environment? And are you confident in leading forecast strategies and driving cost control? Then you could be the new Finance Director of Specsavers’ Northern European (NE) business.
As our Finance Director, you will report to the Commercial Director of NE and become an important member of the NE Leadership Group and the NE Operating Board (NEOB). In this role you will lead a team of finance professionals across our 6 different support office locations and support Heads of Finance and Country Directors in their day-to-day challenges.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in Group financial accounting, audit management, and accounting policy and control
- Oversee and review all our NE countries accounting procedures and systems
- Contribute to the development and application of Group finance policy
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Would you describe yourself as skilled within sales and business development? Would you like to prepare and lead sales activities and likewise be an outgoing Sales Manager for an excellent sales team?
As Sales Manager, you will prepare business cases, investment proposals, market entry plans, risk assessments and mitigation plans for entry into new markets. It is vital that you will be able to present overall technical concepts (AMI Infrastructure) and major Kamstrup Value Propositions. Moreover, you will participate in presales activities, i.e. screening, clarification and evaluation of tenders and leads for business proposals – including keeping CRM data updated regarding opportunities, leads, contacts and customers.
We offer numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, free fruit, fitness facilities, in-house dental clinic, hairdresser and a free health clinic.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
The Accounting Team Lead in NOV Flexibles Denmark (NOVF DK) will lead a team that has responsibility for all daily accounting activities in our busy Denmark Finance team.
The Accounting Team Lead is supported by 3 direct reports who can cover all activities in the team during periods of planned and unplanned absences. The Accounting Team Lead will work closely with colleagues in the Finance team to ensure all reporting obligations to Corporate and the Subsea business unit are met.
The Accounting Team Lead will also take an active role in ensuring all processes are operating efficiently and all controls remain effective. They will work with other departments in the business to ensure vendors are paid on a timely basis to avoid any disruption to operations, support the project department to ensure customers pay NOV within agreed terms and NOV travellers are reimbursed for their travel expenses in a timely manner.