28 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Would you like to be in the front row on the newest developments and help drive these by performing pre-configuration of our SCADA systems?
Are you systematic and meticulous with a good overview? If you would like a job with a broad interface into the organization and where quality is in focus, you should keep reading.
The SCADA Technician will be responsible for:
- Pre-configuration of SCADA systems and powerplant controllers, software & hardware
- Prepare the SCADA system for Factory Acceptance Test
- High level of cooperation with colleagues from different departments, customers and subcontractors from all parts of EMEA
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Courtaboeuf
The Global Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large Global customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the right person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Global Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus or Aalborg
Would you like to become a part of a competent team working with electrical design and engineering? Does it motivate you to bring your electrical skills into play making a significant difference to our customers worldwide?
You will have your base at either our Aarhus or Aalborg office and be a part of Product Design & Engineering, which consists of competent colleagues specialising in electricity, mechanics and PLC software. This is a versatile and international job with around 10-20 travel days annually which will give you the opportunity to see the result of your – and your colleagues' – efforts on site. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Maintenance, improvement and development tasks on our electrical systems and parts including; drawings, diagrams, parts lists, and documentation
- Shared responsibility for electrical concepts and systems for our products
- Development of project specific systems
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
We exist to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through innovative engineering. Service is a strategic focus area for us and we’re looking for a passionate Service Business Development Manager to our Business Unit Food Systems.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Define service opportunities and the relevant portfolio of offerings for each Sales Unit in close collaboration with the Sales Unit Managers and their teams
- Establish a roadmap for Service Business realization for each Sales Unit
- Define competence and capacity required to realize the Service Business within Sales Units and Engineering & Supply
You will report to the Business Unit President, Food Systems. The position has no direct reports but extensive stakeholder management.
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg or Ballerup
Here is the opportunity to use your unique knowledge within electrical systems at Semco Maritime. Together with the entire organisation, you will provide excellent technical solutions for our customers.
You will join our electrical power team located in our Offshore Wind Business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe.
Your key duties will include:
- Design and engineering of low voltage power systems including switchboards, UPS/DC systems, lighting, earthing/bonding, heat tracing and cableways from early start throughout construction
- Developing technical requirements and load inputs from internal and external stakeholders within deadlines
- Following up on subcontractor’s designs and participate in factory and site tests
VELUX A/S, Skjern
Would you like to work with quality and cost optimisation in a well-run Danish organisation? And are you looking to work in a collaborative environment where knowledge sharing is second nature?
You will join our Task Execution Electronics department in Skjern, Denmark. Here, you will work alongside 3 technical project managers, 2 software engineers and 2 hardware engineers, who are responsible for quality and cost optimisation of existing products, focusing on motors, remote controls and electronic systems.
With an emphasis on PCBA design, your tasks will be to:
- Participate in the development and testing of electronic products
- Work with requirement specifications and risk analyses
- Provide feedback on verification plans
MAC Cosmetics, Kastrup
Can you deliver the best customer service?
MAC Cosmetics are looking for a Retail Artist to Copenhagen Airport.
As Make-up Artist you will be responsible for generating sales through your makeup skills and enthusiasm for MAC and performing outstanding customer service.
It is essential that you are a trained Make-up Artist with a keen interest in service and sales. As a person you are creative with strong communicative skills and with the ability to sell your ideas and transform them into action.
As our new Make-up Artist you will become a part of one of the industry’s best and most motivated Make-up teams.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have the ability to drive strong commercial delivery to our retail partners? Can you anticipate potential challenges and opportunities in the fast-moving retail landscape? Are you a strong and inspirational leader who thrives in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of experienced Account managers and drive the strategically important Toy Specialist channels. You will report to the Nordic General Manager and will play a big role on the leadership team as well as heading up some of our biggest Nordic accounts.
Your specific tasks include:
- You will have commercial ownership of a wide portfolio of accounts, of which some are amongst the biggest in the Business Unit
- You will identify and unlock commercial opportunities through new approaches and have a test & learn mindset.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Hammel
Would you like to be responsible for the development of production test systems for Vestas? And accelerate your career within Test and Simulation?
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer experienced in designing low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies. Is that you? Then have a look at this opportunity to work with skilled colleagues that give space for you to create value and help develop your competencies in the world’s leader of sustainable energy.
You will be responsible for making concepts and electrical design of our test systems for the Vestas' factories. You will act as an anchor point towards external and internal suppliers supporting and guiding them in constructing the systems you have designed. Furthermore, you will participate in onsite supervision of the installation and erection activities.
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
Harvey Nash, Copenhagen
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
You will ensure we operate in compliance with the relevant legislative and non-legislative product-related regulatory frameworks: safety and environmental related requirements; national and international standards applicable to our products and other specific product directives.
You will use your experience to provide management for all product compliance issues within NKT Photonics, covering all manufacturing and product development and management functions. This includes the strengthening and global implementation of a management framework and execution of all individual product compliance requirements, assessments and driving the related development and corrective actions.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Fein in Roskilde
Upsale - Engagement - Succes
FEIN, with headquarter in Germany, is a large international company and well known for its “high end” high-quality range of Power Tool products. The company’s overall focus is continuously to define solutions and products to professionals, B-T-B.
We are looking for a strong Sales Director Nordic who can initiate a renewed strong B-T-B focus on the Scandinavian market. Through dealers to the market in Denmark and through distributors in Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Baltics.
First and foremost, the new Sales Director Nordic must create a growth winning strategy. Secure and optimize a new sales management platform and a renewed go to market and business plan. s Sales Director Nordic you will have full P/L responsible as well as the management responsibility for 7 employess in Denmark. You will report to the Director of International Sales who is based in Germany.
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
At Nordisk Film Biografer we are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Commercial Sales, you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish commercial sales organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- The leadership and development of the commercial strategies for the Danish cinema business and setting the commercial landscape in a profitable and creative way supporting the overall vision and enhancing the product experience delivery
- Building and strengthening the commercial offerings and concepts at our cinemas to drive brand preference and guest value in alignment and coordination with marketing and operational activities to enhance the overall entertainment propositions