75 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to play a vital part in our Fraud Strategy Execution? Do you have the ability to execute strategy within complex topics and are you able to turn it into easy understandable language.
You will be the leader of a team consistent of 6 people, who all work dedicated with defining and executing our fraud strategy. Together with the team you will be the main driver for executing on the strategy road map, follow up and reporting.
In this role, your responsibility will be to engage with stakeholders, create plans, material/reports and not last execute on our communication roadmap.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading a team of 6 colleagues that has the responsibility to define and execute our fraud strategy governance
- Identifying and engaging with key internal stakeholders for collaboration around customer facing activities
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a $2.0 billion-turnover global company with more than 1,300 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide.
For our Copenhagen Warehouse, we are looking for a strong Deputy Head of Warehouse.The team consists of 38 dedicated employees, distributed in both Warehouse and Shipping departments. As the Deputy Warehouse Manager position is a newly created position, so you have the chance to influence the role yourself.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Works closely with the Head of warehouse management and helps him to develop, coordinate and plan projects and programs
- Arranging employee training and internal and external courses, and also to interview and hire new employees
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you motivated by the opportunity to be part of a transformation journey, with focus on customer experience? Are you driven by motivating people to do their best and to develop your team towards excellence?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the following responsibilities:
Transformation of Customer Care:
- Support the strategic roadmap and operating model to deliver best in class customer care at an optimal cost
- Develop a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy
- Coach and engage your team to raise the bar
- Organize and monitor the workforce according to workload and organisational needs
- Identify improvement areas to optimize the customers care efficiency and customers satisfaction
- Engage and partner with external and internal key stakeholders to act as ambassador of customer care
Director of Digital Marketing – Global Marketing & Communication
Marel A/S, Kastrup
As Digital Marketing Director, you will work with our best in class colleagues across the Marel organization in pursuit of our common goals and vision. You will be part of a global marketing team supporting international marketing with a primary focus in planning and executing strategically embedded digital marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy in areas such as digital content, web development, e-commerce, customer portals, lead generation, marketing automation, social marketing etc. In this role you will lead a team of specialists and be a key member of the corporate marketing and communication leadership team working to formulate and drive the digital marketing agenda.
Danske Bank, Taastrup
Do you have the power to lead? Do you have a strategic mind-set and strong analytical problem solving skills? Do you have an agile attitude? Do you want to be part of setting the direction and executing on the strategy for Danske Bank?
The role will be accountable to the Global Head of Strategy & Execution of Markets CSD for the management and execution of the strategy agenda. The role is in Markets CSD but will be responsible for working closely with our CSD and business partners.
The role will design, manage, execute and report on the strategy programme management capability for Markets CSD. This will require an innovative approach given Markets CSD is the owner of the most complex infrastructure and operating environment across CSD. You will also have experience of delivering change management and will have co-ownership of key governance forums.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Would you like to be in the front row on the newest developments and help drive these by performing pre-configuration of our SCADA systems?
Are you systematic and meticulous with a good overview? If you would like a job with a broad interface into the organization and where quality is in focus, you should keep reading.
The SCADA Technician will be responsible for:
- Pre-configuration of SCADA systems and powerplant controllers, software & hardware
- Prepare the SCADA system for Factory Acceptance Test
- High level of cooperation with colleagues from different departments, customers and subcontractors from all parts of EMEA
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Courtaboeuf
The Global Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large Global customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the right person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Global Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
For our Offshore Project Transport department we are looking for an experienced manager and transport professional to assume the role of Team Lead for our Transport Services team.
The Project Transport department belongs to the SGRE Sales & Projects organization and works as an internal supplier of end-to-end logistics solutions for our large-scale wind turbine projects world-wide.
The Transport Services team has multiple functions across a broad network of internal and external stakeholders. Main areas are:
- Tender/sales calculations for future wind farms projects, delivering “full logistics package” solutions and costings to the Offshore Sales organization.
- Daily execution of global SGRE contracts within heavy haulage, container logistics, groupage (air,sea road), courier etc. – for projects under execution within Business Unit Offshore.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
You will take overall accountability for developing the strategic targets of the Offshore Business Unit and supporting, coordinating and driving the strategy roll-out. Based on the Siemens Gamesa values, you will act as a role model for others, as well as establishing the connection between the strategic goals of Offshore and the overall company goals.
You will have two direct reporting lines, to the CEO of the Offshore Division and to the Chief of Strategy and Corporate Development, and your own team consists of around 12 professionals.
You will take accountability for development and roll-out of the global strategy for the Offshore Business Unit with a clear focus on:
- Launching high priority strategic initiatives, working directly with the leaders and key stakeholders of the business
- Drive business development and optimize footprint
- Monitor and drive business activities in China
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a good understanding of navigating in a landscape with different stakeholders and interests, and would you find it exciting to lead a small team of experts within Market and Credit data?
As Head of Data Procurement you will be leading a small team of experts within the field of Market and Credit data, reporting to the Head of IT and Data Procurement. You will be working closely together with the business, will be responsible for leading your team and you will be managing an area with high complexity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of 4-5 people in the area of Market and Credit data, using your expertise in the field to provide a clear direction
- Adhere to and execute the Group Procurement strategy, policy, systems and processes.
Do you have a strong passion for people and leadership? And experience and knowledge of the creative process?
You will lead our Creation team within Shared Marketing Support – a team of 14 highly skilled employees within graphic design, digital design, art direction, copy writing and 3D. Shared Marketing Support is our internal group which ensures efficient development, execution, production, and support of marketing and communication activities across the business. We enable, support and advice our brand organisations and sales companies across target groups and channels.
As the manager for the Creation team you will play a leading role within Shared Marketing Support and the main responsibilities include:
- Engaging people management
- Ensure effective execution and increase process efficiency
- Ensure high quality design, graphic coherence and CVI in materials
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are you experienced in driving a development organization, and do you have what it takes to take charge of building Food eCommerce in Salling?
You are the day-to-day manager for your team counting 10 people. Amongst other you will be responsible for securing an efficient use of technology in our Food eCommerce Department by continuously strengthening and improving the links between it and business initiatives, and you will hold the role of product owner for your team.
Among your tasks are:
- Securing unity through a clear platform mindset in project management and participation in steering groups across Salling Group
- Creating a product roadmap for Food E-commerce in collaboration with stakeholders throughout Salling Group, including enterprise solution architects and our various formats (Bilka, føtex, Netto)
- Development and execution of the it strategy within Food E-commerce as well as planning the roadmap for this
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a world leader in the railway sector? Alstom Nordics is looking for an ambitious Tender Leader, who will have a key role in leading Alstom’s competitive tendering for sustainable railway products.
In this role you are leading the internal Alstom work to develop tenders for the Nordic market and to participate together with Customer Directors and others in the development of the sales activities of Alstom Transport’s products and services.
- Identify and understand prospects and customers’ needs and based on this develop good business cases and finally signed contracts
- LEAD the tender work, i.e. develop the bid strategy, tactics and the capture planning
- Prepare the commercial part of the tender in close co-operation with the Customer Director and Sales Director
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of a client
Enchancement - Digitalization - Business effectiveness
As Group Procurement Director you will be responsible for a general global overhaul and new outline of the area based on the present company strategy. In short, you will design, introduce and implement the future Group Procurement framework: “Group Procurement department 2.0”.
The total Procurement volume is presently 2 billion DKK, with a major part coming from steel and steel manufactured parts and the total procurement organisation counts 50 employees internationally.
Your professional background comes from working in a similar role in a complex and international context. Preferably, you are very familiar with steel and steel manufactured products, and you have experience from a full value chain environment.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you ready to play a significant role leading and driving HR priorities across Billund, DK and the Nordics?
Bring your extensive HR or Business leadership experience to the table in this dual role where you’ll lead and drive the People Operations & Development/HR agenda across the Nordic region while also partnering with a key functional area.
- Understand, translate and drive the overarching PO&D priorities and agenda while respecting geographical or site nuances
- Focus on deployment and impact; HR core processes are a foundational capability for the company and are also at the core of Partnering & Operations
- Lead the P&O Billund organisation (30+ people) in close collaboration with the P&O Billund LT (2 people leaders). Focus on people development as well as foster a collaborative and motivated team
©2019 The LEGO Group
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
Danfoss Cooling is looking for a Director of Strategic Communication. As Director for Cooling, you will be responsible for the global communication strategy, translating and communicating business strategies to more than 6.000 employees and external communication. You will be working with positioning Danfoss Cooling as an innovative thought leader externally and ensuring that our Cooling leaders are well-equipped to successfully communicate internal and external.
As a hands-on person and communication expert, you will enable your small team of communication advisors to encourage proactive communication and represent Danfoss Cooling through innovative and traditional channels to broaden knowledge to the employees across Danfoss and to our business and industry partners.
Moesgaard Museum, Højbjerg
Moesgaard Museum is looking for a leader to head up and mould our newly-formed Knowledge Section. The museum needs solid and robust research as a foundation for its education and communication activities, and in the coming years we have the aim of increasing international involvement and impact through reinforced collaboration and cooperation, both internally in the museum and externally.
As Head of the Knowledge Section you will have overall responsibility for the museum’s scientific disciplines, which comprise archaeology, ethnography/anthropology, history, archaeological science, conservation and digital cultural heritage. You will organise and manage the museum’s research, collections, archaeological regulatory tasks and activities funded from external sources in the fields of scientific analysis and digital cultural heritage.