19 job matcher din søgning
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
We are looking for an experienced technical manager for our modern industrial bakery in Holstebro. The position is with reference to the factory manager, and you will become part of the management group in Holstebro. You will have the responsibility of a department of 13 people.
Your goal is to ensure the highest availability of the machinery in Holstebro through preventive maintenance and development of the production facility.
Your primary work areas are:
- Management of the technical area at strategic and tactical level
- Daily management and leadership of the technical department
- Project and maintenance planning and coordination
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus or Aalborg
Would you like to become a part of a competent team working with electrical design and engineering? Does it motivate you to bring your electrical skills into play making a significant difference to our customers worldwide?
You will have your base at either our Aarhus or Aalborg office and be a part of Product Design & Engineering, which consists of competent colleagues specialising in electricity, mechanics and PLC software. This is a versatile and international job with around 10-20 travel days annually which will give you the opportunity to see the result of your – and your colleagues' – efforts on site. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Maintenance, improvement and development tasks on our electrical systems and parts including; drawings, diagrams, parts lists, and documentation
- Shared responsibility for electrical concepts and systems for our products
- Development of project specific systems
Would you like to influence and leave your footprint on our sales and operations planning? Are you ready to make a difference? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Demant – a leading global hearing healthcare company – as a Sales and Operations Planning Specialist.
The Sales and Operations Planning specialist role is a newly established role in our team, where you will play a vital role in securing optimal delivery performance by ensuring a balance between demand and supply as well as developing a more effective and reliable value chain. This way, the S&OP specialist will have a huge influence on the success of our new initiatives.
Main job responsibilities
- Transform market insights and data analysis into the concrete forecast and high-level capacity plans
- Drive forecasting analysis and optimization hereof
- Drive various, strategic and ad hoc initiatives with a high degree of independence
To strengthen our position in the print solutions market, we are now looking for a strong sales profile, who will support us in accelerating the sales of print solutions in the Fyn/Jylland area.
You will be part of a new team within Lyrecos specialized sales department, where you are able to have a big influence on your daily work, meet and talk to lots of different people – from supporting staff, to sales representatives, to suppliers and to customers – every day is different.
Your objective is to ensure the continued sales development of the Print Service proposition in your area of responsibility, which will be Jutland and Funen. Print service propositions being defined as contracts of 3+ years - Including hardware (Printer/MFP), Service and Toner/ink (normally with automatic ordering).
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Would you describe yourself as skilled within sales and business development? Would you like to prepare and lead sales activities and likewise be an outgoing Sales Manager for an excellent sales team?
As Sales Manager, you will prepare business cases, investment proposals, market entry plans, risk assessments and mitigation plans for entry into new markets. It is vital that you will be able to present overall technical concepts (AMI Infrastructure) and major Kamstrup Value Propositions. Moreover, you will participate in presales activities, i.e. screening, clarification and evaluation of tenders and leads for business proposals – including keeping CRM data updated regarding opportunities, leads, contacts and customers.
We offer numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, free fruit, fitness facilities, in-house dental clinic, hairdresser and a free health clinic.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss is looking for an Assistant Engineer to join our R&D team in High Pressure Pumps (HPP) to support within a wide variety of tasks. This includes conceptual work with lead design engineers, Design for Manufacturing review of new designs both with internal staff as well as with external suppliers, coordination of prototype parts in manufacturing and delivery and to follow-up on test results. In short, you will be a key player in bringing the virtual design from idea into reality!
Amongst our key products are pumps and energy recovery devices used in equipment for fresh water production through reverse osmosis, dust and fire suppression, humidification, waste water filtration and gas turbines. We offer you a unique job opportunity where you will work with the newest technology and provide adaptions thereof in accordance with the needs and demands of our customers.
Halliburton Denmark A/S, Esbjerg
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by the company, and government entities.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have a strategic and global mindset?
Bring your strategic skillset and project management experience of developing commercial business plans and growth strategies to help shape route to market entry plans for emerging markets, working with senior stakeholders across geographies.
- Work with key stakeholders across market groups, global insights, market finance and multiple corporate functions in order to coordinate, shape and collect inputs from a wide range of internal and external sources
- Set out clear structures and frameworks in order to build and test hypotheses to lead and direct project team members
- Create overall recommendations on route to market strategy for new market entries
©2019 The LEGO Group
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you an experienced wind turbine technician (service/installation/commissioning)? Would you like to work with the newest technology on sites in Denmark and globally?
If you like travelling and want a job with professional and personal development, then you might be one of the Global Operational Supervisors that we are looking for.
Your primary responsibility will be to support in consolidated and evolving markets where business requirements have highlighted the need of experts in operational and field support. This will both be on existing and new technologies of Vestas and Non-Vestas Turbines.
We offer an exciting job with a competitive salary. You will have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development at the industry leader within sustainable energy solutions.
As the technical coordinator you will be responsible for managing our deliveries of cable sets in the development projects, as well as taking an active part in the management of the interfaces and technical alignment between the different parts of the wind turbine. The technical coordinator is also expected to play a role in the way of implementing cable issues into the future designs for the specific turbine platforms.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will have a role as a technical coordinator of smaller technology development projects
- You will drive design of cable sets with a practical mindset
- Coordination and prioritization as well as task execution on key tasks
- You will adapt to the various tools and processes that are applied in the department
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you a strong leader with great communication skills? Would you like to work on sites with the newest wind turbines? Then this is your chance for new challenges and career development opportunities by joining Vestas and become a part of the global leader in the high-tech world of wind energy.
Your primary area of responsibilities:
- Supervision and guidance of installation teams
- Site documentation
- Coordinate work of several teams on site and conduct daily toolbox meetings
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues. There is a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to help when needed.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of GEA in Skanderborg
Lead the team and expand the business across the Nordic countries
GEA has launched an ambitious growth plan and is now looking for a strong Head of Sales, Nordic for GEA Denmark A/S to cover the two business areas Food Packaging & Processing and Flow Components. You will report to the CEO of GEA Denmark A/S and be responsible for several markets across the Nordic region.
Your primary tasks will be:
- defining and driving future commercial strategic initiatives within the business areas, setting the goals and following up in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- managing and developing the team across the Nordic countries and consistently driving the team to meet and exceed targets
- identify and qualify new opportunities in close collaboration with the sales team
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Tulip Food Company in Randers
Strong international commercial profile
Tulip Food Company has formed an ambitious growth plan for the coming years which includes securing greater value creation. You will report to the Senior Vice President Europe and be responsible for several European markets with a total turnover of approx. DDK 500 mill.
You will manage and deliver a significant growth programme for Tulip’s processed products and Develop selected markets that are either growing or still have unidentified potential.
You participate in selected customer meetings to get a feel for customer and market needs and with the acquired knowledge you develop strategic business plans for the market area. You also make annual category plans for strategic categories on the main markets.