Salg - Salgsledelse - Danmark
116 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you a service-minded team player who thrives with administrative tasks? Do you have experience with invoicing, issuing purchase orders and credit notes? If this describes you well and you would like to contribute to our success within renewable energy, we encourage you to apply for this part-time position and join our successful team in Videbæk.
Your daily tasks will primarily be to:
- Handle intercompany billing, purchase orders and smaller sales orders, primarily through Vestas online shop – Shop Vestas
- Support sales team members with price inquiries
- Monitor stock and delivery times of spare parts
- Manage service kit sets
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
At Nordisk Film Biografer we are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Commercial Sales, you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish commercial sales organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- The leadership and development of the commercial strategies for the Danish cinema business and setting the commercial landscape in a profitable and creative way supporting the overall vision and enhancing the product experience delivery
- Building and strengthening the commercial offerings and concepts at our cinemas to drive brand preference and guest value in alignment and coordination with marketing and operational activities to enhance the overall entertainment propositions
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a large and global RTA furniture business while having significant impact and building your sales career? Tvilum is looking for a high-energy, high-activity Sales Manager to drive new and existing business in Sweden and the Baltics.
Reporting to our Regional Sales Director, Nordics & Baltics, you will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large deals, and lead customer expansion.
Do you have a consistent track record of success and are you driven by challenges, cooperation and goal achievement – then you might be our new colleague.
Riantics A/S, Arden
We’re looking for a creative, commercial mastermind, who’ll deep-dive into our product portfolio and re-surface with brilliant ideas and concepts that will immediately capture the interest of our target audience.
You will become part of our Sales & Marketing Department and be responsible for conducting market researches to identify new opportunities and analyzing consumer behavior data e.g. web traffic and rankings. You will monitor market trends and threats to keep Riantics’ products in a leadership position and generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
Areas of responsibility and key assignments will, among others, be:
- Identify new market opportunities and actively contact and establish new customer relations
- Conduct market researches and sales pipeline analysis and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
- In collaboration with our Director Sales, develop marketing strategies to create and increase brand awareness
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply? Do you want to make a difference? Care to Join Tetra Pak?
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S located in Aarhus, Denmark is the world´s leading supplier of machinery and lines for production and packing of Ice Cream products.
To strengthen our business area for Ice Cream Mix preparation lines we are looking for an experienced Global Sales Expert to join our sales department.
As a Global Sales Expert at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with colleagues from e.g., our area sales managers, Project Management, Engineering, Service and sub-suppliers.
ONLY has an ambitious cooperation strategy for the biggest online/e-commercere in Europe. Do you have what it takes to bring it to the next level?
ONLY is the most ambitious womenswear brand in Europe. Besides operating a successful retail business, we sell our products in partnership with 5,000 wholesale customers as well as a substantial amount of CBO customers.
Your overall responsibility is to be in charge of the management, operation and business development of the CBO business according to our strategy plan. You will head both the Product & Sales team as well as the Digital Business team. As we are still building the department, one of your first focus areas will be to define and set up a new organisational structure including reporting lines, new business processes and business planning procedures, as well as you will be recruiting employees as your area grows.
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Medtronic Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The Restorative Therapies Group (RTG) provides innovative, life changing restorative therapies and services to meet the needs of millions of people worldwide who suffer from a wide range of chronic medical conditions.
Your everyday tasks will include supporting INR's, nurses and technicians during case coverage, mainly in haemorrhagic stroke (coiling, flow diversion, intrasaccular devices) and AVM procedures. You will be adding value on high technical knowledge in combination with a diplomatic approach respecting the atmosphere in a cathlab.
As well as provide training and support for the whole chain of stakeholders in AIS (Acute Ischemic Stroke) on how to use our products in the best way to ensure best patient outcome.
Canon is looking for a Nordic Sales Developer for the business area ink and toner consumables. It is a new role within ITCG (Imaging Technologies & Communications Group) working out of one of our offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo or Helsinki.
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving the sales budget for the allocated Accounts and subsequent tasks required in achieving the set targets
- Develop, implement and monitor Strategic & Tactical Business
- Plans and co-ordinate all appropriate resources to enable achievement of business objectives for the allocated Accounts
Design Eyewear Group (DEG) is looking for a service-oriented and experienced Customer Sales Service Assistant who will have a central role in our Internal Sales and Customer Service department at our Head Quarter in Aarhus. You will be the primary contact person to all our Italian and Greek customers as well as our distributors in Italy and other selected markets. You will also be the main link between the customers, external sales staff and other departments within the company.
With reference to the Head of Customer Sales Service you will be an important part of our Sales department. You will work together with 15 engaged and dedicated international oriented and service-minded colleagues.
Bloom recruiting on behalf of Budbee
for growth & new business in Copenhagen
For our client, Budbee, Bloom Recruitment is looking for an amazing Business Development Manager to be in charge of the new sales office in Denmark. The role is based in Copenhagen reporting directly to HQ in Stockholm. You will be responsible for growing the business in Denmark, and make sure Budbee becomes a true success, as they are already in other Nordic countries.
By joining Budbee on their journey, you will become part of the Budbee family, with great sparring, fun colleagues, social gatherings, great development possibilities in a fast growing yet stable company ... You will have a strong brand behind you with great references to refer to.
Furthermore, Budbee offers a competitive salary, pension scheme, wellness grant and more...
The Pursuit Strategist Leader plays a key role in our business development team as an internal support function for sales and pursuit related work, primarily within audit services, which focuses on proposal and bid management activities.
The Pursuit Strategist Leader is responsible for leading, developing and implementing pursuit strategies aimed to produce specific results and seeks to make the critical difference through the following key areas of focus:
- Provide pursuit (proposal) project management on strategic opportunities and oversee significant portions and work streams of major or highly complex pursuits
- Take ownership of the audit pursuit process from strategy and value proposition to proposal writing and content gathering through to submission and presentation preparations
If you are looking for new challenges and opportunities within sales to FMCG - here is the chance! As part of a larger Nordic team, you will help expand the brand of already-known consumer goods through sales and implementation of campaigns.
This role will be focused on both account management to maximise existing relationships, whilst also putting significant focus on winning and developing new accounts, both at wholesale and outlet level.
- Drive volume and grow ABI share at our partner wholesaler whilst making sure they have the right tools and incentives to reach their volume targets.
- Be the ambassador of ABI brands at the wholesaler and in charge of training the wholesaler teams on our products
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Are you an experienced sales professional within the area of chemical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry, who are triggered by joining an Industry 4.0 start-up with the motivation of improving the way lab professionals work? Then you might be our new Sales Director, ready to join our team of highly skilled engineers and designers.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director who will be handling the growth and commercial aspects of scaling the sales of our lab solution. You will join a flat and agile organisation where good ideas are implemented fast. You will be working with an international team with skills and motivations to become leading in the lab automation market.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies in alignment with technical milestones
- Adapt and develop our business model based on product development and customer feedback
- Develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with technical milestones
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Red Barnet, Copenhagen, Næstved and Aarhus
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you ready to have fun and be challenged? Would you like to develop your communication and sales skills? Then you might be our future promoter.
The world's biggest independent children’s organisation, Red Barnet, is looking for new promoters, living all over Denmark, to join our team. You will be a vital part of our team and help us create the best life for the world's children.
Every day, we will offer you something new and continuously challenge you to develop as an individual. Your place of work changes from day to day – on the street, at events, in malls, at festivals and even in parks! Any place where you can inspire people to become members of our cause and support Save the Children.