23 job matcher din søgning
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
BioMar A/S, Hirtshals
BioMar is searching for a trial coordinator to join our team at the Aquaculture Technology Centre (ATC) Hirtshals, Denmark.
As Trial coordinator you will be responsible for planning, preparing and conducting all practical parts of fish trials, while staying in close contact with our team of scientist based abroad.
Your primary responsibilities will be divided between technical tasks and trial coordination.
Along with the team, you will participate in the weekend working scheme and alarm duties, therefore it will be required to live near the facilities in Hirtshals.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Are you an experienced agronomist eager to explore new BioSolutions that can help improve the world’s food production?
In this temporary position you will work to find biological solutions for agriculture problems such as plant-parasitic nematodes and insects pest.
As our new research scientist, you will be working closely with our laboratory technicians to find biological solutions for plant-parasitic nematodes and insects pest. Doing so, you will be spending the majority of your time in our laboratory and greenhouses optimising, planning and performing bioassays.
You will be taking charge of the experiments, driving the processes and coordinating activities ensuring that everything is carried out according to plan. And when you are not planning experiments you will spend the rest of your time processing and interpreting data.
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Vikan in Copenhagen
Can you lead, develop and coach a team and drive new business within strategic sectors? Are you ready for an exciting and demanding position in a global company with a strong market position?
Then we can offer you a unique position with extended opportunities for personal development and a professional career based on high performance. We are looking for a strong Sales Manager for Vikan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hygienic and efficient cleaning solutions. Together with your team, it will be your mission to secure, explore and improve sales results in Scandinavia.
In this role you will lead a team of four direct reports in total, which will allow you to use your strong people management and sales skills.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to head our WTG Sales in APAC? Do you have good knowledge of Asian corporate culture and business practices? Are you ready to combine this knowledge with your superior commercial experience and develop MHI Vestas’ sales strategy in APAC?
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing the sales opportunities by defining the go-to market strategy in line with the commercial strategy and corporate targets. For the identified sales opportunities in the bidding and negotiation phases, you will be responsible for the sales and negotiation strategies and tactics.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company.
You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Would you like to influence and leave your footprint on our sales and operations planning? Are you ready to make a difference? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Demant – a leading global hearing healthcare company – as a Sales and Operations Planning Specialist.
The Sales and Operations Planning specialist role is a newly established role in our team, where you will play a vital role in securing optimal delivery performance by ensuring a balance between demand and supply as well as developing a more effective and reliable value chain. This way, the S&OP specialist will have a huge influence on the success of our new initiatives.
Main job responsibilities
- Transform market insights and data analysis into the concrete forecast and high-level capacity plans
- Drive forecasting analysis and optimization hereof
- Drive various, strategic and ad hoc initiatives with a high degree of independence
FirstVet is growing in Denmark and we want to get in touch with dedicated veterinarians who are passionate about helping people and animals, and at the same time are ready to try a new, video call based way of working. We offer varied work with great flexibility, both in terms of working hours and location.
Pet care is changing and digitisation is becoming increasingly important. FirstVet's vision is to streamline the interaction between pet owners and veterinarians by offering advice and simple initial screening examinations through video meetings on mobile telephones, computers and tablets. An initial video call offers many advantages, including the ability to initially assess the animal in its safe, home environment. The veterinarian can quickly assess the pet’s condition, and through communication with the owner, either recommend simple treatments or provide referral to a local veterinary clinic.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Would you describe yourself as skilled within sales and business development? Would you like to prepare and lead sales activities and likewise be an outgoing Sales Manager for an excellent sales team?
As Sales Manager, you will prepare business cases, investment proposals, market entry plans, risk assessments and mitigation plans for entry into new markets. It is vital that you will be able to present overall technical concepts (AMI Infrastructure) and major Kamstrup Value Propositions. Moreover, you will participate in presales activities, i.e. screening, clarification and evaluation of tenders and leads for business proposals – including keeping CRM data updated regarding opportunities, leads, contacts and customers.
We offer numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, free fruit, fitness facilities, in-house dental clinic, hairdresser and a free health clinic.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Lantmännen Unibake in Holstebro
Ambitious leader with solid plant/production management experience to develop and operate a Food Plant with well-established brands. Playing a key role in Operations across the Group in a market leading company.
Our customer, Lantmännen Unibake Frozen, is on an exciting journey after the split of the businesses Frozen and Fresh Bread into two independent business units.
Reporting to the Operations Director and as a member of the management group in Operations you will have the overall responsibility for the Holstebro site with approx. 160 employees. You will have the overall responsibility for the plant’s development and operation, and thereby responsibility for production, quality, purchases, maintenance, production economy, capacity utilisation and coordination with development and sales department regarding new products.
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have a strategic and global mindset?
Bring your strategic skillset and project management experience of developing commercial business plans and growth strategies to help shape route to market entry plans for emerging markets, working with senior stakeholders across geographies.
- Work with key stakeholders across market groups, global insights, market finance and multiple corporate functions in order to coordinate, shape and collect inputs from a wide range of internal and external sources
- Set out clear structures and frameworks in order to build and test hypotheses to lead and direct project team members
- Create overall recommendations on route to market strategy for new market entries
©2019 The LEGO Group
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.