30 job matcher din søgning
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is looking for an experienced public affairs senior manager in the Global Public Affairs function. In this role, you will be responsible for the relationships with all external stakeholders who drive or shape the policies that determine LEO Pharma’s ability to help people achieve healthy skin and patients to get access to treatment.
In this role, you will be supporting business success by creating, driving and implementing the global public affairs strategy for eczema. This includes creating and driving advocacy, coalitions and programs for eczema (including Atopic Dermatitis and Chronic Hand Eczema) by engaging with external stakeholders who shape its external environment, e.g. governments, patient organizations and industry.
We are looking to attract entry-level professionals with a desire to pursue a career in consulting.
The consultants will work closely with colleagues and clients in project teams and will be assigned different tasks and responsibilities depending on the individual consultant’s skills and experience.
- Perform analyses of different companies and industries, and prepare marketing books for business development
- Understand organisational aspects, operational characteristics and performance management
- Develop strategies for the attraction, motivation and development of the right people to meet the needs of our clients
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Vikan in Copenhagen
Can you lead, develop and coach a team and drive new business within strategic sectors? Are you ready for an exciting and demanding position in a global company with a strong market position?
Then we can offer you a unique position with extended opportunities for personal development and a professional career based on high performance. We are looking for a strong Sales Manager for Vikan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hygienic and efficient cleaning solutions. Together with your team, it will be your mission to secure, explore and improve sales results in Scandinavia.
In this role you will lead a team of four direct reports in total, which will allow you to use your strong people management and sales skills.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to head our WTG Sales in APAC? Do you have good knowledge of Asian corporate culture and business practices? Are you ready to combine this knowledge with your superior commercial experience and develop MHI Vestas’ sales strategy in APAC?
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing the sales opportunities by defining the go-to market strategy in line with the commercial strategy and corporate targets. For the identified sales opportunities in the bidding and negotiation phases, you will be responsible for the sales and negotiation strategies and tactics.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a number of vacant PhD scholarships at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB). Expected starting date is 1 November 2019.
The department calls for PhD projects that cover the study of states, markets, and international firms in the context of the challenges faced by emerging and advanced economies.
EGB’s research is based on international business, economics, and politics, and is of direct relevance to business, policy-makers and scholars. Teaching responsibilities of the Department comprise undergraduate and graduate teaching in the programmes International Business, International Business and Politics, and International Business in Asia.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company.
You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
The Admin Assistant will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main administrative support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team. They will also provide direct support as needed to the Chief of Section – Digital Engagement.
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
- Ensure regular Digital Engagement team meetings are organised on a regular basis and assist the team with booking and preparing other key meetings with internal and external parties, including collation of agenda items, minute taking and actions as well as distribution of materials
- Assist with the preparation of the annual, quarterly, mid-year and monthly income and expenditure reports, according to the formats provided by Fundraising Support Unit in Geneva
- Undertake MSRP and monthly reconciliation of the income and expenditure accounts managed by DES
Would you like to influence and leave your footprint on our sales and operations planning? Are you ready to make a difference? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Demant – a leading global hearing healthcare company – as a Sales and Operations Planning Specialist.
The Sales and Operations Planning specialist role is a newly established role in our team, where you will play a vital role in securing optimal delivery performance by ensuring a balance between demand and supply as well as developing a more effective and reliable value chain. This way, the S&OP specialist will have a huge influence on the success of our new initiatives.
Main job responsibilities
- Transform market insights and data analysis into the concrete forecast and high-level capacity plans
- Drive forecasting analysis and optimization hereof
- Drive various, strategic and ad hoc initiatives with a high degree of independence
Femern A/S, Copenhagen
Femern A/S is looking for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to develop, maintain and manage the Master Programme for the Fehmarn-Project and be a central part of achieving a fundamental goal in our strategy: to open the world’s longest immersed tunnel in 2028.
Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project. With reference to our Head of Department in our Project, Control and Reporting Unit, you will be a central part in planning/follow-up and reporting with focus on the details in the Master Plan.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, where you will be located, and in Rødbyhavn.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to drive and enable Danske Bank to deliver better, faster and more focused digital solutions to our customers? Do you want to be part of the highest prioritized and fastest growing area in the bank?
In your new role, you will be working primarily with execution and implementation towards our delivery- and customer facing units across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Lithuania – you will be a huge part of changing behaviour and set expectations. Examples of your tasks can be:
- Create roll out plans for new IT developments/AML requirements and ensure buy in from key stakeholders across all markets
- Ensure successful implementation in our delivery- and customer facing units (conduct training, workshops, user guides, estimation of impact etc.)
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Would you describe yourself as skilled within sales and business development? Would you like to prepare and lead sales activities and likewise be an outgoing Sales Manager for an excellent sales team?
As Sales Manager, you will prepare business cases, investment proposals, market entry plans, risk assessments and mitigation plans for entry into new markets. It is vital that you will be able to present overall technical concepts (AMI Infrastructure) and major Kamstrup Value Propositions. Moreover, you will participate in presales activities, i.e. screening, clarification and evaluation of tenders and leads for business proposals – including keeping CRM data updated regarding opportunities, leads, contacts and customers.
We offer numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, free fruit, fitness facilities, in-house dental clinic, hairdresser and a free health clinic.
Deloitte, København or Aarhus
As a Manager or Senior Manager in Deloitte’s transfer pricing team, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse transfer pricing related projects. You will become part of a well-functioning group, where we perform tasks both across the department and in smaller teams.
You will have a key role in connection with customer management, task solving and employee training, and you will gain insight into a wide range of tasks in transfer pricing - from structuring to tax audits and subsequent avoidance of double taxation.
The tasks can, for example, include:
- Collaborating with economists, lawyers and tax specialists to resolve transfer pricing related issues or tax disputes
- Establishing relationships with customers, selling and participating in all aspects of a customer relationship from sales and planning to execution
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group