156 job matcher din søgning
As a MPS Specialist you will be responsible for defining the methods and processes in close co-operation with our main stakeholders e.g., Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain, Service Operations.
You will also be responsible for the implementation and training of new tools and processes in all our regions (including America, Asia and India), you will be contributing to the definition and implementation of the new ERP system which will be used globally.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure implementation in the business units and specific guidance within the set corporate standards
- Facilitate the goals of the business units and regions with specific process/instruction interfaces to strategic sourcing, operational procurement, project management/execution, platform, new product introduction, engineering change management, cost value engineering
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an experienced Product Manager or a recent graduate, who thrives in a complex matrix organization or do you want to take on new challenges to grow within Product Management?
You will, of course, have the responsibility to manage your own individual portfolios but it is also crucial that the team work together and share best practice and finding synergies for sharing portfolio, packs etc.
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager will be:
- Create and maintain a product portfolio relevant to our foodservice customers
- Ensure alignment with the Supply Chain and Commercial organizations.
- Solid product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, quality and specifications
Danfoss is looking for a new Business Development Manager to be part of a dedicated team that works together to secure a strong business for Danfoss District Energy.
You have a passionate customer-focused mindset with technical experience within the scope of District Energy and with/in commercial interest. In Danfoss District Energy, the Business Development Manager is responsible of/for expanding our business in the NER (Northern European Region). Your primary task is/will be to promote Danfoss’ unique value proposition in District Energy Utilities and to support local DSC’s in cooperation with them.
You will work in the region independently, but also in close cooperation with local Sales team, as well as with our colleagues around Europe, ensuring a strong awareness of the products and solutions for which you are responsible.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want a leading production manager role in GN Hearing at our component manufacturing site, helping us ensure an uncompromising quality of our world-class hearing aid products?
Your primary responsibility is ensuring a high level of delivery performance and long-term quality control in the operation as well as solving day-to-day production issues. Doing so, you collaborate closely with our Technical, Supply Chain and Quality Assurance departments as well as GN HQ and external suppliers.
Juggling management, hands-on, coordinating and strategic tasks, you:
- Ensure a high quality in products, including compliance and proper documentation, in collaboration with Quality Assurance
- Manage employees, including staffing and conducting development and salary interviews
- Develop automation and coordinate maintenance in collaboration with the technical department
Are you a mechanical/production engineer with manufacturing automation and instrumentations experience?
You will be part of the Operation Development team in Product Group Hygienic Fluid Handling, a global team supporting manufacturing and supply chain projects related to sanitary flow products.
Activities and key tasks covered by the role will include:
- Participate in the creation of, and be a part of, an I4.0 competence group within the Product Group
- Technically support and oversee specification and implementation of I4.0 solutions in our factories
- Plan and run global projects within Alfa Laval according to a stage gate or DMAIC project model
- Develop close connection to central Operation Development to ensure Alfa Laval’s global standard software solutions, such as “Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)”, are applied on all sites
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
We are recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Designer to support our team in Århus.
As a Mechanical Designer at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with colleagues from e.g., Sales, Project Management, Automation, Service and sub-suppliers You will be responsible for designing processing solutions within customer projects in both the quotation and implementation phase.
- Perform engineering calculations, design, simulation and equipment specifications of systems/modules/plants.
- Product development and constantly improvement of our products
- Handle the dimensioning of process components - pipes, valves, pumps and tanks
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have experience with Lean deployments, transformation projects, process automation and integration of the value chain?
We are an international team of consultants and transformation leads who are working with end-to-end process transformation, value chain integration, automation and many other process-related disciplines.
We perform most of our work in a project environment where we apply both agile and traditional project management methodologies involving both business units and back-office operations. Your primary day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Playing a pivotal role in bringing the CSD Market areas to the next level of customer service delivery and creating a robust and scalable operating model
- Manage projects & programs from scoping to implementation
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Do you have experience with creating Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBoM) and good knowledge of manufacturing processes? Do you have great stakeholder management skills enabling you to collect input across the organisation and turn these into MBoM solutions?
You will manage the MBoM creation and maintenance and align this with all relevant stakeholders. It will be your responsibility to validate input for MBoM creation and update and prepare material for the MBoM team. As the MBoM Coordinator, you will be in charge of planning and allocating people for the MBoM projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring the release of the MBoM for design change implementation for our WTG
- Creating and maintaining MBoM in Windchill based on ECN tasks
- Restructuring the MBoM when a new Mk model is released
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our offshore power plants?
Join us and become Head of our Electrical HV and LV team in Technical Integrity Management. Together with three management colleagues, you’ll be overall responsible for the integrity of all offshore assets in operation on a global scale.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Nordic Aviation Capital A/S, Billund
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Quality auditor. Reporting to the COO and with dotted reference to the Quality Manager. You will work out of Billund, Denmark, as part of the global technical team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global family.
- Perform, plan and prepare independent Audits for EASA Part-145, Part-M, Part-NCC and FAA.
- Feedback, follow-up and root cause analysis.
- Conducting incident investigations and compilation of incident reports.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to work with the foundation of Supply Chain Planning?
Then join The LEGO Group in this role where you will be working with master data with an end2end perspective.
- Drive core operational Master Data tasks of LEGO components, prepacks and finish goods
- Securing right data within right time, with assignments
- Collaborate with stakeholders handling associated and supporting task to the master data processes, especially product development, engineering and planning/production sites
- Execute reports for data-validation to enable data governance and quality
We are the interface between marketing novelty projects and planning/manufacturing with a central role in the organization to provide the foundation for Supply Chain Planning.
©2019 The LEGO Group
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
A great people manager with quality and wind experience
Do you have great people management skills, and are you ready to take on new challenges in an international, dynamic organisation? Are you an expert within quality procedures in the wind industry, and do you have what it takes to develop these further and implement them in your departments?
You will be the team manager of both the Continuous Improvement team and the Project Certification team, approx. 6 people in total. Within Operations, you will be reporting to the Head of Cross-functional Planning & Operational Quality. In cooperation with the Quality department, you will develop and maintain continuous improvement procedures and processes. You will define and manage interfaces with different departments across the organisation and other teams within your department.
Carlsberg Danmark, Fredericia
As a technical project manager in Carlsberg, you will work with technical project management within a team of 3 skilled employees. Together, you solve small, medium and sometimes larger projects based on the Carlsberg Project Management Model. Everyday life will be versatile and fast-paced, where you, together with colleagues, will cross-functionally ensure the right technical solutions and the right behavior to solve the given problem.
You become an active part of the technical management team, where you are expected to share your knowledge and learnings from national and global technical projects. In order to manage and solve the projects as great as possible, we also expect you to:
- run projects focusing on time, cost and quality
- balance goals, resources and time within each project
- use Six Sigma on suitable projects – any education will be supported
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Are you very quality- and safety-minded, and do you have experience with people management? Do you thrive in a position where you lead, coach and motivate a team of skilled employees?
You will make sure that your team delivers according to the agreed quality standards. You will also be responsible for:
- CR/NCR (non-conformity) creation
- Non-conformity management (8D process, problem description, containment, interim, countermeasure actions, etc.)
- Conduct inspections
- Audits (control plan, tools, work instructions, etc.)
Biosyntia ApS, Copenhagen
You will be responsible for the development of scale-up and scale-down methods and models to provide predictive process parameters for manufacturing scale and cost analysis. The ideal candidate should have experience from bench scale, pre-pilot (10-30L), pilot (>1000L) and manufacturing scale (>10m3), and have hands-on experience with various unit operations such as distillation, column adsorption and chromatography, crystallization and filtration.
Immediate areas of responsibility:
- Perform downstream processing (DSP) experimentation at lab scale to support commercially-scalable process definition and development
- Analyze and interpret data to develop models for predictive performance and cost
- Conduct DSP process development at bench and pilot scale, transfer processes to commercial scale, and support initial commercial scale production