32 job matcher din søgning
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you looking for a role where you enable our employees to grow, making sure we supply our business with the right competences and skills?
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our Learning & Development team here in Scandinavia. The role is based in Denmark with the responsibility for the L&D process in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, but with a strong link to our European Learning and Development function.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams, business area and training requirements
- Be able to identify the appropriate channel and approach that delivers the required process and/or behaviour change, be able to use a blended learning approach that meets the needs of a range of levels and learner-styles
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We need a strong profile to work across all our business units, services and products. You have an excellent business overview and will focus on three specific areas (which will evolve and change over time)
- Prepare and coordinate training sessions: Working closely together with Sales Managers and product owners you will plan, implement, manage and refine sales educational workshops and the general training process.
- Facilitate product market push: In continuation of the training sessions you will collaborate with product owners and sales teams to ensure that we support our customers’ digital journey best possible by bringing the right mix of products to the right customers
- Coordinator for our Bid Management and Business Development: In the efforts to promote cross selling products you will be the go-to-person for Sales Teams to get the relevant support from the Sales support team to understand and address the customers’ needs
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Fraud Monitoring our contribution is to support customers in minimising losses in relation to third party fraud with payment cards and potentially in the future also on account to account.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are monitoring of payment card transactions, blocking and replacing cards with fraudulent transactions, and handling calls and mails related to this task.
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
Compass Human Resources Group A/S, recruiting on behalf of Medtronic
Medtronic offers a key role in a team of highly motivated people with inspiring and challenging work tasks in a dynamic, international environment with products that improve lives every day.
You are a creative and accomplished problemsolver with great business acumen and a driven and analytical mindset. As a person, you are outgoing, courageous and you have no problem in a direct dialogue with a customer. It is important, that you are fluent in Swedish and speak English on a high, professional level.
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a worldleading company within medical devices, and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both national and international levels.
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Vikan in Copenhagen
Can you lead, develop and coach a team and drive new business within strategic sectors? Are you ready for an exciting and demanding position in a global company with a strong market position?
Then we can offer you a unique position with extended opportunities for personal development and a professional career based on high performance. We are looking for a strong Sales Manager for Vikan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hygienic and efficient cleaning solutions. Together with your team, it will be your mission to secure, explore and improve sales results in Scandinavia.
In this role you will lead a team of four direct reports in total, which will allow you to use your strong people management and sales skills.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to head our WTG Sales in APAC? Do you have good knowledge of Asian corporate culture and business practices? Are you ready to combine this knowledge with your superior commercial experience and develop MHI Vestas’ sales strategy in APAC?
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing the sales opportunities by defining the go-to market strategy in line with the commercial strategy and corporate targets. For the identified sales opportunities in the bidding and negotiation phases, you will be responsible for the sales and negotiation strategies and tactics.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company.
You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors
Dynaudio A/S, Skanderborg
Would you like to be a part of the creating of world-class hi-fi for our automotive business, and would you like to be a facilitating link between Chinese and Danish colleagues? Can you bring a project from concept, over manufacturing, to implementation and do you love Chinese culture and language? Then we are looking for you for our automotive team.
You are responsible for end-to-end project execution within the Automotive team, covering the specifications and business plans from Chinese business partners into our development and production in Denmark.
Your primary task will be juggling several projects while collaborating closely with colleagues from the entire organization, including Product Management, Quality & Test, Sales, Production and After Sales.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) in Copenhagen
For CIP's Secretariat, we are looking to recruit a structured, professional and service minded Personal Assistant to support the CIP Partner Group. As Personal Assistant, you will have a central, confidential and coordinating role. Furthermore, you will have a responsible job with lots of challenges where you will become an important player.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively organize and maintain the Partners’ calendars and travel arrangements, ensuring alignment in daily schedule and keep calendars up-to-date
- Provide broad proactive administrative support, e.g. managing incoming inquiries, scheduling of meetings, and organize and leverage the Partners' time effectively
- Various administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations
We are seeking a person, who can manage our veneer and plywood sales worldwide, to our current customers as well as for new clients.
The position available requires knowledge of rotary cut veneers and plywood.
Fluency language in English and French is required.
The physical location of the position we offer, will be decided, depending on the right candidates own geographic location.
Our Company is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange under the name Woodbois Ltd (wbi) and is involved in the production, processing, manufacture and supply of sustainable African hardwood and Veneer products. We have offices around the world and employ today over 250 people worldwide.
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of an innovative, global, pharmaceutical company? Do you have excellent coordination skills and a good business understanding – and do you by any chance speak German?
In your role as a Business Operations Coordinator, your main focus will be coordinating sales to our German wholesale customers.
Together with the team, you will stay in close contact with Germany’s largest pharmaceutical wholesalers, as well as being responsible for planning and preparation of deliveries to and from our external german warehouse. Last but not least, you will be influencing the establishment and development of key operational processes and procedures.
What can we offer?
- A full-time position
- Central location in Copenhagen
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to provide excellent customer service. At Ageras, the best Customer Success Managers are genuinely excited to help their customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. They can put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them internally when necessary.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll handle the entire communication with our small- and midsize business customers, who are in the need of a specialist. You’ll support your customer portfolio from the first initial contact until finding the perfect specialist. Throughout the process, you’ll be responsible for your own customer portfolio and work towards individual targets. You’ll be joining a team of passionate professionals and together you’ll be growing and establishing the Swedish market.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Nu Skin is looking for an enthusiastic member for our customer service team, stationed in Nu Skin’s Northern Europe office in central Copenhagen. Our Northern Europe office supports 7 markets in 6 different languages and our Customer Service Center consists of 25 coworkers. We offer our employees an encouraging environment and a nice set of benefits.
Your workday will be filled with:
- Helping our customers and distributors via phone and email in matters regarding orders, promotions, shipment, products, payments and online platforms.
- Solving problems, answering questions and collecting feedback.
- Working in multiple systems, among others Cisco, SAP and Microsoft 365.
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
We are seeking a Surgical Customer Service Agent (CSA) who will support all business units in Alcon. You will also predominantly be responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in JD Edwards (Surgical) and SAP (Vision Care).
To add real value to our customers you will be highly motivated with robust commercial awareness as well as having a real desire to work as an integrated team member.
- Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and professionally in SAP and JD Edwards.
- Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
- Handle consignment stocks – new/revised agreements, counting lists and adjustments.
Would you like to influence and leave your footprint on our sales and operations planning? Are you ready to make a difference? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Demant – a leading global hearing healthcare company – as a Sales and Operations Planning Specialist.
The Sales and Operations Planning specialist role is a newly established role in our team, where you will play a vital role in securing optimal delivery performance by ensuring a balance between demand and supply as well as developing a more effective and reliable value chain. This way, the S&OP specialist will have a huge influence on the success of our new initiatives.
Main job responsibilities
- Transform market insights and data analysis into the concrete forecast and high-level capacity plans
- Drive forecasting analysis and optimization hereof
- Drive various, strategic and ad hoc initiatives with a high degree of independence