38 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
Do you have a strong passion for people and leadership? And experience and knowledge of the creative process?
You will lead our Creation team within Shared Marketing Support – a team of 14 highly skilled employees within graphic design, digital design, art direction, copy writing and 3D. Shared Marketing Support is our internal group which ensures efficient development, execution, production, and support of marketing and communication activities across the business. We enable, support and advice our brand organisations and sales companies across target groups and channels.
As the manager for the Creation team you will play a leading role within Shared Marketing Support and the main responsibilities include:
- Engaging people management
- Ensure effective execution and increase process efficiency
- Ensure high quality design, graphic coherence and CVI in materials
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Elsevier A/S, Aalborg
Join us! At a time where fake news has run rampant, providing factual, valid and accurate information to the world has become more important than ever. This is what we do at Elsevier and you can be part of that and of Elsevier’s mission to Empower Knowledge.
For the right designer the prospect of supporting and enabling researchers in their research efforts is an exciting prospect. If you enjoy designing complex workflows for a demanding audience, if you have the patience and attention to detail to tackle these design problems, and you want to be part of a talented international team on a mission to significantly improve the information system for universities, then this is the job for you.
The responsibilities you will have
- Collaborate closely with the UX team, product managers, and developers to design and implement intuitive user experiences.
- Mentor and support the more junior designers in the team.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As our new senior UI designer, you join a cross-disciplinary team which brings together UX professionals from across the organisation. You will be based in Lyngby and work closely together with our app team to secure an on-brand app experience. Furthermore, you will support the UX team in creating on-brand and engaging experiences across our product portfolio.
We have a vision for our app, and it is up to you to translate it into concrete in-app designs and solutions. You will therefore take the lead and ownership of the design and UI/UX direction of the app and work together with the app development team to make sure the vision is brought to life.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Participate in feature development through collaboration with the Digital team, the Cloud team, concept managers, product managers as well as end users
- Help scope and develop rapid prototypes
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you experienced with graphic design for print, and do you possess knowledge of digital media too? Are you always bursting with ideas that can be used both internally and externally as well as locally and globally?
You will work on a wide variety of graphic design tasks and larger projects for internal and external use, which means your work will vary greatly from routine tasks to new exciting challenges.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop graphic designs for seasonal campaigns, brochures, the ECCO Magazine, etc. – this includes drafting first creative passes and taking artworks to finalization.
- Maintain quality control to ensure the delivery of high-quality, well-targeted creative graphic solutions that are consistent yet innovative and completed within given deadlines.
- Help us evolve and optimize existing solutions for both online but primarily offline content.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
We exist to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through innovative engineering. Service is a strategic focus area for us and we’re looking for a passionate Service Business Development Manager to our Business Unit Food Systems.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Define service opportunities and the relevant portfolio of offerings for each Sales Unit in close collaboration with the Sales Unit Managers and their teams
- Establish a roadmap for Service Business realization for each Sales Unit
- Define competence and capacity required to realize the Service Business within Sales Units and Engineering & Supply
You will report to the Business Unit President, Food Systems. The position has no direct reports but extensive stakeholder management.
OrganiCup ApS, Copenhagen
OrganiCup is one of the fastest-growing companies in an entirely new category within feminine hygiene. We develop period and personal care products with an extensive focus on sustainability.
To strengthen our design team, we are looking for a graphic designer with cross-medium experience to build on our visual identity and create engaging and recognizable visuals across offline and online.
- Delivering and ensuring a high level of quality in our visual identity across print, web and mobile all the way from trade fair flyers to brand campaigns
- Work on a wide range of elements including packaging, sales materials, trade presentations, online ads and content for our website and social channels
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are currently looking for a 3D Surfacing Artist with solid knowledge and interest within the field to help us mature our digital element database. Every brick needs to work as expected with the agreed quality, while we continue to innovate to bring more customers onboard.
- Quality asset production for all digital needs
- Delivering on time and proactive in dealing with workload
- Consumer focus, ensuring that deliverables are to customer expectations
Your role in the team will be to:
- Create texturing/shading for all asset assigned in time.
- Create textures and shaders based on the texture reference from the art department.
- Develop the artistic and technical processes.
©2019 The LEGO Group
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to combine your skills in TypeScript with your interest in UX in a newly CMMI Level 3 certified software organisation?
In this twofold role, you help us set the direction for our design structure and create a coherent visual expression across our products and solutions. Moreover, you will participate in developing software for our products and quickly get to see your code come to life. Specifically, you will:
- Design intuitive, graphical user interface mock-ups for workstations and mobile platforms with COTS SW in mind, using tools such as Axure and Adobe Illustrator
- Align with stakeholders, managing expectations and performing usability testing
- Develop SW products with a focus on TypeScript and HTML5/CSS3/JS and tests for continuous delivery setups in our SW development environment, including CM and version control
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have the ability to drive strong commercial delivery to our retail partners? Can you anticipate potential challenges and opportunities in the fast-moving retail landscape? Are you a strong and inspirational leader who thrives in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of experienced Account managers and drive the strategically important Toy Specialist channels. You will report to the Nordic General Manager and will play a big role on the leadership team as well as heading up some of our biggest Nordic accounts.
Your specific tasks include:
- You will have commercial ownership of a wide portfolio of accounts, of which some are amongst the biggest in the Business Unit
- You will identify and unlock commercial opportunities through new approaches and have a test & learn mindset.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Harvey Nash, Copenhagen
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer who thrives in a close collaboration with Designers, BA’s, PO’s and developers. This is an opportunity for you to ensure great customer experiences by design.
You will join a business area called Wealth Management. We are occupied with making our customers reach their savings and investment potential, catering for long term finances as savings, investments, pension etc. We are designing for both the customers and the bank advisors – enabling them to do financial planning services. Our mission is to create great customer experiences by design.
You will be part of fulfilling our mission together with a team of 10 collaborative, passionate and courageous experience design colleagues. We all strive to use the newest design methodologies, processes and tools to solve current and future problems for our customers.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Would you like to play a part in developing software that makes audiologists able to help people with hearing loss in the best possible way? Would you like to work in an agile organization known for developing high-tech products? If yes, this might be the job for you.
We are looking for a senior UX designer responsible for the overall tasks and design direction, as well as ensuring an optimal design process for the user experience designers. You will work closely with product managers to qualify and define overall feature and concept development. You will safeguard that good design patterns are observed and that Widex software applications are among the best in the market. You should be happy to work with durable solutions and long-term development cycles.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Fein in Roskilde
Upsale - Engagement - Succes
FEIN, with headquarter in Germany, is a large international company and well known for its “high end” high-quality range of Power Tool products. The company’s overall focus is continuously to define solutions and products to professionals, B-T-B.
We are looking for a strong Sales Director Nordic who can initiate a renewed strong B-T-B focus on the Scandinavian market. Through dealers to the market in Denmark and through distributors in Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Baltics.
First and foremost, the new Sales Director Nordic must create a growth winning strategy. Secure and optimize a new sales management platform and a renewed go to market and business plan. s Sales Director Nordic you will have full P/L responsible as well as the management responsibility for 7 employess in Denmark. You will report to the Director of International Sales who is based in Germany.
Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects K/S, Copenhagen
Schmidt Hammer Lassen has an opening for a hands-on design leader that can push the boundaries of creativity at one of Scandinavia's most recognized and award-winning architectural firms.
The graphic Designer will join our high energy in-house marketing team that prioritizes ingenuity, curiosity, collaboration and strong, clear communications. As the steward of the Schmidt Hammer Lassen brand, the Graphic Designer will manage our visual identity as well as the production of presentations, tender submissions, exhibitions, and marketing materials.