214 job matcher din søgning
At the VELUX facility in Kolding, you will join the Contract Logistics Commercial (CLC) department, and at the same time, be a part of the unformal Subject Matter Expert (SME) team, containing peers from 4 other departments.
Here, your most important task will be closing the gaps and ensuring our processes meet our current standards. Participating in optimisation projects, you will be responsible for adjustments within the business processes related to SAP Logistics and for ensuring the most optimal system solutions.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Help ensure business alignment during process optimisations, being creative in meeting both business needs and system standards while creating process transparency and agility
- Analyse existing processes and identify their impact on the business
- Monitor, test and validate IT solutions
VELUX A/S, Kolding
Do you want to utilise your SAP and project management skills in a process-heavy key position?
You can expect to meet a highly complex set-up where not all processes are in place from the get-go and that you will take on an active role in shaping our future business processes for logistics,” explains Michael C. Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Bridge business needs and the optimal system solutions as well as transform process analyses into relevant optimisation and improvement initiatives and projects
- Define the optimal LSP SAP integration set-up – initially you will focus on defining a new platform for electronic data exchange with our 100+ suppliers as well as transport costing, and later, you will also look at IOD, Service, Inbound, Warehouse and Distribution integrations
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you able to leverage your technical and commercial capabilities to communicate with process engineers worldwide – and create hype and enthusiasm for our products in the global process industry? Then we would like to welcome you to join a fast growing company.
PR electronics is the leading signal conditioning (interface) manufacturer. For our marketing department, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can drive product commercialization in close collaboration with the Product Strategy Group, R&D and Sales.
- Interface between Sales, Product Strategy Group and R&D.
- Reach commercial objectives of dedicated product lines.
- Translate complex technical features into commercial benefits.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Are you a logistics specialist with profound knowledge of SAP, and do you want to join an international company?
In this role, you will as Business Team Lead be responsible for the shipping area within our global SAP S/4HANA implementation project, together with the IT Team Lead. The following tasks await you within the SAP project:
- Implementation of the logistic applications for the company-wide introduction of the ERP system SAP S/4HANA.
- Supervision of the implementation and, if necessary, adaptation/revision of the design.
After successfully implementing SAP, your main tasks will include:
- Take over global process responsibility for the logistics applications in SAP.
- Global contact for questions regarding the logistics process (super-user) and monitoring of the change process.
As team lead in the Process Engineering department you will be responsible for the overall management and prioritization of tasks within the department as well as for the daily management of the department and its 10+ international employees.
You will be coaching, sparring, recruiting, having one-to-one dialogues, PMP(MUS), continuous feedback etc. with employees and colleagues. You will develop your team and ensure the right competencies and skills are available both now and in the future.
You will also be closely monitoring the department’s budget in close cooperation with our CF function
An important part of the role is development of the future strategy within the area of responsibility and to have the strategic overview for process development and roadmap as well as ensure Best Practice sharing across plants and product portfolio.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you develop and implement global standards for E2E Supply Planning in LEO?
Together with one other SME colleague, you will be the Subject Matter Expert within supply planning in Global Supply Chain. We are about to redefine our planning processes on Capacity Management and your main focus will be to develop the global standards for the operational and tactical E2E planning in accordance with the overall strategy and business targets in LEO Pharma. You will:
- Work independently on strategically important planning process and system improvement projects.
- Challenge current process and system setup and drive optimization and change projects according to findings.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
As our new Production Technology Manager, you will lead a team of five manufacturing engineers who support operations, as well as, our maintenance department consisting of two maintenance specialists – all located in Nordborg. Moreover, you will become a member of the Supply Chain Management team and Product teams. You will be responsible for the development of manufacturing processes within the scope of production technology.
We expect you to take part in developing our Supply Chain Strategy and executing the strategy in time to meet our growth targets. Other key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop the production technology department
- Develop procedures and processes complying with TS (Quality Standard)
- Automate and optimize our production set-up.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set high standards in Quality Assurance and help to support the quality oversight of Manufacturing and the review and release processes within production of vaccines to protect against Smallpox, Ebola, Respiratory Syncytial Virus and future cancer vaccines?
- Provide quality support and review of batch records and relevant data in the production area
- Provide general support and training within the Quality System and processes to Production and support departments
- Review and approve SOPs, Change Requests, Deviations and CAPA's
- Take active part in general QA activities for Bavarian Nordic projects
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Would you like to be responsible for the EHS in Xellia’s largest production site and help your colleagues work in a safe environment?
The EHS Manager will manage and continuously improve the EHS programs in accordance with all applicable Danish legislation, corporate and legal requirements in order to protect the health and safety of employees, protect the environment, and minimize risks to the company. The EHS Manager works directly with the Senior Leadership Team and represents the site as part of the Global EHS Team to manage risks, ensure compliance and foster a culture of safety and environmental stewardship.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to drive the leadership development agenda of a population of approx. 500 team leaders across our Supply Chain organisation?
The team leader role is changing, and to support that you will lead and design new leadership development learning solutions in close cooperation with People Development, HR Business partners and the Supply Chain leadership teams.
Moreover, you will:
- Development learning solutions in Supply Chain, primarily for the team leaders at our dairies
- Plan execution of learning and development solutions together with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Ensures an efficient and smooth implementation as well as acceptable usage of learning solutions at sites, including communicating and branding the offering
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a motivated, highly professional, dedicated and multinational team and be part of a milestone that will shape the future of Copenhagen.
As an OHS Coordinator, you will support the manager and colleagues mainly on-site related activities.
- Effectively communicate Tunn3l’s OHS Policy and plans to appropriate parties via induction and toolbox talks.
- Contribute with input and review of Working procedures (incl. WPA/APV)
- Pro-actively engage with workforce for site improvements and advice staff on key safety topics
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in LEO Pharma’s business critical serialisation journey? If you bring solid knowledge across supply chain management in the pharma industry complemented by an interest in the total value chain, you have just the right foundation for this very exciting position. You will play a key role in preparing LEO Pharma for the market requirements within serialisation, aggregation and reporting, and by this personally impact our license to operate.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Improve and strengthen a LEAN based framework for implementing serialisation across multiple markets
- Analyse the serialisation market requirements – with key stakeholders
- Establish and execute market strategies and implementation plans for specific markets
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Would you like to set the right standards in Quality Assurance, take responsibility for quality oversight of Manufacturing and support a more lean and simple release flow across Bavarian Nordic? Then a position as Manager for our newly established QA Review and Release team might be the position for you!
The main task for the Review and Release team is to support and improve the daily operational tasks within review of Manufacturing, QC testing, Environmental Monitoring and Raw Material documentation. You will play an important role in defining and implementing a leaner Review and Release flow strategy together with the cross functional stakeholders.
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team. We are implement optimize and support our SAP solution globally. If you have a background process expert, super user or SME in SAP Commercial Operations area, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Support for Commercial Operations business process area
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss Business System (DBS) is looking for a skilled and passionate Agile Transformation Expert to join our team and to further develop and implement Danfoss’ best practices within agile product development and lean project management. You will use your extensive experience with all phases of product innovation and development as coach and consultant on concrete execution projects, pushing results in terms of improved time to market and return-on-investment.
Danfoss is transforming the product innovation and product lifecycle management to become agile and lean and is looking for a seasoned expert to be part of the global agile transformation program that has product innovation, development and maintenance teams and supporting organizations in scope.
Danfoss A/S, Vejle, Viby, Silkeborg or Nordborg
Danfoss Heating is looking for a Cost Down Project Manager to join our team to lead and help us drive cost down processes. Cost Down Engine is about challenging the current state and improving it using facts and tangible benchmarks. We change behaviors and drive step changes for impact. You will be in the frontline and responsible for creating and maturing our pipeline of technical cost reductions. All this is to ensure the continued competitiveness of our products and that we stay relevant to our customers.
We bring competences together and we are cross-functional in our approaches to optimize our designs, functions and performances. As a Cost Down Project Manager, you engage and work together with Product Portfolio, R&D, Production and Procurement. You will identify, plan, execute and communicate projects that have a significant impact on our ability to compete in a global market.