30 job matcher din søgning
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Drive sales/consulting. Act as a Business Controller
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you an inspiring educator? Are you a great motivator? Do you have experience in training of sales or customer care teams and individuals?
To contribute towards the overall mission, you will have the main responsibility to support the strategic roadmap and operating model through well executed training and the development of a customer centric culture within customer care to support the Omni channel strategy.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Adapt Lyreco Group training to local language and requirements
- Support our leaders in assessing skill levels and training needs of advisors and performing of necessary training to teams and individuals
- Identify training needs, current and future
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
At Universal Robots we are committed to delivering a best in class experience in all aspects of our business – delivery of sales training is no exception. Obviously, we are also looking for the best in class Sales Trainer Professional to ensure that we meet this objective.
That could be you – if you can tick the following boxes!
- Strong and experienced in interaction with the audience
- Experience in delivering sales training
- Create quality relationships with stakeholders such as UR colleagues as well as distribution partners
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Courtaboeuf
The Global Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large Global customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the right person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Global Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
Do you want to contribute to idea generation and development of strategic awards and thematic calls within education and outreach, and do you want to be part of a recently established department focusing on initiatives that inspire and enable children and young people to learn? This might be the job you have been waiting for.
As Project Officer in our department you will participate in the development and coordination of strategic awards within our areas and identify new areas within education and outreach to support including potential grant recipients and optimal grant types. Building stakeholder relations with municipalities and other public organisations within education is also an important part of the job. You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of a leader, 2 Project Officers, and 3 Grant Administrators, all working team oriented in a motivating working environment.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Can you translate a business strategy into a people framework and unlock the people potential of our global population?
A Carlsberg talent is characterized by living our values and purpose, demonstrating extraordinary performance and having a great passion for creating a better today & tomorrow for all us. We believe that we have a talented people organisation and we are looking for a new Senior Talent Manager to leverage and further develop the frameworks to manage our talent pipeline.
Your primary responsibility will be to improve, drive, and govern our Talent & Succession Frameworks globally
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
The quality area of Genmab is growing and looking for a new colleague. As QA GMP Manager you will work in a multidisciplinary international QA team to ensure compliance to industry standards and regulations. You will be responsible for ensuring that activities are compliant with Genmab´s quality system. You will be responsible for operational QA activities on the assigned projects providing QA support in and outside of the organization. In this function you will be highly involved as QA support of GMP development work and release of batches.
The responsibilities of the QA GMP Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- QA support related to batch release from both early and late stage projects, in close cooperation with CMOs
- SOPs, batch record review, deviations, CAPAs, change control and quality agreements
- Secure inspection readiness and perform Quality Audits within GMP regulated areas both internally and externally
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
We exist to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through innovative engineering. Service is a strategic focus area for us and we’re looking for a passionate Service Business Development Manager to our Business Unit Food Systems.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Define service opportunities and the relevant portfolio of offerings for each Sales Unit in close collaboration with the Sales Unit Managers and their teams
- Establish a roadmap for Service Business realization for each Sales Unit
- Define competence and capacity required to realize the Service Business within Sales Units and Engineering & Supply
You will report to the Business Unit President, Food Systems. The position has no direct reports but extensive stakeholder management.
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Are you a motivated eLearning Content Developer who is looking for a challenging position in a global setting with high business impact and the opportunity to shine?
Your primary responsibility includes ensuring the ongoing maintenance and transformation of the existing induction training program (Trading Introduction Program, TIP) including content refresh, developing and delivering additional courses and enhancing our employees’ learning service. Additionally, you will:
- Provide support and guidance in the continuous development of digital training tools and learning paths through our LMS platform.
- Interact with key stakeholders to prioritise needs, requests, content and form aligned with the training and sales objectives in our business.
- Ensure implementation of training through Sales Managers in a Train the Trainer structure.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have the ability to drive strong commercial delivery to our retail partners? Can you anticipate potential challenges and opportunities in the fast-moving retail landscape? Are you a strong and inspirational leader who thrives in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of experienced Account managers and drive the strategically important Toy Specialist channels. You will report to the Nordic General Manager and will play a big role on the leadership team as well as heading up some of our biggest Nordic accounts.
Your specific tasks include:
- You will have commercial ownership of a wide portfolio of accounts, of which some are amongst the biggest in the Business Unit
- You will identify and unlock commercial opportunities through new approaches and have a test & learn mindset.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Harvey Nash, Copenhagen
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
Can you drive the transformation of how we deliver training globally?
FOSS is in the middle of a transformation to become a provider of digital solutions as well as a trusted supplier of advanced analytical instruments for the food industry worldwide. This calls for a structured and harmonized approach to training of our global Service organization as well as customer training worldwide.
As our new Training Process Specialist, your primary focus will be to:
- Develop and optimize processes related to training and knowledge-sharing by setting the future standards and ensure implementation throughout the organization
- Manage training related projects
- Develop and drive the yearly planning process based on global business needs
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Fein in Roskilde
Upsale - Engagement - Succes
FEIN, with headquarter in Germany, is a large international company and well known for its “high end” high-quality range of Power Tool products. The company’s overall focus is continuously to define solutions and products to professionals, B-T-B.
We are looking for a strong Sales Director Nordic who can initiate a renewed strong B-T-B focus on the Scandinavian market. Through dealers to the market in Denmark and through distributors in Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Baltics.
First and foremost, the new Sales Director Nordic must create a growth winning strategy. Secure and optimize a new sales management platform and a renewed go to market and business plan. s Sales Director Nordic you will have full P/L responsible as well as the management responsibility for 7 employess in Denmark. You will report to the Director of International Sales who is based in Germany.