88 job matcher din søgning
Incipia recruiting on behalf of Kvik A/S in Vildbjerg
Kvik is planning to grow turnover 24% over the coming 3 years (actual 52% growth in turnover from 2014 to 2018) - do you want to take part in this journey, then keep on reading. We are therefore looking for an experienced B2B Manager for Kvik in Vildbjerg, who will own and drive the B2B agenda for Kvik A/S, in close collaboration with the country manager for each market and the Franchisees.
- Developing our B2B channel strategy
- Selling in the B2B strategy to all countries and all Franchisees
- Coordinate and monitor all key processes in Kvik A/S from a B2B perspective
- An exciting B2B challenge that will help our organization achieve ambitious results
- Good development opportunities
- A working day together with skilled colleagues looking forward to welcoming you
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Vikan in Copenhagen
Can you lead, develop and coach a team and drive new business within strategic sectors? Are you ready for an exciting and demanding position in a global company with a strong market position?
Then we can offer you a unique position with extended opportunities for personal development and a professional career based on high performance. We are looking for a strong Sales Manager for Vikan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hygienic and efficient cleaning solutions. Together with your team, it will be your mission to secure, explore and improve sales results in Scandinavia.
In this role you will lead a team of four direct reports in total, which will allow you to use your strong people management and sales skills.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to head our WTG Sales in APAC? Do you have good knowledge of Asian corporate culture and business practices? Are you ready to combine this knowledge with your superior commercial experience and develop MHI Vestas’ sales strategy in APAC?
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing the sales opportunities by defining the go-to market strategy in line with the commercial strategy and corporate targets. For the identified sales opportunities in the bidding and negotiation phases, you will be responsible for the sales and negotiation strategies and tactics.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
3! The number of new products that Novartis is planning to launch in the Neuroscience franchise within the next two years, filling the unmet needs of medical experts and improving patient’s lives.
Do you possess cutting edge experience in medical affairs and extraordinary leadership competencies, with the perspective needed to develop medical strategy around novel medicines?
The position includes involvement with regional and global medical affairs and development colleagues, marketing and sales, including conduct of field force training, scientific material development and review, presentations and leadership of advisory boards, medical communications strategy development and implementation, and meetings with major healthcare providers. Leadership and innovative tactics will be an important focus.
Our ideal candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company.
You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in three strategic areas: BioActives, BioRefineries, and BioMaterials. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering expertise to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging bio-based economy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, plan, and execute bakery experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
- Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trialing, and post-launch support
- Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the bakery industry
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
Gubra is growing rapidly and is therefore looking to hire a new animal technician to join our In vivo pharmacology team.
You will work in close collaboration with Scientists, Laboratory Technicians and of course the other animal technicians in the planning and executing our long list of research projects. Therefore, it is essential that you enjoy communicating with many different people during a workday.
- Care of experimental animals – mainly mice and rats
- Executing animal experiments and collecting data
- Working with animal models for obesity and diabetes
- Manual blood samplings during an experiment and/or at terminations
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
Software Sales Manager – Global Markets
Marel A/S, Aarhus
Get high impact – for a newly created position we are looking for a Software Sales Manager with a global mindset.
As Sales Manager for Innova you will be leading, motivating and growing a large cross industry software team. You are also responsible of managing a few selected Innova key accounts. You will be responsible of managing the team performance on lead generation and sales performance. You will be located at our office in Aarhus N, where 21 people from Innova are located. You will travel approximately 60% of your time. The travel will be planned by you in advance.
- Deliver high and sustainable sales growth through repetitive business with the Innova customer base
- Secure optimal usage of the Innova software sales team between regions and secure a strong team spirit and culture across your team
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior or Principal Scientist within the department of Bioanalysis?
The department of Bioanalysis is involved in non-clinical and clinical bioanalysis of drug candidates and the department is globally responsible for bioanalytical support within Ferring R&D. We are approximately 20 employees and our labs are located in Ørestaden, Copenhagen.
The essential tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Drive bioanalytical method development and method validation work, with focus on highly sensitive LC-MS/MS-based analyses of mainly peptides
- Drive innovation within LC-MS/MS methodology
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its objectives.
- You will be responsible for the entire change management and the follow-up of corrective and preventive measures
- In addition to creating and testing SOPs, you will be responsible for ensuring supplier quality control
- You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the GMP regulations and their application according to the SOPs
We offer you a varied, challenging job with exciting tasks and a broad spectrum of creative possibilities! We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
We are looking for a Cultivation Manager (f/m/d) that provides assistance and leadership aimed at helping Vertanical Denmark Aps achieve its organizational objectives. The Cultivation Manager will have a leading function in the daily operations of the greenhouse, will ensure the high-quality standards in the greenhouse, check the health of plants and lead employees.
- As an interface to production, you develop an efficient production planning model while adhering to strict quality standards and considering continuous improvement processes
- You keep track of the cultivation, harvesting, drying, curing and packaging of medical cannabis using scientific methods
- You coordinate the biological control department to monitor pests and disease levels
We offer an innovative environment for professional development with short decision-making paths and the freedom to break new ground!
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Bioanalytical Scientist? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
We seek a dedicated Bioanalytical Scientist to support our clinical development activities.
Your key responsibilities will be assay development and method validation for quantitative determination of small molecule drugs, biomarkers and sample analysis from non-clinical and clinical studies in close cooperation with CRO’s and in accordance with current regulatory guidelines.
At Orphazyme you will be part of a stimulating and informal working environment. Here you will collaborate with various departments and project teams. You will work with a varied array of tasks and challenges.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to make your mark as part of a very well functioning specialist team?
If your field of expertise is clinical operational processes and you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference clearly above the average, this job is your perfect match. In this newly established position you will play a pivotal role in our efforts to take Ferring to the next level within smart and intuitive use of processes and systems to ensure global clinical compliance. Influence and impact are guaranteed just as help and positive knowledge sharing in our very well-functioning team.
Basically, your focus as Process & Systems Specialist is to help your colleagues across the global organisation to “work smarter, not harder”. You will do so by unfolding your skills on two parallel tracks: On one track, you will develop and optimise clinical operational processes handled in clinical operational systems.
Head of Medicinal Chemistry
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional scientist and leader to head our Peptide Medicinal Chemistry department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Chemistry Research operations to ensure high quality NME productivity.
- Maintain scientific as well as competitor awareness in the fields of chemistry, peptide technology and peptide drugs. As a core member of the R&D leadership team, drive overall chemistry strategy for Research activities in line with objectives.
Head of In vivo Pharmacology
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking an exceptional leader with fundamental skills in drug R&D to head our In vivo Pharmacology department. Reporting to the Chief Science Officer, the successful candidate will develop scientific strategies, lead and mentor a team of PhDs and technicians, and build partnerships cross-functionally to advance Zealand’s programs. You will be part of an exceptional research team and help advance discovery and development of groundbreaking therapies for serious unmet medical needs.
The In vivo Pharmacology department has direct responsibility for all in vivo work at Zealand Pharma including establishing and running animal models of disease, PK studies and translational science activities. The in vivo studies are performed in-house, at CROs or in collaboration with international academic groups.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for Engineering or Manufacturing talents for one of three future career tracks all of which are key to ensure our global success: Deep production specialist (individual contributor), project manager or Line people leadership. During the program, we will work with you to identify which of our three career paths is the right one for you to follow further onwards.
What we offer:
- A unique work experience in a global company where your opinion matters
- A culture that is characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and great trust in each other, so you will have every opportunity to unfold your skills and create results that truly create value.
- A work environment with strong team spirit where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
You have graduated within the past 18 months from a technical university.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about the Dairy business in Denmark and do you have a large network within the Dairy industry?
As Dairy Sales Manager in GEA Denmark you will be responsible for Dairy sales activities and achievements.You will cover all Solutions and Seperation/Butter churn sales activities for the Dairy segment.
- You develop all the activities and initiatives that are necessary to achieve these goals, supported by the departments which will assist with Technical scoping, Engineering and R&D
- You provide technical expertise and support to advise existing and new customers in Denmark and mobilize relevant GEA experts to support. This allows you to be updated on the customer’s project pipeline, enabling us to bid on relevant projects
- You collect wishes from customer’s for product and/or product improvements
- You will work in close colleboration with the Technical Department & Legal department.