3 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated telecommunication engineer to join us, as an IPR Specialist. The position offers an exceptional opportunity to be part of the invention creation process of a global technology company and to learn the legal and business aspects of patent portfolio creation and management. A training program to become a qualified patent attorney/agent is provided.
- Your main responsibility area will involve working within the technology area mainly related to current and future cellular technologies, in particular with inventions and patents relevant to 5G radio network standardization.
- You will evaluate the business relevance and technical patentability of inventions, advise and support colleagues in related legal and technical issues as well as assist the licensing and litigation function in activities related to cellular standards.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Global Safety Specialist your primary focus is to make sure that overall PV processes are maintained and optimised in order to submit/distribute case reports according to PV legislation and to maintain a high compliance in relation to legislation in general worldwide.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Handle case reports from data entry to submission/distribution
- Manage the shared GS mailbox in regards to PV enquiries, overall triage of incoming cases etc.
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME) for one or more designated area(s)
Teknik Bureauet ApS recruiting on behalf of Allinq Denmark Aps in Rungsted Kyst
Allinq Denmark is part of the Allinq Group in the Netherlands and starts a fiber roll out in Denmark in the 3rd quarter of 2019. They are looking for a Telecom Engineer to join their team for this challenge.
As a Telecom Engineer you are responsible for the high-level and detailed designs, but you will also guide team members who are doing the construction of the Fiber To The Home (FTTH) network. You will be the connecting pin between their engineer office in Prague (Czech Republic) and the teams working outside.
You will be working with advanced engineering systems in order to design the most optimized FTTH network. You are the person who is able to make the decisions about the routing and the materials you will be using.