12 job matcher din søgning
Louise Find ApS, Copenhagen
Louise Find Fine Jewellery is a Scandinavian design & jewellery company based in Copenhagen. We are looking for a Technical 3D Designer whom possesses the qualifications needed and the right amount of passion to become a success in our team.
As a Technical 3D Designer at Louise Find Fine Jewellery you will be a prominent part of the entire design process from idea to final product. On a daily basis you will work closely together with the management, where you will be responsible for conducting the desired product development. Tasks such as trend forecasting, 3D drawing, rendering and visualization will be your main focus area.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you apply user centric design to the benefit of patients around the globe?
Basically, your job is to enable LEO Pharma to develop products with maximum benefit for the users – and if you are like the rest of us you find it highly inspiring to take a company like LEO to the next level within user centric design. Your focus area will be development of future, innovative, packaging and medical devices – some including connectivity.
As Usability Engineer you are the one to link patient knowledge and product realisation by transforming insights from the team’s Anthropologist into tangible ideas. You will play a key role in basic design, product maturing and final hand over to production. You will:
- Become the team’s Usability Engineering responsible
- Transform insights into products – from first idea to final product
- Ensure required level of documentation in area of expertise
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg
As the IT Audit manager in TDC Group you, together with the other security mechanisms, have the responsibility to implement TDC Group's security strategy and plans. Our security function is to ensure TDC's security level meets the management's ambitions in this area, which is to be northern Europe's most secure telecommunications company.
- Handle external audits together with external audit firms and the business.
- Plan and conduct internal audits.
- Deliver clear, concise audit reports to management.
Job Duties & Repsonsibilities
- Responsible for creating and delivering designs from sketch concepts to final technical eyewear drawings according to the brand DNA (hand sketching is a plus)
- Coordinate closely with production factories regarding research, develop proprietary and innovative construction details –hardware, material combinations, new production/design, techniques, etc.)
- Versed and ongoing research of trends in eyewear and the competitive landscape
- Create fully resolved sketchbooks and renderings in illustrator for presentations
- Proficiency in generating fully detailed technical drawings inclusive of section drawings, exploded views and notes for prototyping
- Assist in the prototyping, CAD assessment/revisions and partner with QC department to ensure accurate translation of drawings in support product development
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of a fast-moving, dynamic, and international team of designers working to design the beautiful jewelry that characterizes PANDORA? Are you a creative, technically-strong and dedicated person with a flair for design, illustration and shape? Would you like to work with the world’s biggest jewelry brand? If yes, then you may be our new Senior Jewelry Designer!
As a Senior Jewelry Designer you will be expected to create new designs within all categories and materials as well as taking part in various projects and initiatives within the department. The tasks will be many and varied:
- Creative & conceptual thinking
- Design & idea generation from a brief
- Following of design projects from idea to proto
- Illustration & hand drawing in combination with Photoshop
- Coloring & creation of color variations on new and existing designs
Estée Lauder Cosmetics A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
Do you want to be a part of orchestrating how two of the strongest skincare brands or how the number one makeup brand in the world are visually engaging with our consumers?
We are searching for two passionate and detail-oriented specialists for the Corporate Estée Lauder Companies VM and Store design department. They will both be responsible for a seamless coordination of our visual merchandising and coordination of event activities across the Nordics on either our brands Clinique/Origins or MAC Cosmetics.
With your customer-centric approach, you will secure perfect execution within VM and SD. More specifically, you will apply brand guidelines to all permanent fixtures, own stores, counters, makeup studios and skincare shelf navigation and the coordination of VM materials for retailers and brands events.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing and creating secure and reliable voice and data communications, and would you like to take part in the creation of international wind farms?
Join us and become Radio Engineer in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are currently looking for a 3D Surfacing Artist with solid knowledge and interest within the field to help us mature our digital element database. Every brick needs to work as expected with the agreed quality, while we continue to innovate to bring more customers onboard.
- Quality asset production for all digital needs
- Delivering on time and proactive in dealing with workload
- Consumer focus, ensuring that deliverables are to customer expectations
Your role in the team will be to:
- Create texturing/shading for all asset assigned in time.
- Create textures and shaders based on the texture reference from the art department.
- Develop the artistic and technical processes.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Gabriel A/S, Aalborg
You will have a central position in the DesignMaster team, Gabriel's department for design and product development. Here we design the upholstery materials, upholstery solutions and furniture components of the future, focusing on users’ needs, behaviour and wishes. The design and development tasks cover everything from ideas to the final product and as part of a competent project team, you will work closely together with our internal and external customers and suppliers.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Fabric and upholstery design
- Trend and user analysis
- Concept and product development
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to explore the endless world of children’s imagination and creativity with LEGO® Bricks? Do you want to shape the play experiences of children all over the world? Well, here is your chance!
We are looking for new talented designers to sketch, prototype, develop and build new play experiences and concepts. As a LEGO® designer you will create the world’s best building and play experiences for boys and girls through brands like LEGO Super Heroes, LEGO Disney, LEGO City, LEGO Creator, LEGO Technic, LEGO Friends and DUPLO.
You will be part of a dedicated and creative team, where you will:
- Work with the whole design process, ranging from research, co-creation over ideation, sketching of concepts and building real models from LEGO® bricks
- Create new stories, themes and concepts, and mature them into new play experiences and products
©2019 The LEGO Group
VERO MODA, Copenhagen
Are you a dedicated designer who applies your creativity to create commercial designs? Do you want to be part of a small, but creative and ambitious department within one of the leading womenswear brands in Europe?
We are looking for a Designer to join VERO MODA in Copenhagen for a maternity cover.
As a Designer for VERO MODA, you will be responsible for discovering future trends and creating capsule collections to important customer groups. You will take part in the entire design process – from idea to final product. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to experiment with various fabrics, colours and details – basically, you will be in a dynamic flow where you will focus on creating beautiful and commercial designs for several collections at the same time. In collaboration with your team, you will ensure that our products are constantly developing and optimised in terms of trend, delivery time and quality.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to help invent the future of LEGO play?
Do you want to use agile methodology in our development process? And do you enjoy working in a small, devoted cross-functional team?
- Conceptualize and develop new LEGO toys, apps, and play experiences from early idea to testable prototype.
- Design play journeys for physical/digital concepts.
- Iterative concept development via rapid ideation and prototyping—emphasis on early mock ups and “fake-o-types” when relevant for learning.
Working in Creative Play Lab (CPL) you will be helping to invent the future of LEGO play. You will work in a small, devoted cross-functional team with a start-up feel with colleages specializing in UX, concept & model design, marketing, research and project management.
©2019 The LEGO Group