44 job matcher din søgning
holo, Kongens Lyngby
Founded in October 2016 in Copenhagen, Autonomous Mobility was established to create the mobility service of the future. In the summer of 2019, holo was launched as an end-user experience to move mobility forward, for good. holo aims to meet the individual’s need for freedom, whilst making the most of the seamless mobility of collective movement in the cities.
Most of your days will be different and you have a great opportunity in planning your tasks and deadlines by yourself.
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Maintenance of our fleet, including mechanical repairs, electric repairs
- Training of our in-vehicle operators, for them to have a better understanding of the importance of preventive maintenance
- Contact with manufacturers, suppliers, in-vehicle operators and our fleet supervision
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen ApS, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a 37-hour full-time receptionist as well as oncallers at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a luxury hotel in a prime location next to Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen Central Station and only a 5-minute walk from Rådhuspladsen.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment in which we strive and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- A chance to work with a team that takes professional pride in our work
- Good opportunities to work in one of Scandinavia's leading family-run hotel and restaurant groups
hole, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
Promando recruiting on behalf of TheFork in Copenhagen
The Field Sales Hunter will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with restaurants. As Field Sales Hunter you will be part of a strong international and well-known brand TheFork, who also is a part of the TripAdvisor Company
Key Area Responsibilities
- Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork products and service solutions mostly over the phone
- From time to time, you will prospect restaurant on the field outside Copenhagen
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of the well-known brand Thefork, who is part of the company TripAdvisor. A company that is growing explosively internationally.
Scandic Hotel A/S, Copenhagen
If you can take responsibility, have an eye for detail and take pride in making our hotel shine, we believe you could be our new housekeeper at Scandic Webers. We know that you are professional to your core and always on top of the daily cleaning procedures.
You understand the importance of folding the bedding just right and always greeting our guests with a smile. And you never leave a room until you have been into every corner. We know that you are a perfectionist through and through. We look forward to meeting you. We believe in you.
- Cleaning rooms and public areas
- Guest contact and guest service
- Ensuring that Housekeeping’s stock levels and store rooms are in order
De 5 Stjerner is looking for many energetic and motivated cleaning assistants.
Your main responsibility will be to clean and keep the guests' hotel rooms and public areas tidy.
We offer part-time positions with min. 80-140 hours per month/or part-time weekend contracts.
You speak and understand English.
You like the contact with clients and colleagues.
No previous experience needed.
LEGO House, Billund
There is only one LEGO® House in the world. A place where we take pride in giving the ultimate LEGO experience to LEGO fans of all ages. Would you like to be the first point of contact in LEGO House?
As Guest Service Assistant, you will be a part of a dedicated team focusing on delivering a world-class LEGO experience like nowhere else to our guests. In our Guest Service team we constantly use our excellent communications skills and wide knowledge of LEGO House information to ensure that all our guests gets the best service experience both before, during and after their visit in LEGO House – we expect you to do the same.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support an efficient communication across the entire house
- Support the operating organization by handling ad hoc tasks
- Manage all incoming inquires coming through LEGO House case handling system, by phone or “in person”
Halliburton Denmark A/S, Esbjerg
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by the company, and government entities.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Industrial Parts Depot (Denmark) ApS, Kolding
The Customer Service & Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing best in class customer service and support to the sales and operations functions for various regions of Industrial Part Depot (IPD). The individual in this role must be fluent in English.
Regular functions include:
- Provide excellent customer service and support through prompt and courteous service, order accuracy, follow-up, and product knowledge.
- Respond to incoming customer calls to include but not limited to, taking orders, researching parts requests, preparing quotations, replying to inquiries, processing orders and returns.
- Perform all order entry and follow-up.
Become part of a unique café environment with people with roots in and life experience from all over the world and many different places in life.
Livsværkstederne i Gellerup, Brabrand
The American Embassy seeks an experienced full-time residence chef/house coordinator for a large Embassy residence in the Charlottenlund area.