384 job matcher din søgning
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to move Vestas to the next level? Are you passioned about applying the newest knowledge and being able to influence things from the beginning?
Then you might be our new Senior Project Manager, who will be responsible for building a new tool center in EMEA. This is your chance to set a huge foot print in Vestas and be in charge of a complex project with a high level of external and internal stakeholder management.
This position is responsible for the delivery, management and execution of project portfolios within the tolerances and boundaries of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. Global Tools is about to expand with a new tool center in EMEA to support the future strategy.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you looking for a unique strategic management position in one the world’s leading companies within renewable energy solutions? We offer you a rare chance to work in a high-impact department in Vestas Power Solutions, a core business unit in Vestas where we design all our plant, hybrid and turbine solutions.
- Managing and consolidating the Vestas Power Solutions investment portfolio securing that the status of the portfolio always is transparent and accurate, ensuring that issues are highlighted and addressed
- Reporting status of the portfolio to the management team of Vestas Power Solutions
- Together with Finance drive the development of future investment scenarios
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk or Aarhus
We are a world leader in progressive renewable energy solutions. Our technologies are helping us move towards a more sustainable society. Join our team today and help shape this destiny.
Your main tasks and responbilities will focus on field activities in offices and warehouses and include:
- Implementation at country level of local sustainability legal requirements and local sustainability strategy
- Responsible for providing expertise and support in incident and hazardous observation investigation, as well as root cause analysis
- Perform site visits, inspections and audits
- Guidance to other departments, handling of wastes and chemicals, emergency response, implementation of procedures and standards
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Tryg is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a high-performing team and accelerate their career in Denmark’s largest and most innovative insurance company.
As our new Senior Strategy Advisor your primary tasks will be to lead and support strategically important projects at the group level and in the business areas across Scandinavia.
Examples of projects you will work with include:
- Development of strategy for a business unit or support function
- Development of Corporate Strategy for the Tryg Group
- Facilitate highimpact decision making via analysis on strategically important questions
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be a key player in Danske Bank’s strategy execution? To be responsible for your own projects with the aim to create high performing teams and people development?
You will join Excellence Office and become a part of a team that will make sure Danske Bank has high performing teams and is the best at people development.
As a Project Manager for Team Excellence, you will be responsible for successfully leading strategic projects for people and team development, establishing working relationships with business areas and key stakeholders.
Your new role consists of two main areas of responsibility – project management and consulting. In daily life, you will be the go to person regarding you own projects, which you all the times align with your stakeholders.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to optimise a product portfolio that spans over 100 markets worldwide in this temporary position that may be the start of your future career in Arla?
Taking on our ‘Reducing Complexity’ workstream, you will work to create a larger and more profitable cross-market product portfolio with improved speed to market. You will achieve this by continuously harmonising product components and embedding these changes throughout Arla’s global business and supply chain. Concretely, you will:
- Function as the project lead for larger reduced complexity initiatives with support from several cross-functional teams
- Explore and gather insight on brands, ingredients, recipes, packaging and all other aspects that can be streamlined
- Create and execute implementation plans, ensuring optimal cross-functional coordination and stakeholder management throughout the supply chain
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Are you ready to join the world leader in high-performance catalysts for the chemical and refining industries?
On behalf of Haldor Topsoe, Hays is offering a role in the chemicals technology licensing sales department. You will join a strong sales team providing services to clients and partners worldwide within the syngas, methanol and fertilizer industries.
The sales activities are conducted on a highly technical and international level in close collaboration with our regional offices. At Haldor Topsoe you work in an informal and ambitious environment collaborating with a strong network of specialists in the organization.
You will be responsible for driving the technical sales with both current and new clients and therefore maintaining and building long-term client relationships.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
Currently we are looking for a Site Engineering Manager with main responsibility for the success of all aspects of the engineering execution of Capital projects at Grindsted site. Success is measured by projects Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality, and contribution to Business improvement. The position is primarily managerial with an Engineering team of 10+ employees (internals and externals).
Your key Responsibilities:
- Supervise engineers who plan and develop capital projects.
- Manage Contract of Engineering Services.
- Responsible for site engineering leadership, processes and systems and maximizing engineering effectiveness in support of the multiple site businesses.
- Areas of Engineering team responsibility, through contractor management, including: project management, basic engineering and design, project procurement, construction supervision, turnover to operations, commissioning and start-up coordination.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have the skills and tools to drive Banking Nordic’s transformation and support its strong growth? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and result-driven team in Banking Nordic?
The main purpose of the job is to scope, participate and lead projects regarding the transformation of Banking Nordic and the execution of Banking Nordic’s strategy, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the continuous development and update of Banking Nordic’s strategy.
- Drive or participate in strategic projects across Banking Nordic, in close collaboration with stakeholders from across the entire Bank, e.g. Banking Denmark, Wealth Management, Corporates & Institutions, Group Compliance & Group Development
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced consultant or project manager with great business understanding? And would you like to be part of a dynamic and result-driven team in Banking Nordic?
The main purpose of the job is to carry out analytical and project management tasks regarding the development and execution of Banking Nordic’s strategy, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We want to ensure that we meet the regulatory demands within the AML and compliance space while also participating in the successful execution of our overall strategy. As an example, one of the first projects will be to drive relevant AML initiatives and ensure there is sufficient structure, overview, and reporting relating to the whole AML area for Banking Nordic.
Glycospot ApS, Søborg
GlycoSpot is a fast-growing start-up company, on a quest to change how Enzyme Activity Screening is done, and has recently received significant funding for the next growth phase.
We are therefore looking for a Scientist/Senior Scientist to join us on the journey and drive the development/production of enzyme screening assays, data analysis as well as statistical models for our assay technologies.
- Assay and method development with a focus on enzyme activity analysis.
- Responsible for lab security and safety and compliance with high standards.
- Ongoing responsibilities for interns from universities, e.g. DTU.
- Close customer contact on primarily technical and scientific matters.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA IT ARE LOOKING FOR AN IT PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THE PROJECT & PORTFOLIO DEPARTMENT TO HELP DELIVER ON OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO.
The IT Project Manager role is very independent, spreading across many types of IT projects – from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Project management from initiation through execution and handover, preparing project plans, continuous update of financials, resources and scope
- All levels of stakeholder management and communication
- Collaborate with all departments in PANDORA IT, Global Office functions, regional sales offices and vendors, to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading and growing global providers of automated material handling solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
You can look forward to being a key part of our growing business. As our Senior Project Manager you will be in the lead of the entire project – from contract to implementation and final handover. You will organize, manage the project team and communicate with our customers.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for project time plans and risk assessments, securing the right technical solution and overseeing project budgets. Naturally, building strong relationships towards customers and other stakeholders is essential. And by doing so you ensure coordination, follow-up and progress securing successful project deliverables meeting the high BEUMER Group standards for functionality and quality.
Ørsted Wind Power – Operations, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Do you have extensive wind turbine knowledge, and would you like to be in the heart of a fast-moving operational department?
Join us as Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (Mechanical) in Mechanical & Structural where you’ll handle a variety of mechanical issues in our fleet of offshore wind turbines. Your tasks will vary from deep dive failure analysis projects to providing technical support to our internal and external customers.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to part of one of the largest and most complex people transformation agenda in Scandinavia? And do you have a strong strategic mindset within HR with high execution power? Perhaps it is you we are looking for.
We are looking for a strong HR generalist who understands the business and who naturally can navigate among stakeholders on all levels. You’ve probably heard it before – but we are not doing HR for the sake of HR – but driving projects and focusing on agendas that contributes to our business growth.
We are looking for a strong HR project lead who has:
- A clear understanding of HR concepts and processes
- High execution skills
- A strong balance between creativity and strong business acumen when developing concepts
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Brüel & Kjær Vibro in Nærum
Do you come from a solid career track in a different technical field and would like to try something new by taking on a position in project management? Or are you a young professional with a very high level of technical skills and outstanding academic results seeking you first big challenge?
With the objective to support and develop these activities Brüel & Kjær Vibro is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team in Nærum, north of Copenhagen.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Documentation of the handover of projects from Sales
- Coordinate project flow with relevant Team members and customer
- Assist in installing and commissioning of hardware & software
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a skilled project manager who thrive in an international and fast developing environment? We are looking for talented Project managers to join the Transformation team in AML & Regulatory Risk
Your role will be to own and drive projects and transformations within AML and regulatory Risk and related areas in Banking and across the Danish and Nordic market areas. The project types will vary but generally include topics like operational excellence, end to end optimization, operating model and governance structures, performance management and analytical projects.
The AML and Risk is highly prioritized and developing fast. We therefore need project managers that skilfully and independently can move us forward, and ensure an excellent customer experience while meeting the regulatory and operational risk requirements of the day.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
In this position, you will collaborate with colleagues to investigate and communicate safety and quality issues with the aim to develop a customer-centric safety and quality landscape building the necessary trust in the market enabling us to make the most out of our commercial opportunities and to achieve relevant business goals.
You will join a team of 5 people and report to Legal & Compliance Manager, Steven Turkington-Hansen.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive adoption of consistent safety and quality processes and methodologies across the Danish organization.
- Ensuring safety and quality issues handling at a high professional level.
- Timely handling of biosafety issues.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have experience from the field of operational risk, internal audit or business development in the financial sector? Do you have a passion for driving change and facilitating continuous improvement?
As an Operational Risk Manager, you will engage in various operational risk tasks in close co-operation with your team and the Business in order to identify and evaluate operational risks. This includes:
- engaging with the Business on risk assessments for new projects, new and existing products, and processes
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert and sparring partner for day-to-day risk questions
- assisting the Business in registering and mitigating operational risk events