266 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have experience from the field of operational risk, internal audit or business development in the financial sector? Do you have a passion for driving change and facilitating continuous improvement?
As an Operational Risk Manager, you will engage in various operational risk tasks in close co-operation with your team and the Business in order to identify and evaluate operational risks. This includes:
- engaging with the Business on risk assessments for new projects, new and existing products, and processes
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert and sparring partner for day-to-day risk questions
- assisting the Business in registering and mitigating operational risk events
You will become a part of the PTD team; together we strive to lead and support optimization projects across the dairy. We ensure that good ideas results in the implementation of good solutions. The position involves collaboration at site with production, packing and quality departments, as well as key project stakeholders from other part of the organization.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain the high level of applied data in our decision making
- Continue the SPC rollout at site
- Continue and lead next steps of automatic process control
Arla Foods, Viby J.
You will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer and be part of two leadership teams – the leadership team in Corporate Strategy & Transformation and the International leadership team.
You will be in charge of translating high-level strategies and ideas into tangible action plans for Arla’s international business that can drive long-term value for the business. Moreover, you will;
- Act as BD & Strategy responsible for International – with clear focus on delivering defined strategic mandates across regions and contributing to broader corporate strategy agendas where/when relevant
- Build and lead high performing teams through strong leadership, structure, coaching and training - both for the ones with a direct reporting line and ones with an indirect line (INT BD Community), incl. prioritization, resources allocation etc.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of GN Hearing in Ballerup
Join a truly innovative environment and drive projects that help people across the globe hear more, do more and be more than they ever thought possible!
As Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be part of our Product Development team in R&D. We are responsible across the global organisation for driving projects related to the hardware part of our products. Serving as each other’s sounding boards, we lead highly complex, cross-disciplinary, multi-site innovation and product development projects.
Your main responsibility is to manage concept, technology and product development hardware projects with a high degree of technical complexity from a-z. One of your finest tasks, is therefore to balance needs across the R&D, Marketing and Global Operations groups, to ensure optimal project output.
As the Technical Project Manager for Proof of Values (POVs), you will incorporate a combination of project execution and oversight, customer engagement, data analysis, internal team coordination, and requirements definition. You will accurately scope and define success criteria for POVs; setting objectives and goals to break down work into process steps in order to meet or exceed agreed upon success criteria. You will develop schedules and task/people assignments, and you can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Manage multiple engagements/customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide a world-class customer experience, consistently engaging them to identify how project44 can be a better partner
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time, on target, POVs that drive conversion to production implementations and contracts.
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Esbjerg
We have an opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist (maternity cover) located in Esbjerg. Reporting to the Global Marketing Communications Manager, you will be part of VIKING's global team where you will focus on coordinating and developing the digital side of the company's marketing communication platforms to internal and external audiences.
You'll be expected to work with digital communications across multiple platforms: intranet and multiple company websites, including our ambitious e-commerce activities and similar.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Digital project management from briefing and concept development to practical implementation, including e-commerce platforms for BtB and BtC
- Manage processes around online content for internal and external communications
- Develop e-commerce platforms and activities
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Would you like to use your consultant skills to enhance our customers’ satisfaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be part of a Nordic universal bank?
- Join a strong dedicated team that focus on improving our customers experience
- Work on exciting initiatives with both stakeholders and customers?
- Consult the organisation on how to improve the customer experience in an agile way
We are looking for a talented Senior CX Consultant who can take the responsibility for identifying opportunities on how to improve our customers experience and support initiatives that aim to fulfil our customers’ requirements. Furthermore, you should feel comfortable engaging with both employees and senior mgmt. to consult and help them drive a customer centric and agile transformation
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are you experienced in driving a development organization, and do you have what it takes to take charge of building Food eCommerce in Salling?
You are the day-to-day manager for your team counting 10 people. Amongst other you will be responsible for securing an efficient use of technology in our Food eCommerce Department by continuously strengthening and improving the links between it and business initiatives, and you will hold the role of product owner for your team.
Among your tasks are:
- Securing unity through a clear platform mindset in project management and participation in steering groups across Salling Group
- Creating a product roadmap for Food E-commerce in collaboration with stakeholders throughout Salling Group, including enterprise solution architects and our various formats (Bilka, føtex, Netto)
- Development and execution of the it strategy within Food E-commerce as well as planning the roadmap for this
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you ready to help set a new technological direction for Grundfos? And would you like to apply your project management skills in a company that works towards solving the world’s water and energy challenges?
You will manage all technical development aspects of our product development projects involving electronics, connectivity and digital offerings. Often, you will be part of a larger project lead team and will refer functionally to the global programme development manager. Specifically, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the systems used in our offerings
- Explore product specifications and manage planning and resource agreements
- Monitor and ensure project progress
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in LEO Pharma’s business critical serialisation journey? If you bring solid knowledge across supply chain management in the pharma industry complemented by an interest in the total value chain, you have just the right foundation for this very exciting position. You will play a key role in preparing LEO Pharma for the market requirements within serialisation, aggregation and reporting, and by this personally impact our license to operate.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Improve and strengthen a LEAN based framework for implementing serialisation across multiple markets
- Analyse the serialisation market requirements – with key stakeholders
- Establish and execute market strategies and implementation plans for specific markets
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you find solutions to new and unknown challenges?
Your overall objective is to bring a new product to the market by 2025. You and the development team will focus on developing new products based on existing API's in collaboration with external partners that you will help to identify, select and manage. As Regulatory Lead you will be responsible for regulatory strategies and deliverables via the external partner. As such, good vendor management will be critical for your success. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Contribute to identify and select external development partners
- Develop regulatory strategies – in close dialogue with external partner(s)
Your role is split into two main areas of responsibility – portfolio and strategy. The key aspects of include Strategy Delivery Office capacity to successfully scope and execute strategic projects, shape the process and deliver the analysis and presentation on strategy development and ongoing portfolio management. You will also be the back-up for performance management and financial planning.
- Develop and maintain tools for business optimisation
- Contribute to the successful implementation of Svitzer’s Strategy through both being a Strategic Project Lead and supporting the other Project Leads in the organisation as coach and sparring partner
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are structure, process and procedures your thing? Do you thrive working with an eclectic group of people with different goals, and do you obtain your goals through respectful communication and a strong coordinating hand? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Your main role will be supporting your colleagues within the Global Platform (GP) project on administrative, procedural and structural foundation to consolidate and develop the project in alignment with our strategy.
Creating, strengthening and carry out policies and procedures:
- Procedure and operational systems set-up around the Global Platform project within the YoA team.
- Support the overall annual planning by the Global Platforms including specific support in setting up targets and follow-up procedures, also in connection to submitting mandatory reports.
Danfoss A/S, Vejle, Viby, Silkeborg or Nordborg
Danfoss Heating is looking for a Cost Down Project Manager to join our team to lead and help us drive cost down processes. Cost Down Engine is about challenging the current state and improving it using facts and tangible benchmarks. We change behaviors and drive step changes for impact. You will be in the frontline and responsible for creating and maturing our pipeline of technical cost reductions. All this is to ensure the continued competitiveness of our products and that we stay relevant to our customers.
We bring competences together and we are cross-functional in our approaches to optimize our designs, functions and performances. As a Cost Down Project Manager, you engage and work together with Product Portfolio, R&D, Production and Procurement. You will identify, plan, execute and communicate projects that have a significant impact on our ability to compete in a global market.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations/sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As our new project manager, you will support a learning culture that will foster our future supply chain employees – and support our current. Representing the supply chain business, you will be responsible for managing our LMS project from initiation through to implementation to enhance capability building at our dairy factories.
Working with a broad range of colleagues from IT, our supply chain and HR, you will:
- Scope the project and define the needs from Supply Chain to ensure that the LMS solution meets their needs and demands
- Ensure an efficient and smooth roll-out to dairy factories, including training of users in the new LMS tool
- Drive a change plan to ensure that the LMS solution is well received with limited resistance
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Do you want to help link global struggles and facilitate cross-country learning in a complex, ambitious and innovating organization? Are you a strong project manager with a passion for youth-led programs? Are you a natural motivator and organizer? Then this position is for you!
As the Youth Community Lead you will facilitate the co-creation of a vibrant (online) community of practice/interest around a shared purpose. This entails working with various stakeholders across the ActionAid federation such as; local activists, national youth program practitioners, members of the ActionAid Global Secretariat and ActionAid Denmark colleagues from various teams
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Your main objective is to lead and participate in early phase innovation projects that allow us to develop healthy and natural products across and beyond product categories such as ‘Butter & Spreads’, ‘Cheese’, ‘Milk &Yoghurt’, ‘Cooking’ and ‘Milk Based Beverages’.
You will build a broad network across Arla Foods and work collaboratively with relevant functions such as New Product Development, Science, Global Nutrition, our Brands and local markets in order to deliver new business opportunities. It is key that you envision the future and mature new ideas whilst having a strong business mindset.
You will secure commitment from key stakeholders and facilitate business implementation by bringing forward commercial rationale and business case calculations.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of LOGSTOR A/S
Development, processes & execution
Are you an ambitious strategic A-Z Project Manager, who is motivated by bringing thoughts and ideas to business results? Do you see yourself in a newly established key position with a great business potential and with lots of development opportunities – then you are the right candidate for LOGSTOR!
As LOGSTOR’s new Strategic Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing new service strategy for the group. The position will have a vital role in redefing the service business for LOGSTOR and in implementing the changes needed to execute the strategy.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement service strategy, tools, processes and pricing across the organization
- Evaluate service and related product cost and redesign service offerings and pricing structures