134 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Conaxess Trade Denmark
Do you have what it takes to represent the world’s best spirit brands? Do you have the passion to embrace the cocktail culture? Then maybe it’s you we need as a dedicated Account Manager for our spirit portfolio. We have a fantastic momentum in Denmark, and we want to go even further.
As part of the Sales team in Denmark for Conaxess Trade Beverages, reporting into the Sales Manager, you will lead the commercial excellence and activation. You will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of this crucial channel, be well connected within the bartending scene as well as possible also having experience as a bartender.
- Be the primary” face” of the brands in the On-trade, a true Account Manager in Copenhagen area
- Will be responsible for the submix and premium outlets in Cph
- Contract negotiations, both existing and new contracts
SVANEHØJ Danmark A/S, Svenstrup
For our Sales Department based in Svenstrup, Denmark, we are looking for an enterprising and experienced salesperson for sales of our pump systems for gas carriers, which are used by both shipyards and shipowners worldwide.
You will be responsible for sales of the company's products for certain market segments and/or geographical areas and work closely together with our sales team internally as well as externally, with our agents and our Sales Director.We offer:
- A job with challenges and good opportunities in an international company. The environment is characterized by a friendly and welcoming collegial behavior.
- We value that each employee takes responsibility and dares to make decisions based on the given framework.
- Regarding IT, we use Microsoft Office, CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Ax
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Mark & Wedell A/S in Kvistgaard
Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now?
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Area Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers.
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a professional approach to customers’ technical staff and know what it takes to serve a Multinational OEM customer or their 1’st Tier system builders with complex and multicultural matrix interfaces across the value chain? Are you outgoing, and do you have the drive and experience to ensure your counterparts get a unique technical support?
As TKAM you will pair up with the Group Key Account Managers (GAMs) in our team to serve the customers’ technical interfaces, typical R&D, Project management, Quality, Test and Specification functions. The goal is to ensure Grundfos is continuously engaged in the customers’ specification and road mapping activities, and through a close customer collaboration providing the best on most competitive pump solution to their applications.
Your technical expertise and customer support makes Grundfos the obvious choice and preferred advisor for our Group key account customers.
BORG Automotive A/S, Silkeborg
We are looking for a competent Account Manager as temporary maternity cover until November 2020 to serve distributors and national wholesalers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and/or other European countries from our head office in Silkeborg.
Our company is driven by strong teamwork and a value-based leadership style, and you will be given an opportunity to shape the job and your own career opportunities at one of the leading European producers of auto parts within our field.
Serving our customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and/or other European countries - including the following tasks:
- Building loyalty and preference among our customers
- Handling orders, processing offers, and various administrative tasks
- Sales Support for the Country Manager and salesperson – including preparation of customer statistics
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Hamburg
You will be responsible for heat exchangers solution sales with a main focus on the HVAC segment, roughly 85% of sales, and the Marine segment being roughly 15%. Together with the sales team, you will be the role model for the various countries’ teams, therefore you must have a solid understanding of all phases of a successful sale operation process. You will have no direct reports, but there is a technical team that supports sales in tenders, quotations and customer service.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Secure further growth in selective markets in close collaboration with the local Sales Management team
- Do strategic work in cooperation with key stakeholders to define the best products, services and solutions that are fitted and attractive to the selected markets within HVAC and Marine applications
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
In the position as Offshore Sales Director at Siemens Gamesa you will be part of a growing business where we build leading sustainable energy solutions for our future generations. For one of our selected and key customers, you will build up, further develop and maintain a close collaboration.
It is a business-critical role where you develop and maintain business relationships to key influencers in the organisation of the customer as well as Siemens Gamesa. You own the customer and are overall accountable for all sales activities. Furthermore, you ensure that customer requirements are well transformed and handled by the Sales Organization in Siemens Gamesa.
The position requires a sound balance between market strategy, systematic thinking, ability to quickly recognise technical material involved, excellent sales management capabilities and the drive to implement action.
DESMI Ro-Clean, Odense
Are you our new Sales Manager that can assist and participate in driving sales activities through multiple sales channels on a global scale?
As Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for our growth within our Environmental Clean-Up solutions, as well as global sales directly or through our own world-wide sales network based on DESMI Subsidiaries, and through our agents and Distributors.
Key responsibility areas:
- Driving the sales and business development
- Customer visits including presentation and negotiations
- Sales and marketing activities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you take a strong interest in customer engagement, securing best in class customer satisfaction?
Being a central player within the exciting FinTech industry, we are now looking for a smart Sales Governance Manager with exceptional skills and experience in being in centre of a busy and demanding customer centric role ensuring our internal and external customers as well as Sales team are supported optimally.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Ownership of Sales pipelines to ensure opportunities are tracked and progressed
- Ensuring transparency in Nets obligations (i.e. contract monitoring, account- and sales plans etc.)
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
The Global Strategic Account Manager of Facility Management partnerships, serves as Johnson Controls’ interface for some of Johnson Controls’ largest global partners that have centralized decision making.
You will be responsible to be the global leader to one of our facility management partners and manage our shared end client relationships through strategic account planning and management. Key goals include maintaining and our existing market share growing on a year-over-year basis our existing market share of their security, fire, HVAC, and building controls solutions and services by clearly understanding our clients’ goals and helping them achieve them.
As the team is spread all over the world, it is possible to be home based or from the nearest Johnson Controls office in Europe.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR A LARGE DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IN THE HEART OF THE GLOBAL LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN - THEN YOU MIGHT BE OUR NEW LOGISTICS TRAINEE!
We are looking for an ambitious, independent and responsible Logistic Trainee, who is ready for an exciting and challenging traineeship in the world’s biggest jewelry brand. The traineeship last for 2 years and will provide you with real-life professional challenges from the Fast Moving Consumer Industry combined with theory acquired from classroom training. The school modules will take place at Business College Syd in Sydals.
You will start the traineeship by getting a tailormade introduction facilitated by HR. Here you will get a thorough walkthrough of Pandora, our values, systems and processes. This will also ensure you will get a good social and academic network in the organization from the beginning.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Support the development and winning of payment services opportunities with both existing clients and new prospects - throughout the Nordics and Europe.
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. Your key responsibilities are
- Management of tendering events [PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT]
- Development of tailored, proactive sales proposals
- Development of sales presentations and pre-sales collateral
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
This is your chance to take on a unique opportunity to kick-start your career in the offshore wind industry, contribute to a greener future and learn from the best.
As a first-generation candidate in our newly established two-year Graduate Programme, you will join an international, fast-growing company focusing on sustainability and green energy solutions. You will be a pioneer with the opportunity to shape the programme of tomorrow while gaining a broad value chain understanding in a global organisation.
For the very first time, we offer the opportunity to join our brand-new Graduate Programme where you will spend 8 months in three different areas. In each of the 8-months periods, you will be assigned to one or more projects/assignments designed to develop your personal competencies and professional profile.
Gorm Larsen Nordic I Retail Agency is recruiting on behalf of HARMAN
As Field Sales for Harman in Denmark, you are dedicated to improving the quality of the shopping experience primarily within retail. You will be an ambassador for the HARMAN brands JBL and Harman Hardon and in close collaboration with HARMAN Nordic headquarters you will aim to increase awareness, visibility and sell-out of HARMAN products in the mass market retail channels.
The Harman Field Sales team have different key functions and responsibilities within the fields of Sales Support, Supply Management, Training of Store Staff, Merchandising and Reporting, including;
- Increase awareness through designated channels as well as ensure that HARMAN products and services are actively promoted in the retail stores.
- Disseminate product information into retail channels by way of training of sales staff
Alfa Laval Nordic A/S, Søborg or Kolding
Alfa Laval Nordic, our Nordic Sales company with a total of 180 employees, has a strong ambition to become world-class in terms of our performance and customer experience. Do you want to join our Energy division with focus on selling heat exchangers in Denmark?
As a Sales Engineer you have a dedicated number of customers with high potential which you should support with heat transfer solutions and presence. You will also focus on proactively finding new customers within our market to be able to grow our business.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, where we together create value and support each other. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success and result.
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
Would you like to work for a great purpose?
We are looking for an Account Manager for Denmark and Norway to position GE Life Sciences (LS) within the selected customer segment and be recognized as the provider of a complete scientific solution focused around protein separation, purification, identification, characterization through to kinetics and cellular impact. In this role, you’ll work closely with a global GE team that will support you in a matrix sales environment.
- Actively position GE LS within the market to be known as trusted scientific partner around protein science
- Enable growth and meet the profit targets by choosing cost-effective routes and optimal time frames
- Engage and support sales specialists and undertake a key role in driving effective team work