4 job matcher din søgning
Nets A/S, Ballerup
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are outgoing calls to existing Danish customers on different campagins where your main focus is to secure a good experience and influence the customer to stay longer with Nets. All your daily task are regarding Danish speaking customers but you will be a part of a Nordic Team and have Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish colleagues.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects