190 job matcher din søgning
SGM Light A/S, Aarhus
For our Marketing department we are looking for a new Marketing Coordinator.
The position is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Aarhus V.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Be the contact point with our external key partners like web bureau, etc.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with internal and external sales in Denmark and by our subsidiaries.
- Be part of our content generation team and create ideas and creative input.
As marketing coordinator at SGM Light A/S you will become part of an inspiring workplace with many opportunities for both professional and personal development. You will join a competent and motivating team, where you will experience a versatile everyday life with exciting challenges.
Natus Medical Denmark ApS, Taastrup
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role requires a service-minded individual with strong organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills who is excellent at keeping deadlines.
You should be able to support the Commercial Marketing Department with the execution of a range of marketing activities be it product launches, seminars, online and offline marketing campaigns, tradeshows, translations, and maintenance of marketing materials, primarily focusing on Hearing and Balance products.
Duties and Responsibilities in this job:
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Supporting the Commercial Marketing Managers with the execution of the various planned projects and campaigns.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
As a Product Manager for TRIOS, you will be part of a team of dedicated Product Managers, that are passionate about creating world class products. The team is responsible for driving the vision and execution of 3Shape solutions for dental clinics across all key touch points. You will be reporting to the Senior Technical Product Manager.
Your responsibility will be to drive the development of the next generation TRIOS software solutions. Together with our Senior Technical Product Manager, you will work with every phase of the product development. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders from Designers and R&D to sales / resellers and of course end-users.
Danske Bank, København
Are you ready to take your next career step in the financial sector?
We are facing increasing requirements both internally within Danske Bank and from the authorities and we need you to help us become an even stronger team.
You will join around 60 risk experts in Copenhagen who together form a unique professional environment that you will not find anywhere else - this is a chance to work with advanced risk management models and methods.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitor market risks in Danske Bank Group and foreign units.
- Perform Independent Price Verification (IPV) for market products and monitor the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR).
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Can you help to improve global supply chain logistics? Do you want to be supported in your development as an analyst? You will work alongside other a strong Scrum team, learning from them and from the wider Maersk technology teams around the world. We pride ourselves on our brands and identity that build on our heritage. This role is an opportunity to be part of Maersk's digital evolution.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the product owner and the rest of the team on the following key tasks:
- Translate the business requirements into detailed functional requirements
- Gathering functional requirement for application development/enhancement etc. and advising on the final requirements specification
- Carrying out complex business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Maersk Tankers has embarked on a very ambitious and exciting journey with the launch of our new “Shaping the Future” strategy in which data and digital insight play a vital role. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where the road from decision to execution is short? Where you can impact and move Maersk Tankers forward in close collaboration with a strong BI team?
Your main tasks will be:
- Translating business needs to technical designs and solutions
- Taking ownership of parts of our existing DW&BI platform and to further develop this in close cooperation with business users
- Extraction and transforming of data from source systems
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As a technical analyst you will be part of Maersk’s products and solutions engineering team, delivering new technical capabilities to support the business. You will be working together with the product owner, business specialists and software developers, to develop innovative technical solutions.
As a technical analyst you work with the product owner and business experts to translate the business requirements into specific technical solutions. You will be working in a scrum team to implement software products with an agile delivery methodology.
The technical analyst:
- Creates technical specifications and processes from business requirements using structured analysis
- Partners with architects to design an optimal solution that caters for a business need
- Works with the development team to understand and agree on a feasible solution
VELUX A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to play a key role in developing product strategies using your excellent analytical skills? And can you turn insights into fact-based recommendations about new business opportunities?
You will be responsible for driving insights generation and analyses based on qualitative and quantitative data and ensure relevant input to the strategy development of our future product categories. Part of your job will be within front-end with a more agile development approach.
Your main tasks will include:
- Capturing trends and performing specific analyses
- Generating category-specific competitive insights
- Collecting, designing and customising different analyses to serve as input to product strategies
Monsido ApS, Ballerup
Monsido is a global, fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen. We are looking for a search marketing specialist take responsibility for digital campaigns, as well as assist in overall SEO duties.
The position will help drive marketing-generated revenue and overall growth for the company. This job requires a strong growth-hacking mentality in order to help us meet our ambitious goals for 2019 and beyond. This is a new position in a quickly growing marketing department. You will join four motivated, talented colleagues and be able to use all of your acquired skills to the fullest.
You will be responsible for:
- Building, testing, and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Creating, updating, and maintaining regular reporting on PPC spend, conversion rates, customer acquisition, revenue generation, ROI, and other metrics
Express Bank A/S, Tåstrup
If you have the skills and desire to implement the IT security strategies for one of Denmark's leading digital banks, then it could be you we are looking for.
As the IT Security Specialist in Express Bank, you will be entering a challenging environment where IT Security is a serious priority. Reporting to the IT Risk Manager and cooperating with our Corporate CISO group at BNP personal finance, you will be responsible for assessing IT risk throughout our whole IT infrastructure, covering the Nordic region.
You will be responsible for ongoing development and design of our security solutions, continuously monitoring, testing, maintaining and improving them. You will produce metrics for risk dashboards for the local management team, and the corporate CISO group.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you passionate about corporate branding and purpose-driven storytelling? And do you see strategic brand development as a core lever for businesses to successfully differentiate themselves? Then you might be our new Corporate Brand Manager.
We are looking for an experienced and creative brand strategist to help take Chr. Hansen’s corporate branding to the next level. In the role as Corporate Brand Manager you will work with all aspects of corporate branding ensuring the Chr. Hansen brand is lived by employees and brought to life across all touch points.
You will be globally responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing our brand values, brand book and CVI. Ultimately making sure that Chr. Hansen’s strong purpose is expressed throughout our corporate storytelling and strategic and visual brand experience that we wish to create for our stakeholders.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
We are hiring a Product Owner to join our BU team of professionals who develop and deliver our portfolio of B2C and B2B products in Payments Denmark. The position is based in Ballerup, Denmark.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Continuous improvements, maintenance and incident handling on products already in the market
- Work closely with IT and other functions as a Product Owner to deliver continuous improvements and secure and stable operations
- Convert new ideas to epics, user stories and backlogs for IT development – structuring, shaping and ensuring the right focus and prioritisation
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We have set the ambitious goal to make it both easy and fast for customers and partners to integrate with Danske Bank. For this vision to come true we are expanding our agile development team and are now looking for a business analyst to join us.
As a business analyst you will closely together with both the development organization (developers, product owner, product managers and business analysts) and with other stakeholders like customers, the support organization and system specialist in other departments across the bank.
Some of your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyze and challenge business needs and requirements
- Drive your features forward with clear requirements and acceptance criteria
Diageo Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry. We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
- Create a strong understanding of the channel; its shoppers, consumers, customers and categories to drive the execution of a clear and powerful commercial activation plan across the Diageo brand portfolio
- Roll out the end-to-end planning process, driving an effective 18-month planning in the market
- Create alignment across commercial teams
Are you a traffic generating mastermind, and are you itching to become even better?
Then why not make the most of your skills and curiosity in a company where you get the freedom to test and learn as you build digital campaigns that span the globe?
You get to create the digital strategy across channels and experiment with growth marketing tactics for the customer journey and life cycle. This involves conceptualising, creating, testing and executing ideas to increase our digital performance and customer experience. More specifically, you will:
- Execute best in class paid search and social media campaigns across 10 European countries and languages to increase traffic to Rockfon’s websites
- Own day-to-day campaign optimization with a testing framework to identify and implement opportunities for growth
Director of Digital Marketing – Global Marketing & Communication
Marel A/S, Kastrup
As Digital Marketing Director, you will work with our best in class colleagues across the Marel organization in pursuit of our common goals and vision. You will be part of a global marketing team supporting international marketing with a primary focus in planning and executing strategically embedded digital marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy in areas such as digital content, web development, e-commerce, customer portals, lead generation, marketing automation, social marketing etc. In this role you will lead a team of specialists and be a key member of the corporate marketing and communication leadership team working to formulate and drive the digital marketing agenda.
VELUX A/S, Hørsholm
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a rich marketing & communications toolbox knowledge?
You will be supporting the overall responsible for marketing in the new business unit. While this is a highly independent role, you will be supported by the energetic Vario team and the various departments and sales companies across the VELUX Group in order to succeed. Working hands-on with the entire marketing and communications toolbox, you will be accountable for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of a winning content marketing strategy
- Ensuring the quality of the brand and product communication
- Defining and utilizing the relevant social media channels to communicate appealing and relevant content
Would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
As a consultant within our technology practice, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients. The projects you will be working on will be among the largest and most exciting projects in local, national as well as international settings. You will cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organisations and help CIOs assess and define IT strategies and services.
Your main activities will revolve around assessing, defining and designing agile IT operating models and ensuring effectiveness within IT. In order to provide the most business value for our clients, we must be updated on the latest digital development and technologies and be inquisitive of new and improved ways of working.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We need you to help us out with the exciting growth we are facing at Innovation Roundtable® – the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
You would be involved in a variety of tasks related to organizing our many conferences around the world including: traveling to events, communicating with attendees and signing them up, managing content for websites and event apps, preparing graphical information material, managing the distribution of footage on our online network, supervising server management and other tech infrastructure and much more.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Supervise the manager of our offshore video editing team
- Expand the company’s online marketing efforts
UNHCR is recruiting a Digital Supporter Services Assistant (Digital Engagement Section) subcontracted under UNOPS in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in Copenhagen and working for UNHCR’s External Relations Division, Digital Engagement Section (DES), Private Sector Partnerships (PSP).
The Digital Supporter Services Assistant will deliver front line donor and supporter care to all individual donors and supporters in the global digital hub. He/she will also support in 2 implementing a donor/supporter relations program (email/SMS) aiming to engage supporters and grow our revenue base.
He/she will report to the Senior Digital Engagement Officer, and will act as the main donor/supporter support to the wider Digital Engagement Section (DES) team and also across regional PSP fundraising offices.