317 job matcher din søgning
Monsido ApS, Ballerup
Monsido is a global, fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen. We are looking for a search marketing specialist take responsibility for digital campaigns, as well as assist in overall SEO duties.
The position will help drive marketing-generated revenue and overall growth for the company. This job requires a strong growth-hacking mentality in order to help us meet our ambitious goals for 2019 and beyond. This is a new position in a quickly growing marketing department. You will join four motivated, talented colleagues and be able to use all of your acquired skills to the fullest.
You will be responsible for:
- Building, testing, and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Creating, updating, and maintaining regular reporting on PPC spend, conversion rates, customer acquisition, revenue generation, ROI, and other metrics
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Should-cost methodology. Product development. Design-to-value. Do we have your attention?
Join us to become a leading expert in cost and value engineering – and a central piece in the puzzle that will make our products as cost-efficient as they are innovative.
With the overall mission of reducing cost and making sure that cost targets are continuously met, you will partake in product development projects and look at the many different aspects that will have an impact on the final unit cost. This includes raw materials and components, such as metals, plastics, screws, etc. and production processes, such as machinery, wages and much, much more.
The primary focus of this Specialist in Materials and Surface Engineering is to drive research and development activities in composite materials surfaces and interfaces, tool and die surface technology and materials characterization.
- Lead improvements and development of Fiberline’s hard coated tool and die surfaces for higher performance, higher processing efficiency and lower cost.
- Work closely with specialists in Composite Engineering and Mechanics to lead development in composite material surfaces for bonding in structurally demanding applications.
- Be the expert in materials microanalysis and develop characterization methods using light and electron microscopy.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to lead the global support of our Performance & Development Dialogue (PDD) tool?
You will develop into the lead PDD supporter in Grundfos. You will be responsible for the PDD support for all Danish companies as well as our global support functions. In addition to this, you will be the one driving and developing the global network of PDD supporters.
More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Upload incentive goals and results in close collaboration with managers and HR business partners
- Perform continuous data quality checks
- Drive a knowledge sharing community of global PDD supporters to ensure a high level of global alignment, commitment and quality assurance
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Chr. Hansen’s Human Health & Microbiome Innovation division is looking for a Principal Scientist in microbiology with a strong background in the safety evaluation of strains.
This is an interesting position and an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development of next generation probiotics and live biotherapeutic bacteria to improve health by building a strong portfolio of scientific data to support our contract development and manufacturing business.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Evaluate the safety of strains intended for use as next generation probiotics or live biotherapeutics, taking into account the different stages of product development from lab- to production-scale, and ultimately use in clinical trials or as a product on the market.
- Generate safety assessment reports and statements on strains for product registrations and legal authorities.
We’re looking for an outgoing Application Engineer to join our Exhaust and Combustion Sales department in Aalborg. So, what are you going to do today?
As our new Application Engineer, you will report to the department manager and become part of a team with skilled and experienced colleagues. In this role you will collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in order to realize our sales (e.g. customers, operations, sales companies, product center, engineering).
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare quotations and technical specifications
- Prepare or lead preparation of necessary project documentation as a base for a proper handover to order execution
- Estimate costs, time, and technical requirements of modifying (deviation list), configuring and installing the products
Danske Bank, Lyngby, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you able to see processes through the eyes of the customer? Are you motivated to ensuring the short-term customer experience in the retail customer area via process insight?
WM Business Development unit is established to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we are responsible for the investment and pension processes for all markets in Wealth Management.
You will be responsible for process improvement via BPM, Robotics, continuous improvement and basic non-IT activities that could support our main goal – to make our customers life better.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you passionate about corporate branding and purpose-driven storytelling? And do you see strategic brand development as a core lever for businesses to successfully differentiate themselves? Then you might be our new Corporate Brand Manager.
We are looking for an experienced and creative brand strategist to help take Chr. Hansen’s corporate branding to the next level. In the role as Corporate Brand Manager you will work with all aspects of corporate branding ensuring the Chr. Hansen brand is lived by employees and brought to life across all touch points.
You will be globally responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing our brand values, brand book and CVI. Ultimately making sure that Chr. Hansen’s strong purpose is expressed throughout our corporate storytelling and strategic and visual brand experience that we wish to create for our stakeholders.
ISG Danmark recruiting on behalf of SimpleSite in Copenhagen
Would it be cool to use your Software Design skills to ensure that new additions to a SaaS solution with more than 25 million users worldwide are go for deployment?
As a part of one or both of our frontend software development teams, you will be working in our HQ next to famous, cozy Nyhavn in Copenhagen, playing a central role in the last quality assurance of new releases of our product.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Setting up staging environments for testing and evaluation.
- On-the-fly testing in concert with the development team
- Spotting issues in both specifications and developed solutions
Nets A/S, Ballerup
We are hiring a Product Owner to join our BU team of professionals who develop and deliver our portfolio of B2C and B2B products in Payments Denmark. The position is based in Ballerup, Denmark.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Continuous improvements, maintenance and incident handling on products already in the market
- Work closely with IT and other functions as a Product Owner to deliver continuous improvements and secure and stable operations
- Convert new ideas to epics, user stories and backlogs for IT development – structuring, shaping and ensuring the right focus and prioritisation
Do you have experience with negotiating complex contracts and developing and implementing supplier contracts and relations? Are you able to handle difficult technical knowledge, while bridging to commercial objectives? And do you want to be part of an ambitious company driven by delivering world-class, sustainable energy solutions? Then you might be the right candidate to become our new Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager.
As Lead Sourcing and Contract Manager you will be commercially responsible for category development. You will lead the end-to-end sourcing process of large and complex turnkey sub-contracts for key equipment for our portfolio of power plant projects.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have a strong interest in process improvement and design? In "Transformation & Implementation", we are now looking for a junior and a senior profile to join our team.
Your responsibility will be to facilitate and design customer and business centric processes, and collaborate with various stakeholders around the process design to ensure solid service design. You will also play a vital part in establishing a dialogue based work environment to co-create the best possible results.
In your new position, you will play a key role in designing processes across the end-to-end value chain. We expect you to have a strong desire to deliver clever process designs and solutions based on sound analysis.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced Late Stage CMC Project Manager (PM) to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen. As responsible CMC PM you will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of the team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. As responsible CMC PM you will have the following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC late stage development activities towards BLA/MAA
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs
- Responsible for the internal alignment in the CMC Management Team
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
You will work in a multidisciplinary international QA team to ensure compliance to industry standards and regulations. As a Senior QA Manager, GCP you will conduct audits internally as well as externally at our CRO’s and collaborators.
The responsibilities of the GCP QA Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan, perform and follow-up on Quality Audits within GCP regulated areas both internally and externally and perform vendor evaluations
- Represent QA in clinical project groups or clinical sub groups and participate in cooperation with partners and contractors as appropriate
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
For our Mold Manufacturing - Planning and support department within Siemens Gamesa Blades we are looking for a committed and motivated process engineer to support and develop our mold manufacturing processes and activities.
As a Process Engineer you will be designing and documenting "critical to-parameters" for processes within scope of work. You will contribute to or lead process development and be actively engaged in process optimizations and implementation. You will be supporting our mold production and installation within fault finding, trouble shooting and recommendation of repair methods.
Diageo Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry. We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
- Create a strong understanding of the channel; its shoppers, consumers, customers and categories to drive the execution of a clear and powerful commercial activation plan across the Diageo brand portfolio
- Roll out the end-to-end planning process, driving an effective 18-month planning in the market
- Create alignment across commercial teams
Are you a traffic generating mastermind, and are you itching to become even better?
Then why not make the most of your skills and curiosity in a company where you get the freedom to test and learn as you build digital campaigns that span the globe?
You get to create the digital strategy across channels and experiment with growth marketing tactics for the customer journey and life cycle. This involves conceptualising, creating, testing and executing ideas to increase our digital performance and customer experience. More specifically, you will:
- Execute best in class paid search and social media campaigns across 10 European countries and languages to increase traffic to Rockfon’s websites
- Own day-to-day campaign optimization with a testing framework to identify and implement opportunities for growth
Danfoss A/S, Kolding/Nordborg
Danfoss Cooling, Refrigeration and A/C-Controls (RAC) is looking for an experienced Project Manager based in Kolding and Nordborg, Denmark. RAC is the leading supplier to the refrigeration and air-conditioning industries.
You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team and your role is to participate in product innovation projects to ensure high quality input from manufacturing/supply chain perspective including: design for assembly/manufacturing, production technologies abilities, simulation of production process flow, manufacturing footprint recommendations, machines investment (CAPEX) estimations and concept design of manufacturing lines set-up.
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Are you a driven motivator, with the ability to engage others to work to decrease the environmental impact? Do you have experience from working with social compliance in a business environment?
The QS manager’s position is vital for the overall sustainability strategy and work with LYRECO Quality- and Environmental Management systems, certified in accordance to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
This position plays a key role in implementing the actions required to reach set sustainability objectives why the reference is also to a senior management member.
- Implement Group Sustianability strategy locally
- Collect, analyse and follow up on quality and environmental data
- Support the decision of annual sustainability objectives
Director of Digital Marketing – Global Marketing & Communication
Marel A/S, Kastrup
As Digital Marketing Director, you will work with our best in class colleagues across the Marel organization in pursuit of our common goals and vision. You will be part of a global marketing team supporting international marketing with a primary focus in planning and executing strategically embedded digital marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy in areas such as digital content, web development, e-commerce, customer portals, lead generation, marketing automation, social marketing etc. In this role you will lead a team of specialists and be a key member of the corporate marketing and communication leadership team working to formulate and drive the digital marketing agenda.