251 job matcher din søgning
As our new Product Portfolio Manager, you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will be driving the management of BWSC’s product portfolio, ensuring that development activities are managed according to best practices, are prioritised correctly and support the competitiveness of BWSC’s solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining transparent product portfolio overview and performing strategic portfolio management of product development projects.
- Conducting reviews and governance processes for product development projects at key decision gates.
- Monitoring performance of product development projects and tracking their impact on competitiveness of BWSC solutions.
As our new Product Portfolio Analyst you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will analyse BWSC’s product portfolio to monitor resource spending and benefit realisation. The role will report to the General Manager of Portfolio Management in T&S and acquire data from project managers and the T&S management team.
Your tasks will include:
- Acquiring data for portfolio analysis and ensuring consistent data quality.
- Analysing the product portfolio and reporting results to management, including analysing business scenarios.
- Preparing clear, concise and precise presentations of portfolio related challenges, highlighting relevant storylines with supporting graphics.
Nordic Transport Group A/S, Hvidovre
Have you been searching for a place where you can hone your skills, further your professional development and at the same time make a real difference in your daily work? At Group Finance in Nordic Transport Group (NTG), you will have the opportunity to do just that. We are a relatively young organization, where record-setting is our “standard operating procedure” and our next goal is an IPO in late Autumn 2019. So, join our team in a newly created position, and take part in our journey.
- Handle your own portfolio of subsidiaries, where you are an integrated member of the subsidiaries’ finance team
- Collect insights on what’s going on in your portfolio, and make sure important matters are addressed
- Assist with period-end reporting and take point on solving issues
- Controlling of financial reporting from your subsidiaries on a monthly basis
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF AN EXCITING BUSINESS SEGMENT AND A GLOBAL SETTING PLAYING A PIVOTAL ROLE IN ONE OF THE LARGEST BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS IN THE HISTORY OF DANISH BUSINESS?
As our new Investor Relations Analyst, you will become part of a high-performance team managing the financial communication and relationship between Pandora and the financial analysts and investors. You will have interactions with senior managers all the way up to Executive Management and the Board of Directors. Looking further into the future, there will be a clear internal career path and possibilities to grow and advance to a number of other positions in the company – both locally in Denmark as well as abroad. On a daily basis, you will run projects and perform tasks related to:
- Financial modelling
- Shareholder Identification analysis
- Support preparation of quarterly investor reports
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Pandora is a leading global jewelry brand and retailer, and you could be helping drive growth and innovation from our digital media investments, worldwide. You will bring a robust and systematic test-and-learn approach to media investment to Pandora, and help drive true incremental impact of digital media and creative.
Your role will be to plan and manage the design, deployment, and evaluation of testing in paid media. All to prove and improve the impact of media on revenue and branding. That includes incrementality experiments, A/B creative testing, testing publishers, programmatic strategies, buying platforms and techniques, data providers, and audiences, etc. You will collaborate with stakeholders including internal media channel owners, internal and external content providers, media agencies, media reporting teams, local markets, tech vendors, and the Pandora data & insights team.
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
The Tramway is coming to Odense – would you like to come onboard and be part of the international team that is building Odense Tramway?
Munck Civil Engineering seeks to attract an administrative capacity who will be the anchor in relation to Danish legislation in the Finance department.
You primary responsibility is to ensure that the project comply with Danish rules related to accounting and labour law. Furthermore your daily tasks will be:
- review expenses, VAT Report, payroll records etc.
- review and test of terms for foreign works to ensure compliance with Danish rules and agreements with unions, both for our own employees but also for employees by subcontractors.
- handle interface towards external stakeholders such as suppliers, the client, authorities and unions.
As part of the JYSK-Group Dänisches Bettenlager is running 1290 stores in seven countries. We are currently looking for a driven and hands-on Business Controller for our German head office situated close to Flensborg/Germany. You will be sparring partner to different Country Management teams, operational units as well as the Business Controlling Team at the head office in Brabrand. Be part of an successful, growing international organization that values performance and gives you the opportunity to grow with the company.
As Business Controller you will...
- Support the management teams with solid information on business development and strategic issues for seven European countries.
- Play an important role in the accurate analysis and reporting of trends and risks that will enable fact-based decisions and new business strategies. If you are collaborative, resourceful and entrepreneurial this might be the right opportunity for you.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The main purpose of the job is to develop exceptional customer communication and content and make it available to our target groups through the channels / platforms they use when they need it.
Furthermore, to improve our processes regarding development, distribution and maintenance of marketing content.
- Identify and develop customer communication for the marketing channels and other marketing initatives
- Produce content meeting both the demands of customers and business requirements
- Support integration of content activities within product launches and programs
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a true professional environment at Danske Bank and contribute to the continued development of Danske Bank's market and counterparty risk management practice?
With us, you will get a unique opportunity to use and further develop your skills.
In this role, you will get a broad area of responsibility and you are challenged with many different types of analysis. Futhermore, you will be able to enhance second line views on e.g.
- xVA related risks that are not in the current limit control framework. Both quantified and unquantified risks are in scope.
- Stress testing and what-if analysis on the portfolios.
- Identification of events that can impact the bank across risk disciplines
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
Do you see yourself as a part of a dynamic company with an international working culture and devoted colleagues?
Would you like to be a part of a sincere sustainability agenda where we believe taking small steps in a bigger picture makes a difference?
Are you structured, service minded, and with an eye for details?
Do you have 5+ years’ experience in finance and accounting - and love challenges?
Then you might be the one we are looking for as GANNI’s new Finance and Accounting Manager. The role of the manager is diverse – from achieving deadlines across internal monthly closings – to external reporting, our new Finance and Accounting Manager will drive optimization & efficiency throughout our accounting processes.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Grundfos Holding A/S is looking for a Senior Director to head our team of dedicated thought leaders within Commercial Excellence & Insights.
You will furthermore be part of our Group Marketing and Sales Development management team as well as a part of our Global Segments, Marketing & Communication leadership team reporting directly to the Group Executive Vice President, CMO, Ulrik Gernow.
Our ambitions within Commercial Excellence & Insights are very high and the functions leads several critical activities to realize the ambition.
Among those are:
Responsible for driving Grundfos global sales processes (drive, develop and implement improvements for lifting our people competencies, processes, tools & KPIs)
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to work with digital content management for one of the strongest brands in the world? Join us to help ensuring that LEGO products are found by both children, parents and shoppers around the globe with amazing, engaging content.
Your main tasks will be to work strategically with text optimization efforts aimed towards parents & shoppers across the world. You will be working with amplifying the copy associated with products, themes and campaigns, so that they are found more frequently across digital touchpoints. Moreover, you will be:
- Driving the optimization of the product source copy
- Spotting opportunities in the eCommerce channel landscape and implement into the copy process
- Working together with our global media agency and internal search specialists to further improve the product texts to be able to match the constant changing market needs
©2019 The LEGO Group
For our Service Engineering Maintenance Strategy department, we are looking for an experienced SAP Asset Configuration IT Architect to join the Asset Configuration and Spare Part Team.
You will be responsible for creating an IT Architecture and future configuration set up for our turbine structure of legacy turbines in SAP and help develop and implement improvements into the current SAP system and help transform and migrate current data structure to our new SAP systems; SAPs4Hana and SAP AIN.
You will create an IT architecture for future systems for the Asset Configuration team and determine the future configuration set up for our turbine structure. You will align the current SAP structure with the RDS-PP T32 structure that is our new structure set up. We would like you to optimize our SAP processes and support implementation of our overall strategy.
Do you want to assess the investment opportunities that will help us grow our portfolio?
Join us and become Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst in our Investment Analysis team where you’ll play an active role during a project’s maturation and the subsequent final investment decision.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Selsøe & Partners ApS recruiting on behalf of Xena Networks in Kgs. Lyngby
- do you want to make a difference and contribute to Xena´s growing success?
Xena Networks was founded in Denmark in 2007, has sales offices in Denmark, USA, India and China. Xena develops easy-to-use and innovative Gigabit Ethernet test solutions that leverages the very latest technology. The company is a global price/performance leader for innovative Gigabit Ethernet traffic generation and analysis solutions.
Xena Networks is growing and is today in a very positive development stage. In order to further develop and strengthen the organisation the company is looking for an experienced Purchasing & Production Manager to a newly created position. This is a unique opportunity for making a critical difference to the growth of Xena Networks and will provide the successful candidate with a challenging position.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to ensure effective and timely project management? To ensure delivery on digital marketing content for global and local brands? Join Arla Foods’ new digital in-house agency The Barn.
As a project manager, you will work directly with all your colleagues in The Barn handling project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan.
Common tasks and responsibility:
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Lead client communications and scope projects, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you want to develop and execute strong global marketing plans? And do you want to gain a strong experience with several different key marketing disciplines? Come join our team in Aarhus and help realize the strong growth ambitions for the Apetina brand!
Simultaneously, you will work closely together with our core markets, innovation, product management and our agencies, where you will be instrumental in coordinating activities and securing timely executions.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Contribute to the global marketing plan, development and execution
- Drive the Global “ALWON content” and digital content calendar
- Lead select innovation projects
Laigaard & Partners A/S recruiting on behalf of Struers ApS in Ballerup
Struers is searching for a Global Product Manager to join the Product Management group at the headquarters in Ballerup. The role is central to Struers’ business and future growth plans, and offers the opportunity to shape the future offerings in collaboration with corporate management and the senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the new Global Product Manager will be responsible for a high potential category of products (equipment and consumables) and offerings according to Struers’ overall product strategy, and, based on your in-depth understanding of market trends and customer value drivers, you will be responsible for the commercial direction and success.
VELUX A/S, Hørsholm
Are you looking for a challenging role within Finance and Performance Management?
Do you enjoy analysing complex data and turning the results into meaningful advice - and would you like to help us shape our global pricing structure, while at the same time building professional relationships across the VELUX Group?
Over the course of the year you will take part in the annual pricing process. Covering this process, you can look forward to a lot of cross-functional projects and task, developing and optimising our price management system. Your focus will also be on pricing analysis; setting the right prices for our product range across different markets.