195 job matcher din søgning
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
As a Product Manager for TRIOS, you will be part of a team of dedicated Product Managers, that are passionate about creating world class products. The team is responsible for driving the vision and execution of 3Shape solutions for dental clinics across all key touch points. You will be reporting to the Senior Technical Product Manager.
Your responsibility will be to drive the development of the next generation TRIOS software solutions. Together with our Senior Technical Product Manager, you will work with every phase of the product development. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders from Designers and R&D to sales / resellers and of course end-users.
As our new Product Portfolio Manager, you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will be driving the management of BWSC’s product portfolio, ensuring that development activities are managed according to best practices, are prioritised correctly and support the competitiveness of BWSC’s solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining transparent product portfolio overview and performing strategic portfolio management of product development projects.
- Conducting reviews and governance processes for product development projects at key decision gates.
- Monitoring performance of product development projects and tracking their impact on competitiveness of BWSC solutions.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Pandora is a leading global jewelry brand and retailer, and you could be helping drive growth and innovation from our digital media investments, worldwide. You will bring a robust and systematic test-and-learn approach to media investment to Pandora, and help drive true incremental impact of digital media and creative.
Your role will be to plan and manage the design, deployment, and evaluation of testing in paid media. All to prove and improve the impact of media on revenue and branding. That includes incrementality experiments, A/B creative testing, testing publishers, programmatic strategies, buying platforms and techniques, data providers, and audiences, etc. You will collaborate with stakeholders including internal media channel owners, internal and external content providers, media agencies, media reporting teams, local markets, tech vendors, and the Pandora data & insights team.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
The main purpose of the job is to develop exceptional customer communication and content and make it available to our target groups through the channels / platforms they use when they need it.
Furthermore, to improve our processes regarding development, distribution and maintenance of marketing content.
- Identify and develop customer communication for the marketing channels and other marketing initatives
- Produce content meeting both the demands of customers and business requirements
- Support integration of content activities within product launches and programs
Job description: To maintain professional and profitable repair and preventive maintenance service business on Stryker’s products while ensuring compliance with the quality system and manufacturer specifications. Deliver technical assistance and documentation to internal and external customers.
- Responding to Service Complaints as defined
- Turn around time for repairs
- Profitability of the field service business
- Individual objectives as defined annual
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Grundfos Holding A/S is looking for a Senior Director to head our team of dedicated thought leaders within Commercial Excellence & Insights.
You will furthermore be part of our Group Marketing and Sales Development management team as well as a part of our Global Segments, Marketing & Communication leadership team reporting directly to the Group Executive Vice President, CMO, Ulrik Gernow.
Our ambitions within Commercial Excellence & Insights are very high and the functions leads several critical activities to realize the ambition.
Among those are:
Responsible for driving Grundfos global sales processes (drive, develop and implement improvements for lifting our people competencies, processes, tools & KPIs)
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to work with digital content management for one of the strongest brands in the world? Join us to help ensuring that LEGO products are found by both children, parents and shoppers around the globe with amazing, engaging content.
Your main tasks will be to work strategically with text optimization efforts aimed towards parents & shoppers across the world. You will be working with amplifying the copy associated with products, themes and campaigns, so that they are found more frequently across digital touchpoints. Moreover, you will be:
- Driving the optimization of the product source copy
- Spotting opportunities in the eCommerce channel landscape and implement into the copy process
- Working together with our global media agency and internal search specialists to further improve the product texts to be able to match the constant changing market needs
©2019 The LEGO Group
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S in Roskilde
Unique opportunity to make your mark in the commercialization of groundbreaking antibody cancer treatment
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of pediatric cancer. We have a broad and clinically advanced product pipeline, including two late-stage and clinically validated product candidates. Y-mAbs has opened two Investigational New Drug Applications in the USA for our two lead products with development in pivotal phase II and phase II/III, respectively.
To help us reach the next stage in bringing our products to market, we are currently looking for a Senior Radiochemist who will be in charge of developing and running our new production facilities at Risø Research Center in Denmark.
Do you have experience from the pharmaceutical industry? And would you like to help ensure the quality and compliance of IT systems across Lundbeck’s production and research?
At Lundbeck, the way we use IT can have direct impact on the quality of the medicine that people depend on daily. It is the mission of Corporate QA IT to ensure the quality of those IT systems. You will help determine and mitigate the potential risks involved in implementing new IT systems and ensure that we comply with the requirements for quality and data integrity for both new and existing systems.
Selsøe & Partners ApS recruiting on behalf of Xena Networks in Kgs. Lyngby
- do you want to make a difference and contribute to Xena´s growing success?
Xena Networks was founded in Denmark in 2007, has sales offices in Denmark, USA, India and China. Xena develops easy-to-use and innovative Gigabit Ethernet test solutions that leverages the very latest technology. The company is a global price/performance leader for innovative Gigabit Ethernet traffic generation and analysis solutions.
Xena Networks is growing and is today in a very positive development stage. In order to further develop and strengthen the organisation the company is looking for an experienced Purchasing & Production Manager to a newly created position. This is a unique opportunity for making a critical difference to the growth of Xena Networks and will provide the successful candidate with a challenging position.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to ensure effective and timely project management? To ensure delivery on digital marketing content for global and local brands? Join Arla Foods’ new digital in-house agency The Barn.
As a project manager, you will work directly with all your colleagues in The Barn handling project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan.
Common tasks and responsibility:
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Lead client communications and scope projects, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you want to develop and execute strong global marketing plans? And do you want to gain a strong experience with several different key marketing disciplines? Come join our team in Aarhus and help realize the strong growth ambitions for the Apetina brand!
Simultaneously, you will work closely together with our core markets, innovation, product management and our agencies, where you will be instrumental in coordinating activities and securing timely executions.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Contribute to the global marketing plan, development and execution
- Drive the Global “ALWON content” and digital content calendar
- Lead select innovation projects
Laigaard & Partners A/S recruiting on behalf of Struers ApS in Ballerup
Struers is searching for a Global Product Manager to join the Product Management group at the headquarters in Ballerup. The role is central to Struers’ business and future growth plans, and offers the opportunity to shape the future offerings in collaboration with corporate management and the senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the new Global Product Manager will be responsible for a high potential category of products (equipment and consumables) and offerings according to Struers’ overall product strategy, and, based on your in-depth understanding of market trends and customer value drivers, you will be responsible for the commercial direction and success.
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply? Do you want to make a difference?
Your primary task will be to provide support to the engineering/project team in a number of working processes.
- General administrative support to the engineering/project team
- Create and follow up on new master data (parts & components etc.)
- Create purchasing requests for components and services in commercial projects
ALK is on an ambitious journey to become the preferred allergy company globally and this is why we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
Are you dedicated to Regulatory Affairs? Are you dedicated to communication of complex scientific matters in a written form? Do you have experience with requirements for biological products and Regulatory Life Cycle Management of medicinal products globally? Do you enjoy cross-functional interactions?
Fields of responsibility
- Provide regulatory guidance in cross-functional teams related to product optimization and strategic expansion
- Establish the right strategies for CMC documentation and submission for Life Cycle Submissions
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Lyngby
Do you know how to bridge IT and Business? Are you the one taking up the challenge of maintaining the application lifecycles, renewing the applications and owning the backlogs? Do you know how to take responsibility, and make the digital magic happen by inspiring people around you to achieve good results? Do you know how to the run the development and maintenance of excellent digital solutions?
As Application Manager, you will work in Corporate IT with reference to the Director, IT Applications & Software Development, and be part of an awesome global team located in Denmark and India. With your structured approach and interpersonal skills, you will take the lead and have the ownership of some of the most important applications at Topsoe. You will cooperate with business stakeholders and the global IT organization, and you will play an active role in bridging the business and IT in a global context at Topsoe.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Senior Project Manager, your top priority will be to deliver world class leadership on our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects). These projects are primarily of a technical nature, for example increasing production capacity or building capabilities to manufacture new products.
As a senior project manager in AFI Supply Chain Development you take lead in cross functional projects to maximize value in AFI. By leading strategic projects with responsibility of scope, costs and time.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Lead of medium/large scale capex projects both internally and for our joint venture partners
- Lead of strategic whey sourcing projects in corporation with European joint venture partners
- Involvement in business case calculations to ensure correct inputs related to CAPEX, OPEX and mass balances
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you enjoy writing? Can you produce compelling product descriptions that sells? And do you want to join an ambitious department with great development opportunities?
As a copywriter, you are responsible for composing product descriptions for our online sales channels – both B2B and B2C. You create distinctive copy that conveys the product information in a compelling and inspiring way, and ultimately drives sales. You set the new communication standards, develop copy style guides and establish best practice across the site – always with the VERO MODA target audience in mind.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Writing attractive product descriptions for VERO MODA products, that enhances purchasing experiences
- Communicating the VERO MODA brand story in a clear and engaging way
- Establishing guidelines for the different types of content, both for B2B and B2C platforms
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
You will be a vital link between strategy and execution, as you will work with the rest of the team to translate customer needs, opportunities, challenges and overall strategy into tangible road maps and projects and you will execute on these.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage existing products from a product lifecycle perspective. Focus, review and update of service program product strategy.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy. Bring new products to market by developing the vision, strategy and roadmap for products within the service program portfolio.
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities including feasibility studies, business cases and value proposition development. Market trend analysis including analysis of competitor portfolios.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
The Human Health Division of Chr. Hansen produces probiotic bacteria to support and improve health. In the Discovery Team we cover the entire value chain from identifying new microbial candidates to performing in vitro screening assays, animal trials and clinical studies. As a PhD student in the Discovery team, you will characterize gut-derived bacteria in terms in vitro efficacy parameters, metabolite production and test selected strains in in vivo animal models.
Your role and research:
- Establish and validate in vitro assays in eukaryotic cell lines and small intestinal-derived organoids
- Plan experiments, screen a wide range of gut bacteria in various efficacy assays, analyse data, perform statistical testing and communicate results (orally as well as written)
- Run selected bacteria in artificial gut model and analyse microbiota and metabolite composition.