328 job matcher din søgning
As our new Product Portfolio Manager, you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will be driving the management of BWSC’s product portfolio, ensuring that development activities are managed according to best practices, are prioritised correctly and support the competitiveness of BWSC’s solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining transparent product portfolio overview and performing strategic portfolio management of product development projects.
- Conducting reviews and governance processes for product development projects at key decision gates.
- Monitoring performance of product development projects and tracking their impact on competitiveness of BWSC solutions.
As our new Product Portfolio Analyst you will be part of the Portfolio Management office in our T&S function. You will analyse BWSC’s product portfolio to monitor resource spending and benefit realisation. The role will report to the General Manager of Portfolio Management in T&S and acquire data from project managers and the T&S management team.
Your tasks will include:
- Acquiring data for portfolio analysis and ensuring consistent data quality.
- Analysing the product portfolio and reporting results to management, including analysing business scenarios.
- Preparing clear, concise and precise presentations of portfolio related challenges, highlighting relevant storylines with supporting graphics.
Nordic Transport Group A/S, Hvidovre
Have you been searching for a place where you can hone your skills, further your professional development and at the same time make a real difference in your daily work? At Group Finance in Nordic Transport Group (NTG), you will have the opportunity to do just that. We are a relatively young organization, where record-setting is our “standard operating procedure” and our next goal is an IPO in late Autumn 2019. So, join our team in a newly created position, and take part in our journey.
- Handle your own portfolio of subsidiaries, where you are an integrated member of the subsidiaries’ finance team
- Collect insights on what’s going on in your portfolio, and make sure important matters are addressed
- Assist with period-end reporting and take point on solving issues
- Controlling of financial reporting from your subsidiaries on a monthly basis
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a strong, experienced manager to lead our team in Payments having the responsibility for our payment experiences.
Payments comes in many forms. Besides credit cards and debit cards, personal customers are also starting to utilize new technologies such as Apple Pay, Google pay and payments through different wearables. In the future, the Internet of Things (IoT) will also open up for new ways of conducting payments. You and your team will need to plan for and execute on these agendas, taking Danske Bank and our customers safely into the new era of personal payments.
Besides leading your team and the strategic agenda, you will also be participating hands on, on important projects and deliveries.
Danske Bank, København eller Brabrand
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures our customers receive industry-leading quality and availability of their services? If you are an experienced mainframe (or related) delivery manager, we offer a great opportunity to drive the quality agenda across our mainframe development areas.
As Head of Production Control, you will have both HR responsibility and delivery responsibility for the Production Control team and ensure coordination, communication and continuous improvement within the team and stakeholders.
- Secure optimal planning, prioritization and coordination within the team to deliver on objectives
- Project management/participation in business as well as operations projects
- Counsel Development areas in batch related items
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF AN EXCITING BUSINESS SEGMENT AND A GLOBAL SETTING PLAYING A PIVOTAL ROLE IN ONE OF THE LARGEST BUSINESS TRANSFORMATIONS IN THE HISTORY OF DANISH BUSINESS?
As our new Investor Relations Analyst, you will become part of a high-performance team managing the financial communication and relationship between Pandora and the financial analysts and investors. You will have interactions with senior managers all the way up to Executive Management and the Board of Directors. Looking further into the future, there will be a clear internal career path and possibilities to grow and advance to a number of other positions in the company – both locally in Denmark as well as abroad. On a daily basis, you will run projects and perform tasks related to:
- Financial modelling
- Shareholder Identification analysis
- Support preparation of quarterly investor reports
Munck Civil Engineering A/S, Odense
The Tramway is coming to Odense – would you like to come onboard and be part of the international team that is building Odense Tramway?
Munck Civil Engineering seeks to attract an administrative capacity who will be the anchor in relation to Danish legislation in the Finance department.
You primary responsibility is to ensure that the project comply with Danish rules related to accounting and labour law. Furthermore your daily tasks will be:
- review expenses, VAT Report, payroll records etc.
- review and test of terms for foreign works to ensure compliance with Danish rules and agreements with unions, both for our own employees but also for employees by subcontractors.
- handle interface towards external stakeholders such as suppliers, the client, authorities and unions.
As part of the JYSK-Group Dänisches Bettenlager is running 1290 stores in seven countries. We are currently looking for a driven and hands-on Business Controller for our German head office situated close to Flensborg/Germany. You will be sparring partner to different Country Management teams, operational units as well as the Business Controlling Team at the head office in Brabrand. Be part of an successful, growing international organization that values performance and gives you the opportunity to grow with the company.
As Business Controller you will...
- Support the management teams with solid information on business development and strategic issues for seven European countries.
- Play an important role in the accurate analysis and reporting of trends and risks that will enable fact-based decisions and new business strategies. If you are collaborative, resourceful and entrepreneurial this might be the right opportunity for you.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join a true professional environment at Danske Bank and contribute to the continued development of Danske Bank's market and counterparty risk management practice?
With us, you will get a unique opportunity to use and further develop your skills.
In this role, you will get a broad area of responsibility and you are challenged with many different types of analysis. Futhermore, you will be able to enhance second line views on e.g.
- xVA related risks that are not in the current limit control framework. Both quantified and unquantified risks are in scope.
- Stress testing and what-if analysis on the portfolios.
- Identification of events that can impact the bank across risk disciplines
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Do you have the planning skills needed to support large technical complex projects?
You will be responsible for the flow of goods in projects for Airports and Distribution Centres worldwide. You act as a link between our Supply Chain organisation and various projects working closely together with project managers and Procurement, Shipping and Production.
Key elements of the job:
- Capacity planning, scheduling and follow-up on deliveries
- Conducting weekly status meetings with all projects on events, obstacles and key figures
- Keeping projects updated on the delivery of parts and spare-parts
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
At Nilfisk, we want CSR to be an integral part of our work, everywhere, every day, acknowledging and supporting the accountability for our impact on the communities and societies we are part of. We need you to join the team to contribute to ensuring a sustainable way of doing business. We are continuously developing this area across Nilfisk, and you can look forward to a job with great impact and ample opportunities for development within the field of CSR.
Our Head of CSR is going on maternity leave. Therefore, we are looking for a CSR Specialist to cover the CSR development as this area is becoming increasingly more and more important to Nilfisk. Your overall objective will be to facilitate the integration of CSR in Nilfisk’s daily processes and ongoing projects while providing sustainability insights to the CSR Board, and contributing to secure the strategic direction of Nilfisk.
Ganni A/S, Copenhagen
Do you see yourself as a part of a dynamic company with an international working culture and devoted colleagues?
Would you like to be a part of a sincere sustainability agenda where we believe taking small steps in a bigger picture makes a difference?
Are you structured, service minded, and with an eye for details?
Do you have 5+ years’ experience in finance and accounting - and love challenges?
Then you might be the one we are looking for as GANNI’s new Finance and Accounting Manager. The role of the manager is diverse – from achieving deadlines across internal monthly closings – to external reporting, our new Finance and Accounting Manager will drive optimization & efficiency throughout our accounting processes.
As a Global Process Specialist in transport, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of our worldwide transport network and the further optimization and improvement of the business processes that supports it.
You will design and develop a competitive Supply Chain Transport Network. You will scope and tender the global/local transport agreements across regions and get full insight in the transport process and its supporting elements (systems, KPIs, documentation etc.) You will optimize and improve processes and perform training of stakeholders (Local Process Specialists/Key users).
Besides you will perform project management related to the above.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you a finance professional with strong retail business process experience?Do you want to be part of a global function, driving synergy and improvements across the business processes for the Shop at Home or Brand Retail business?
Business Processes & Information is part of Business Service Operations. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership of Finance & HR processes as well as process expertise and interaction on finance as well as business & tax processes, process documentation, training and project portfolio.
Your specific tasks include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in translating either Shop at Home or Brand Retail requirements into impact on the business processes and systems
- Strong stakeholder management across Shop at Home or Brand Retail business as well as finance business partners
©2019 The LEGO Group
For our Service Engineering Maintenance Strategy department, we are looking for an experienced SAP Asset Configuration IT Architect to join the Asset Configuration and Spare Part Team.
You will be responsible for creating an IT Architecture and future configuration set up for our turbine structure of legacy turbines in SAP and help develop and implement improvements into the current SAP system and help transform and migrate current data structure to our new SAP systems; SAPs4Hana and SAP AIN.
You will create an IT architecture for future systems for the Asset Configuration team and determine the future configuration set up for our turbine structure. You will align the current SAP structure with the RDS-PP T32 structure that is our new structure set up. We would like you to optimize our SAP processes and support implementation of our overall strategy.
Do you want to assess the investment opportunities that will help us grow our portfolio?
Join us and become Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst in our Investment Analysis team where you’ll play an active role during a project’s maturation and the subsequent final investment decision.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to ensure effective and timely project management? To ensure delivery on digital marketing content for global and local brands? Join Arla Foods’ new digital in-house agency The Barn.
As a project manager, you will work directly with all your colleagues in The Barn handling project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan.
Common tasks and responsibility:
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Lead client communications and scope projects, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
Danske Bank, Lyngby
Are you passionate about Project Management? Do you excel at stakeholder management? Do you want to make a difference, where no two days are the same?
We are looking for a Project Manager for our Projects team within Platform & Operations in Danske Bank Wealth Management. We are a team of five skilled project managers, who work across the organisation with business and IT projects that primarily impact the Asset Management organisation.
You will be managing business and IT projects primarily related to SimCorp Dimension - driving one or several simultaneous projects. You have a solid experience in project management and you work with high integrity - you do the right thing for the right reason. You set direction and will keep on track also in though times.
Calldorado ApS, Lyngby
As our new App Product Owner, you are accountable and responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our apps, or app components for which they are responsible, from defining and shaping the requirements and building the business case through to delivery, launch and management through end-of-life.
Under the strategic guidance of the Senior VP of Product, you will drive product planning and execution throughout the entire product lifecycle.
You will actively manage and lead cross-functional teams to define and deliver new features for existing apps, and new product offerings. You must also foster a team environment of shared ownership in project execution and be able to drive decisions effectively within the technology and business teams.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
The Digital Manufacturing project manager will be responsible for digital projects to implement solutions to resolve operations challenges and opportunities. Coordinate end-to-end from identification and prioritization of problems ensuring and measuring business value of results. This position will have End-to-end responsibility for digital product decisions and outcomes related to one or more digital / analytics solutions.
- Manage global complex advanced analytics projects at manufacturing sites.
- Understand overall business needs and “Translate” into advanced analytics (AA) language.
- Conduct diagnostics to identify use case opportunities.